Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

My Ex Says I Should Leave My Bae And Return 2 Her Cos I Deflowered Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Says I Should Leave My Bae And Return 2 Her Cos I Deflowered Her (2001 Views)

Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! / Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him / Girl Post Picture Of Her And Her Friends In Bikinis, Ex Says She's Disgusting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Says I Should Leave My Bae And Return 2 Her Cos I Deflowered Her by jonaifame22(m): 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
What should I do? I love them both very much, my current bae came in2 my life a deflowered being, but my ex got deflowered by me as she wld always say, " ah you deflowered me no thanks to ur sweet mouth" , and now she's asking dat I return 2 her after 2 yrs, what do I do?, and I don't want to double date cos now for the past 1 month I've been faithful to my bae, and I'll try not to cheat again atleast till this year runs out lemme see how it feels like
Re: My Ex Says I Should Leave My Bae And Return 2 Her Cos I Deflowered Her by dharay99: 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2015

u don't know wah to do?
See talk....all bcuz u disflowered her.?
& wah even led to d mumu break_up sef....
Re: My Ex Says I Should Leave My Bae And Return 2 Her Cos I Deflowered Her by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
and thats how i wasted my mb to read this bullshit

1 Like

Re: My Ex Says I Should Leave My Bae And Return 2 Her Cos I Deflowered Her by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2015

Re: My Ex Says I Should Leave My Bae And Return 2 Her Cos I Deflowered Her by Nuzo1(m): 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
Village boy like you.
Re: My Ex Says I Should Leave My Bae And Return 2 Her Cos I Deflowered Her by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex Says I Should Leave My Bae And Return 2 Her Cos I Deflowered Her by jonaifame22(m): 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
dharay99:

u don't know wah to do?
See talk....all bcuz u disflowered her.?
& wah even led to d mumu break_up sef....
I believe u're enlightened enough to know that u shld ask politely undecided
Re: My Ex Says I Should Leave My Bae And Return 2 Her Cos I Deflowered Her by donholy28(m): 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
Some people don craze finish...which kind nonsense post be dix

1 Like

Re: My Ex Says I Should Leave My Bae And Return 2 Her Cos I Deflowered Her by dharay99: 8:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
jonaifame22:
I believe u're enlightened enough to know that u shld ask politely undecided
so I'll gain more profit for
askinq politely huh.?

Itz yhur headache mahn.....
#abehg neeeeeexxxxxxxx†.!
Re: My Ex Says I Should Leave My Bae And Return 2 Her Cos I Deflowered Her by jonaifame22(m): 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
dharay99:
so I'll gain more profit for askinq politely huh.?
Itz yhur headache mahn..... #abehg neeeeeexxxxxxxx†.!
what ever undecided
Re: My Ex Says I Should Leave My Bae And Return 2 Her Cos I Deflowered Her by IamLEGEND1: 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
so ur ex wants you back?

Re: My Ex Says I Should Leave My Bae And Return 2 Her Cos I Deflowered Her by jonaifame22(m): 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
so ur ex wants you back?
yep!
Re: My Ex Says I Should Leave My Bae And Return 2 Her Cos I Deflowered Her by rosy4u(f): 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
hmmm but wat led to d breakup @ first .... wasn't she faithful enough.... or u got tired of eating same thing everyday sad
Re: My Ex Says I Should Leave My Bae And Return 2 Her Cos I Deflowered Her by jonaifame22(m): 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
rosy4u:
hmmm but wat led to d breakup @ first .... wasn't she faithful enough.... or u got tired of eating same thing everyday sad
she complained that I don't take her out and that's make the relationship boring
Re: My Ex Says I Should Leave My Bae And Return 2 Her Cos I Deflowered Her by rosy4u(f): 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
jonaifame22:
she complained that I don't take her out and that's make the relationship boring

hmm now she wants u back..... b careful in ur decisions... follow ur hrt
Re: My Ex Says I Should Leave My Bae And Return 2 Her Cos I Deflowered Her by jonaifame22(m): 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
rosy4u:

hmm now she wants u back..... b careful in ur decisions... follow ur hrt
yep
Re: My Ex Says I Should Leave My Bae And Return 2 Her Cos I Deflowered Her by QueenEdna(f): 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hahahahahaha Funny post, just do nothing about it ok n face ur relationship.
Re: My Ex Says I Should Leave My Bae And Return 2 Her Cos I Deflowered Her by jonaifame22(m): 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
QueenEdna:
Hahahahahaha Funny post, just do nothing about it ok n face ur relationship.
do u think If I ignore her she'll jus let everything go, cos I feel she's not joking cos she's shown in my workplace twice.
Re: My Ex Says I Should Leave My Bae And Return 2 Her Cos I Deflowered Her by pet4ril(f): 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
Is she the only girl u have deflowered If yes, tell her ur current babe's is the one that deflowered you as well and that's why you went back to her after you guys broke up tongue tongue
Re: My Ex Says I Should Leave My Bae And Return 2 Her Cos I Deflowered Her by Jhamani(m): 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
You again... Ok, do whatever u feel like and don't come tomorrow and tell us another story.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Says I Should Leave My Bae And Return 2 Her Cos I Deflowered Her by jonaifame22(m): 2:28am On Sep 22, 2015
pet4ril:
Is she the only girl u have deflowered If yes, tell her ur current babe's is the one that deflowered you as well and that's why you went back to her after you guys broke up tongue tongue
hehehehe, if it were u, wld u have beleived that
Re: My Ex Says I Should Leave My Bae And Return 2 Her Cos I Deflowered Her by jonaifame22(m): 2:30am On Sep 22, 2015
Jhamani:
You again...
Ok, do whatever u feel like and don't come tomorrow and tell us another story.
so u've noticed me already?

(1) (Reply)

I Still Love And Need Her Back. / I Forgave Him / Why Are Girls This Wicked ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.