Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,986 members, 7,852,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:07 PM

Why Would A Man Collect Money From His Wife For An Outside Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would A Man Collect Money From His Wife For An Outside Girlfriend. (685 Views)

7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! / She Said She Won't Collect Money From Me Till I Get Married To Her.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would A Man Collect Money From His Wife For An Outside Girlfriend. by Ayima: 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
Why are some Nigerian men so wicked? you married a wife and still go after other girls even when you don't have money, then your girlfriend ask you for money you collect from your wife to give to her. I have an experience with my Uncle, this man annoys me so much because it is his wife that finance his relationship with another girl.I don't want to write too much but why are some men so wicked?
Re: Why Would A Man Collect Money From His Wife For An Outside Girlfriend. by IamLEGEND1: 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
and are u a guy or a lady?
Re: Why Would A Man Collect Money From His Wife For An Outside Girlfriend. by Ayima: 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
and are u a guy or a lady?
Am guy and i hate it.
Re: Why Would A Man Collect Money From His Wife For An Outside Girlfriend. by Slimzjoe(m): 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
Its Called Foolishness Man

Re: Why Would A Man Collect Money From His Wife For An Outside Girlfriend. by Laitesmart(m): 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
Because love is wicked

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Man Collect Money From His Wife For An Outside Girlfriend. by boboLIL(m): 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
Pls I'm not wicked.... Ask ur uncle y he is so wicked, heartless and senseless? I no fit behave like ur uncle so no use ur uncle MUMULITY judge us...

U av commited what we called "FALLACY OF HASTY GENERALISATION"
Re: Why Would A Man Collect Money From His Wife For An Outside Girlfriend. by IamLEGEND1: 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ayima:
Am guy.

then we will give you a skirt and a vagína.

so u no see all those fat sugar mummies wey get plenty money?

you think say dem no get ozzband?

or all the money dem dey use pay their boy toys na their own? no be their husband dey give them the money?

so if women do it,then I think two can play that game.
Re: Why Would A Man Collect Money From His Wife For An Outside Girlfriend. by Ayima: 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2015
boboLIL:
Pls I'm not wicked.... Ask ur uncle y he is so wicked, heartless and senseless? I no fit behave like ur uncle so no use ur uncle MUMULITY judge us...

U av commited what we called "FALLACY OF HASTY GENERALISATION"
I have not committed any fallacy, have u forgotten the importance of the word SOME in my post?
Re: Why Would A Man Collect Money From His Wife For An Outside Girlfriend. by haywire1: 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ayima:
Why are some Nigerian men so wicked? you married a wife and still go after other girls even when you don't have money, then your girlfriend ask you for money you collect from your wife to give to her. I have an experience with my Uncle, this man annoys me so much because it is his wife that finance his relationship with another girl.I don't want to write too much but why are some men so wicked?

Chaii Ayima r u mahd angry angry, u r a disgrace to d family why must u come here to say sh1t abt me. If my wife see this rubbish u wrote, u go see wettin I go do u. Omo ale jati jati angry angry

#
Re: Why Would A Man Collect Money From His Wife For An Outside Girlfriend. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
The man looks confused I also find it hard to believe the wife does not have an inkling.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Thread That Will Not Make Front Page? 18+ / Diwali Wallpaper Images / On What Condition Can A Man Be Termed As STINGY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.