Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Photo: See The Embarrassment Done To Obama At An Event. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: See The Embarrassment Done To Obama At An Event. (3433 Views)

Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria / Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC / Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: See The Embarrassment Done To Obama At An Event. by EdCure: 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
The US president was with his wife at an event earlier today where a white guy forced himself closer to him, stretching a banana towards them like monkeys.
It appears Obama and his wife are not immune to this form of racial confrontation afterall.

This picture went viral earlier in the day but was hurriedly brought down by Facebook.

Re: Photo: See The Embarrassment Done To Obama At An Event. by Lucialovely(f): 9:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
shocked angry
Re: Photo: See The Embarrassment Done To Obama At An Event. by SeverusSnape(m): 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
Racism will never stop as long as there are still whites and Blacks in this world.

1 Like

Re: Photo: See The Embarrassment Done To Obama At An Event. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lucialovely:
shocked angry
undecided its serious
Re: Photo: See The Embarrassment Done To Obama At An Event. by Lucialovely(f): 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
undecided its serious
racism kills faster than terrorism

1 Like

Re: Photo: See The Embarrassment Done To Obama At An Event. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lucialovely:
racism kills faster than terrorism
as in no be small... . undecided... And naija is a home of deadly silent racists

1 Like

Re: Photo: See The Embarrassment Done To Obama At An Event. by bueze046(m): 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
Facts.

*Obama at this event only with daughter no security

*His daughter stays natural, no makeups, no hairs/weavons attached, ear rings etc

*All eyes on the banana both those at the back

*It looks like photo shop pix at first sight

*He is their president, but they still disappointed on him just like we on yours

*Because he's Africa, they still see him as a monkey

*this photo made my day
Re: Photo: See The Embarrassment Done To Obama At An Event. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
A speech by Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe:
"Racism will never end as long as white cars are still using black tires. Racism will never end if people still use black to symbolize bad luck and white for peace. Racism will never end if people still wear white clothes to weddings and black clothes to funerals. Racism will never end as long as those who don't pay their bills are blacklisted not white-listed. Even when playing snooker. You haven't won until you've sunk the black ball, and the white ball must remain on the table. But I don't care, as long as I'm still using white toilet paper to wipe my black butt , I'm fine!"..

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: See The Embarrassment Done To Obama At An Event. by EdCure: 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
This might interest you lalasticlala.

But don't ask for link o! cheesy A FB friend shared it on my TL.
Re: Photo: See The Embarrassment Done To Obama At An Event. by stanech: 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
If u condemn this and refuse to condemn akiolus comment on igbos then you are a bigger racist

7 Likes

Re: Photo: See The Embarrassment Done To Obama At An Event. by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
"obama is a monkey". Quote me anywhere

2 Likes

Re: Photo: See The Embarrassment Done To Obama At An Event. by efembaba(m): 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
Some people are just hilariously crazy. Why would any one even think of that- showing banana
Re: Photo: See The Embarrassment Done To Obama At An Event. by EdCure: 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Racism will never stop as long as there are still whites and Blacks in this world.
What surprises me is that the idïot couldn't show him the least respect as the president and (if you like,) symbol of his country.
Such ill maner and embarrassment!
Re: Photo: See The Embarrassment Done To Obama At An Event. by Lucialovely(f): 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
as in no be small... . undecided... And naija is a home of deadly silent racists
it has no destination but some pple don't c it dat way
Re: Photo: See The Embarrassment Done To Obama At An Event. by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
Grinch:
"Racism will never end as long as white cars are still using black tires. Racism will never end if people still use black to symbolize bad luck and white for peace. Racism will never end if people still wear white clothes to weddings and black clothes to funerals. Racism will never end as long as those who don't pay their bills are blacklisted not white-listed. Even when playing snooker. You haven't won until you've sunk the black ball, and the white ball must remain on the table. But I don't care, as long as I'm still using white toilet paper to wipe my black butt , I'm fine!"..

love this, mugabe na real skunk to these whity. just dont like why he is so glued to that seat.
kudos robert mugabe the slayer of white kingdom!
Re: Photo: See The Embarrassment Done To Obama At An Event. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
SAY NO TO RACISM
Re: Photo: See The Embarrassment Done To Obama At An Event. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lucialovely:
it has no destination but some pple don't c it dat way
yeah God help us all sad

1 Like

Re: Photo: See The Embarrassment Done To Obama At An Event. by EdCure: 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
Grinch:
"Racism will never end as long as white cars are still using black tires. Racism will never end if people still use black to symbolize bad luck and white for peace. Racism will never end if people still wear white clothes to weddings and black clothes to funerals. Racism will never end as long as those who don't pay their bills are blacklisted not white-listed. Even when playing snooker. You haven't won until you've sunk the black ball, and the white ball must remain on the table.
But I don't care, as long as I'm still using white toilet paper to wipe my black butt , I'm fine!"..

Spot on to the bolded last line!

It is too late for them to introduce black tissue paper grin
Re: Photo: See The Embarrassment Done To Obama At An Event. by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
Grinch:

cheesygringringringrin
Re: Photo: See The Embarrassment Done To Obama At An Event. by EdCure: 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
Obama wife is not finding it funny at all. Se as she stone face cheesy
Re: Photo: See The Embarrassment Done To Obama At An Event. by mikron(m): 10:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
the guy was not afraid of a sitting US president? shocked shocked
Re: Photo: See The Embarrassment Done To Obama At An Event. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
Chai photo shop.
Re: Photo: See The Embarrassment Done To Obama At An Event. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
The story you put up is false. ”a white guy forced himself closer to the American president pointing a banana". How is that even possible? He would have been shot dead.

This is photoshop and it is racist.

But racism won't stop by shouting racism. It can only stop when the white begin to see how important Blacks are through our technology, medical advancement, etc.

Let's develop Africa, let's make our world better.
You can't go to another man's land and expect to be treated equally especially when your land is nothing to write home about.

5 Likes

Re: Photo: See The Embarrassment Done To Obama At An Event. by knightsTempler: 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
undecided
Re: Photo: See The Embarrassment Done To Obama At An Event. by lawrenceunaa: 10:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
See as Obama just the look the banana grin shey e need appetiser
Re: Photo: See The Embarrassment Done To Obama At An Event. by musicwriter(m): 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
EdCure:
The US president was with his wife at an event earlier today where a white guy forced himself closer to him, stretching a banana towards them like monkeys.
It appears Obama and his wife are not immune to this form of racial confrontation afterall.

This picture went viral earlier in the day but was hurriedly brought down by Facebook.

This's a make-believe photo. It's not real!.

If the mods are dumb enough not to delete this thread or if they put it on front page, I'll consider deleting my account on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Photo: See The Embarrassment Done To Obama At An Event. by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:02am On Nov 27, 2015
Photoshop.
Re: Photo: See The Embarrassment Done To Obama At An Event. by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 27, 2015
4chan meme
Re: Photo: See The Embarrassment Done To Obama At An Event. by amuniiopz(m): 12:26am On Nov 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"obama is a monkey". Quote me anywhere
....just like your father

1 Like

Re: Photo: See The Embarrassment Done To Obama At An Event. by ODUBEZE: 1:20am On Nov 27, 2015
Can such happen in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dollar Has Not Increased Since Buhari Entered Office. / Osun State Government Liaison Charge! / Aisha Buhari Expected To Be In USA August 1st, 2016 As Promised..sahara Reporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.