Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

A Very Short Story. "Learn For This" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Very Short Story. "Learn For This" (661 Views)

A Very Short Story. Titled: From Berger To Ajah With Pictures / Photos Of The Wedding Of A Tall Lady To Her Very Short Hubby Goes Viral / “ I Wore A Very Short Skirt, Took Off My Underwear, And Bent Over His Knee.” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Very Short Story. "Learn For This" by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
A boy had a crush on his classmate One day he proposed to her But she rejected him and threatened to tell the principal The boy remained silent from then One day the girl borrows a book from the boy And writes in it "I Love You too,sorry to hurt you the other day,if you forgive me please come and talk to me" 4 years passed and he never approache her. MORAL; "BOYS NEVER OPEN THEIR BOOKS" . --->>LIKE n' SHARE

1 Like

Re: A Very Short Story. "Learn For This" by Greyworld: 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
Says who?
Re: A Very Short Story. "Learn For This" by Eniqurl(f): 1:12am On Sep 22, 2015
So they don't read eh undecided

(1) (Reply)

s / Dreams / Kiss Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.