Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

If You Are To Have Same Number Of Kids As Your Parents, How Many Would You Have? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Are To Have Same Number Of Kids As Your Parents, How Many Would You Have? (1597 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Sacks Husband, Brings In Boyfriend, Have Sex In Front Of Kids / That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents / What Becomes Of Kids In Orphanages When They Grow Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are To Have Same Number Of Kids As Your Parents, How Many Would You Have? by 1love4all: 6:49am On Sep 22, 2015
Reasons for having kids differs and so also is why couples have a particular number.

Aside other reasons, how many kids would you have should you follow your parents path?

You can state why and why not too.
Re: If You Are To Have Same Number Of Kids As Your Parents, How Many Would You Have? by 1love4all: 6:51am On Sep 22, 2015
For me its 5.

Why is we have fun during festive seasons.

Why not..cost of living is high.
Re: If You Are To Have Same Number Of Kids As Your Parents, How Many Would You Have? by Kingsasian(m): 6:55am On Sep 22, 2015
Four or Five. I love kids a lot and I am happy when ever I see children surround their parents.
Re: If You Are To Have Same Number Of Kids As Your Parents, How Many Would You Have? by GboyegaD(m): 6:57am On Sep 22, 2015
2 and may adopt another 2 later in life.
Re: If You Are To Have Same Number Of Kids As Your Parents, How Many Would You Have? by jennamarv(f): 6:58am On Sep 22, 2015
Its 5 for me so that they will be like my siblings and their troubles. tongue tongue
Re: If You Are To Have Same Number Of Kids As Your Parents, How Many Would You Have? by Vikky014(f): 6:59am On Sep 22, 2015
1love4all:
Reasons for having kids differs and so also is why couples have a particular number.

Aside other reasons, how many kids would you have should you follow your parents path?

You can state why and why not too.

three kids. 2 boys and 1 girl. bt we are two girls and 1 boy. reason being that catering for 3 kids is nt dt expensive considering their age differences

Am also dreaming of having jst two kids. a boy and a girl so dt i will pet them equally
Re: If You Are To Have Same Number Of Kids As Your Parents, How Many Would You Have? by MISSNORA(f): 7:05am On Sep 22, 2015
Re: If You Are To Have Same Number Of Kids As Your Parents, How Many Would You Have? by DankemzI(m): 7:11am On Sep 22, 2015
12 lovely kids

Re: If You Are To Have Same Number Of Kids As Your Parents, How Many Would You Have? by menix(m): 7:15am On Sep 22, 2015
MISSNORA:

Looking out for som1 to grant mii 4 too..
Re: If You Are To Have Same Number Of Kids As Your Parents, How Many Would You Have? by menix(m): 7:16am On Sep 22, 2015
DankemzI:
12 lovely kids

Baba pls add 3 more, don't u think its ideal u have substitutes..
Re: If You Are To Have Same Number Of Kids As Your Parents, How Many Would You Have? by dejavski(m): 7:24am On Sep 22, 2015
4 would be ok for me (3 boys + 1 girl)
Re: If You Are To Have Same Number Of Kids As Your Parents, How Many Would You Have? by Ahmed0336(m): 7:39am On Sep 22, 2015
5 it is cool
Re: If You Are To Have Same Number Of Kids As Your Parents, How Many Would You Have? by Missmossy(f): 9:53am On Sep 22, 2015
Five wonderful kids, too much though. Three is perfect for me.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are To Have Same Number Of Kids As Your Parents, How Many Would You Have? by ooliver: 10:36am On Sep 22, 2015
My folks had 3 and i have 2..not planning to meet their target or surpass it.....Even my papa go flog me if i born another pikin now

He looked at my daughter's school fees breakdown the other day and wondered if he ever paid that amount from primary school till i graduated....lol

We cannot compare the way we lived then with what our generation has to cope with..how many of us can allow our kids go over to the neighbours now a days when we are not home....even when we are nko....I think the idea is to have the number you can adequately take care of..adequately meaning they have all their rights met..Right to good education, Right to Live in a good environment, Right to good Healthcare, Right to good nutrition, Right to develop social ability and skills(interaction with others in a safe and impactful way) etc

Like my friend Folarin will say...School fees is enough contraceptive for family planning cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

See The List Of People With The Most Children / How To Help Someone Who Is Choking / Cheating On Me With A Wealthy Woman..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.