Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

OMG!!! Don Jazzy Secret Exposed! See What He Does To Produce Hit Songs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG!!! Don Jazzy Secret Exposed! See What He Does To Produce Hit Songs (3155 Views)

Lasisi Elenu Real Face Exposed! See Photos / Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” / Klem Ikemefunna Nwanbonye Behind Davido, Yemi Alade, Seyi Shay’s Hit Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!!! Don Jazzy Secret Exposed! See What He Does To Produce Hit Songs by chuzzyofficial(m): 9:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-6aULqVDUDjM/VgBtsufkciI/AAAAAAAACdQ/_tswX-B4lWk/s400/DON-JAZZY-11.jpg[/img]

Don Jazzy is known for producing hit songs from the Mavin Records’, sometimes he featured on the songs he produces. So in most cases, he works as a producer and artiste.

In a recent interview with City People magazine, the Mavin records boss Don Jazzy revealed the secret behind his hit songs.

When asked if he has the Midas touch, Jazzy replied saying he doesn’t know about the Midas touch but he understand the market.

He said:

“I don’t know about the Midas touch, but I think what it is, is that, I understand the market first, I also understand people to a large extent, the common problem with people in the industry is not really understanding the individuals they deal with, either the artiste of their staffs, I run a very beautiful organization where everyone is friends. We are family, I don’t come and start using veto power, because I am the boss, the greatest idea might come from the little guy there.

“So I listen to everybody and it works. As for music I try to experiment sometimes, but I don’t go out of the box to say I want to over experiment in a way that it is not what people want. If it is akara that you want to sell, it’s the akara that you will sell.

You don’t have to start putting jam inside akara. Then it’s not akara anymore, it is something else, the least you can do is to put small pepper to taste, you cannot now go over outside the box and say you want to put your name on top of the akara and stuffs like that. Over the years there has been the kind of music Nigerians like. This is the kind of music my mother and my father dances to and their friends too, then we just stick to the formula and it works for us.”

Source:
http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2015/09/what-i-do-to-produce-hit-songs-don-jazzy.html

cc:
lalasticlala
Re: OMG!!! Don Jazzy Secret Exposed! See What He Does To Produce Hit Songs by afolwalex20(m): 9:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
undecided
Who is he saying this to pls? undecided
Re: OMG!!! Don Jazzy Secret Exposed! See What He Does To Produce Hit Songs by jamex93(m): 10:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
This one na for up coming producers

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! Don Jazzy Secret Exposed! See What He Does To Produce Hit Songs by xpac01(m): 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
Inspiring.. Please who "NOSE" when Don Jazzy's next singles will be out

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! Don Jazzy Secret Exposed! See What He Does To Produce Hit Songs by ideatoprince18(m): 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
h
Re: OMG!!! Don Jazzy Secret Exposed! See What He Does To Produce Hit Songs by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
good on his part smiley
Re: OMG!!! Don Jazzy Secret Exposed! See What He Does To Produce Hit Songs by DankemzI(m): 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
Good points,......
Innovation & Persistency cool
Re: OMG!!! Don Jazzy Secret Exposed! See What He Does To Produce Hit Songs by Hazardd(m): 11:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
Don jaz! I dey hail ooo
Re: OMG!!! Don Jazzy Secret Exposed! See What He Does To Produce Hit Songs by IamOpemipo(m): 11:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
What's he sayin?
Re: OMG!!! Don Jazzy Secret Exposed! See What He Does To Produce Hit Songs by Abayor7: 7:37am On Sep 22, 2015
xpac01:
Inspiring.. Please who "NOSE" when Don Jazzy's next singles will be out
singles? Not in this decade tho', he's busy discovering talents
Re: OMG!!! Don Jazzy Secret Exposed! See What He Does To Produce Hit Songs by khassy(m): 8:39am On Sep 22, 2015
chuzzyofficial:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-6aULqVDUDjM/VgBtsufkciI/AAAAAAAACdQ/_tswX-B4lWk/s400/DON-JAZZY-11.jpg[/img]

Don Jazzy is known for producing hit songs from the Mavin Records’, sometimes he featured on the songs he produces. So in most cases, he works as a producer and artiste.

In a recent interview with City People magazine, the Mavin records boss Don Jazzy revealed the secret behind his hit songs.

When asked if he has the Midas touch, Jazzy replied saying he doesn’t know about the Midas touch but he understand the market.

He said:

“I don’t know about the Midas touch, but I think what it is, is that, I understand the market first, I also understand people to a large extent, the common problem with people in the industry is not really understanding the individuals they deal with, either the artiste of their staffs, I run a very beautiful organization where everyone is friends. We are family, I don’t come and start using veto power, because I am the boss, the greatest idea might come from the little guy there.

“So I listen to everybody and it works. As for music I try to experiment sometimes, but I don’t go out of the box to say I want to over experiment in a way that it is not what people want. If it is akara that you want to sell, it’s the akara that you will sell.

You don’t have to start putting jam inside akara. Then it’s not akara anymore, it is something else, the least you can do is to put small pepper to taste, you cannot now go over outside the box and say you want to put your name on top of the akara and stuffs like that. Over the years there has been the kind of music Nigerians like. This is the kind of music my mother and my father dances to and their friends too, then we just stick to the formula and it works for us.”

Source:
http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2015/09/what-i-do-to-produce-hit-songs-don-jazzy.html

cc:
lalasticlala

any source that is a blog is FAKE undecidedundecided
Re: OMG!!! Don Jazzy Secret Exposed! See What He Does To Produce Hit Songs by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 22, 2015
afolwalex20:
undecided Who is he saying this to pls? undecided
sortf funny cheesy
Re: OMG!!! Don Jazzy Secret Exposed! See What He Does To Produce Hit Songs by afolwalex20(m): 11:32am On Sep 22, 2015
Sexipea:
sortf funny cheesy
cheesy
Re: OMG!!! Don Jazzy Secret Exposed! See What He Does To Produce Hit Songs by hatux: 11:53am On Sep 22, 2015
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Runtown Chilling With Abacha Family. / Photos Of Wizkid And Family Begging His Second Babymama / Sexy Mama!! Blac Chyna Stuns In Nude Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.