Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

“ I Wore A Very Short Skirt, Took Off My Underwear, And Bent Over His Knee.” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “ I Wore A Very Short Skirt, Took Off My Underwear, And Bent Over His Knee.” (7700 Views)

Shocking: Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knee After S*x (photos) / (18+) As She Bent Over, I Saw My Aunts Ass Peeping Out From Under The Towel / A Man's Joystick Relocates To His Knee After Sleeping With Someone's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“ I Wore A Very Short Skirt, Took Off My Underwear, And Bent Over His Knee.” by lavera(f): 3:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
..alone, a man walks in, tall dark and handsome, a 'stranger'. In my fantasy, he comes towards the bar, looks around, notices me, moves in and asks: 'Is this seat taken?' I smile and indicate for him to sit down. He buys me a drink. The air is electric. We sip. Chat. Eye each other out. Have another drink. Move a bit closer. Sexy. He whispers for me to follow him to the bathroom. He gets up first. I follow. In reality, I meet the 'stranger' in the bar. We sit together. It’s quite sexy. There's some electricity. Until my first sneeze. My eyes start streaming and my nose starts running. It’s a 'Cigar Bar'. I'm allergic to smoke. We do leave together. But to rush me to casualty at Milpark - I'm having a bad asthma attack. A week later we decide to fulfil my next fantasy. We're on our way home from a delicious dinner date, in the car. I'm driving. The evening has been electrifying; we both know we want sex. He has his hand on my leg and ..CONTINUE READING...

1 Like

Re: “ I Wore A Very Short Skirt, Took Off My Underwear, And Bent Over His Knee.” by Smartanthony: 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
full story now
Re: “ I Wore A Very Short Skirt, Took Off My Underwear, And Bent Over His Knee.” by lavera(f): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
Smartanthony:
full story now
Observe the protocol.
Re: “ I Wore A Very Short Skirt, Took Off My Underwear, And Bent Over His Knee.” by yarimo(m): 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
Still Typing
Re: “ I Wore A Very Short Skirt, Took Off My Underwear, And Bent Over His Knee.” by VaginaTerrorist(m): 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
Bye====>
Re: “ I Wore A Very Short Skirt, Took Off My Underwear, And Bent Over His Knee.” by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
La click la scratch my itchy black butt

1 Like

Re: “ I Wore A Very Short Skirt, Took Off My Underwear, And Bent Over His Knee.” by lavera(f): 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
CLICK HERE TO READ ITS COMPLETION www.ipink.ga/index.php?showtopic=2237
Re: “ I Wore A Very Short Skirt, Took Off My Underwear, And Bent Over His Knee.” by lavera(f): 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
There was an error in the link, it has been corrected, reclick it.
Re: “ I Wore A Very Short Skirt, Took Off My Underwear, And Bent Over His Knee.” by lavera(f): 10:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:
Bye====>
Farewell.
Re: “ I Wore A Very Short Skirt, Took Off My Underwear, And Bent Over His Knee.” by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
tongue

7 Likes

Re: “ I Wore A Very Short Skirt, Took Off My Underwear, And Bent Over His Knee.” by lavera(f): 10:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
tongue
Shove that speech into your dickhole. kiss
SillyeRabbit:
tongue
Shove that speech into your dickhole.

2 Likes

Re: “ I Wore A Very Short Skirt, Took Off My Underwear, And Bent Over His Knee.” by lavera(f): 11:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
I am not rude fan, believe it. I am just with punchlines. Sorry.
Re: “ I Wore A Very Short Skirt, Took Off My Underwear, And Bent Over His Knee.” by Dannidom(m): 11:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
lavera:
..alone, a man walks in, tall dark and handsome, a 'stranger'. In my fantasy, he comes towards the bar, looks around, notices me, moves in and asks: 'Is this seat taken?' I smile and indicate for him to sit down. He buys me a drink. The air is electric. We sip. Chat. Eye each other out. Have another drink. Move a bit closer. Sexy. He whispers for me to follow him to the bathroom. He gets up first. I follow. In reality, I meet the 'stranger' in the bar. We sit together. It’s quite sexy. There's some electricity. Until my first sneeze. My eyes start streaming and my nose starts running. It’s a 'Cigar Bar'. I'm allergic to smoke. We do leave together. But to rush me to casualty at Milpark - I'm having a bad asthma attack. A week later we decide to fulfil my next fantasy. We're on our way home from a delicious dinner date, in the car. I'm driving. The evening has been electrifying; we both know we want sex. He has his hand on my leg and ..CONTINUE READING...
sh*it doesn't sell no more... Dawg!
Re: “ I Wore A Very Short Skirt, Took Off My Underwear, And Bent Over His Knee.” by lavera(f): 12:24am On Jun 20, 2016
Dannidom:
sh*it doesn't sell no more... Dawg!
not funny.
Re: “ I Wore A Very Short Skirt, Took Off My Underwear, And Bent Over His Knee.” by Nbote(m): 7:57am On Jun 20, 2016
lavera:
Shove that speech into your dickhole. kiss Shove that speech into your dickhole.

Daaaayuuuuuum....
Re: “ I Wore A Very Short Skirt, Took Off My Underwear, And Bent Over His Knee.” by stobery(m): 9:26am On Jun 20, 2016
Fvck ya
Re: “ I Wore A Very Short Skirt, Took Off My Underwear, And Bent Over His Knee.” by joesmarty(m): 9:29am On Jun 20, 2016
All this girls posting sex stories, or sex fantasies, will never upload their ugly faces.

2 Likes

Re: “ I Wore A Very Short Skirt, Took Off My Underwear, And Bent Over His Knee.” by lavera(f): 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
My picture is on my site.
Re: “ I Wore A Very Short Skirt, Took Off My Underwear, And Bent Over His Knee.” by Lafeda(m): 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
lavera:

Rubbish....Laveda lavera la nonsense.
Re: “ I Wore A Very Short Skirt, Took Off My Underwear, And Bent Over His Knee.” by lavera(f): 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
Lafeda:

Rubbish....Laveda lavera la nonsense.
Come marry me.
Re: “ I Wore A Very Short Skirt, Took Off My Underwear, And Bent Over His Knee.” by lavera(f): 11:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
comments needed.
Re: “ I Wore A Very Short Skirt, Took Off My Underwear, And Bent Over His Knee.” by Lafeda(m): 10:58am On Jun 21, 2016
lavera:
Come marry me.

Tufiakwa grin

1 Like

Re: “ I Wore A Very Short Skirt, Took Off My Underwear, And Bent Over His Knee.” by lavera(f): 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
HM M

(1) (Reply)

Wicked Comment By A Guy On A Girls Fbk Page For Ass Showing(pics) / My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister / My Vagi*a Almost Caught Fire - Lady Narrates (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.