Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

She Knew What He Can Do, So She Removed Her Bra And Pant Quickly (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Knew What He Can Do, So She Removed Her Bra And Pant Quickly (pics) (4075 Views)

Big Busty Lady In Bra And Pant Dance Step Beside A Pool Got People Laughing / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / She Knew What He was Upto, But She Pretended While He Opened Her Bra And(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Knew What He Can Do, So She Removed Her Bra And Pant Quickly (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
Cecilia dumebi alimo was my friend housegirl, and my friend was very strict, so cecilia feared him so much that she was always careful not to make any mistake, so on this faithful day, the palour was scattered, with her clothes everywhere, and she knew what he can do, so she removed her bra and pant quickly, and the rest of her clothes in the palour, then she took rag to clean the dirty place in the palour and she swept the palour for one hour to make the place shine brighter than snow, and she sprayed baygon to kill all the mosquitoes there, and she later fixed the air freshner, so when my friend okonta snr got home, he was impressed with what dumebi did, and he thanked her for being a good house girl, since then dumebi has always been loyal

Re: She Knew What He Can Do, So She Removed Her Bra And Pant Quickly (pics) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
No praise and worship? angry

1 Like

Re: She Knew What He Can Do, So She Removed Her Bra And Pant Quickly (pics) by segunk1(m): 8:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
Fabulocity:

Lol, was about asking the same question.
Re: She Knew What He Can Do, So She Removed Her Bra And Pant Quickly (pics) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
grin i just like dis Op for no reason

2 Likes

Re: She Knew What He Can Do, So She Removed Her Bra And Pant Quickly (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
Fabulocity:
they forgot to do the praise and worship, they might do it next week, hope u are preparing for camping tinz, corper shun cheesycheesycheesy
Re: She Knew What He Can Do, So She Removed Her Bra And Pant Quickly (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
L0velyn:
grin i just like dis Op for no reason
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: She Knew What He Can Do, So She Removed Her Bra And Pant Quickly (pics) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
Lol yessoo
fairlyusedpant:

they forgot to do the praise and worship, they might do it next week, hope u are preparing for camping tinz, corper shun cheesycheesycheesy
Re: She Knew What He Can Do, So She Removed Her Bra And Pant Quickly (pics) by preetymee(f): 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
I Don't understand
Re: She Knew What He Can Do, So She Removed Her Bra And Pant Quickly (pics) by sKeetz(m): 11:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
Where is that I am not understanding meme?? Somebody help me post it sad
Re: She Knew What He Can Do, So She Removed Her Bra And Pant Quickly (pics) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
YES YES

okonta snr was at my house yesterday...... he told me how he did 3seconds fisting and player with his housegirl..... he even sent me pics grin

(1) (Reply)

TYPES OF HUSBAND ( Women: Which One Is Your Husband?) / A Lady's Phone Inbox Vs A Guy's Phone Inbox. / (photo) Nigerian Pastor And His Japanese Wife Celebrates 15 Years Marriage Anniv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.