Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

:::::::: : I Regret Coming To This World As A Girl & Not A Boy ::: - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / :::::::: : I Regret Coming To This World As A Girl & Not A Boy ::: (3339 Views)

I'm About To Regret Getting Married / Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School / "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: :::::::: : I Regret Coming To This World As A Girl & Not A Boy ::: by baby124: 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
The biggest mistake you made was continuing in a relationship where your boyfriend comes from a bigoted, uneducated and shallow family. You should have fled. You should never beg anyone to love and accept you, never. You are good enough just the way you are.

Your boyfriend is a shallow and childish person. He still thinks he is a baby. He is now a man and should stand up to defend you and his child. That his mother can advice you to have an abortion just shows the depth to the sickness in that family. My dear look, go back to your parents or ask them for a loan so you can rent your own apartment. Then find your way. You are already on the right path in your life and God will see you through. You will smile again. A lot of times our heart betrays us but everything that happens in life is a lesson. Take this as a lesson and be careful who you let come around you or your child in future. Stop all sexual relationships with the father of your child and start looking forward to a future without him. Even if he comes back to beg, until he has shown that he can think for himself, please don't let him come back.

Don't blame things on the fact that you are a girl. You made mistakes and some more when it was clear that you were heading for a very bad path, you kept on pushing. Take charge of your life, own your mistakes and forgive yourself. Move on and learn from it. Find your parents and discuss the next step for your life. Leave that boy's family house immediately before they harm you or your child

1 Like

Re: :::::::: : I Regret Coming To This World As A Girl & Not A Boy ::: by nasha1(f): 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
The only thing you should regret is your stu..pidity.You were very naive and didn't use your brain.
Re: :::::::: : I Regret Coming To This World As A Girl & Not A Boy ::: by thorpido(m): 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
In this day and age, women are still careless about their REPRODUCTIVE health even WHEN FACED WITH UNHEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS/MARRIAGES? undecided

Talk about poor choices!

1. You dey school go carry belle? undecided

I don't think being a boy instead of a girl would have helped you much. No hope for people like YOU with your inability to use "common sense"! kiss

Good luck! kiss
One of those times,I'll strongly align with Kanwuliajara.
In this day and age,girls can't take full responsibility for their reproductive health?The problem is not that you came into the world as a girl,the problem is that you fail to use that thing in your skull.
If you were a guy you'll still make decisions that will probably put you in prison.

Brace up to life as a single mother and make the best of your future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: :::::::: : I Regret Coming To This World As A Girl & Not A Boy ::: by cococandy(f): 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
If they tell some ladies to have self esteem and self worth, they'll think you're their enemy.

Shouldn't you have walked away from this no good marrafoka earlier before things got to this point? Eating shyt equals asking for more shyt.
You should have dumped him when he beat you and sent outside into the rain so he could bring in another girl for the night.

No lady with self respect will continue dating such a man.

At this point you're still asking what to do.

Pls stay there o.
Don't go anywhere.
Re: :::::::: : I Regret Coming To This World As A Girl & Not A Boy ::: by KanwuliaJara: 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
thorpido:
In this day and age,girls can't take full responsibility for their reproductive health?The problem is not that you came into the world as a girl,the problem is that you fail to use that thing in your skull.
If you were a guy you'll still make decisions that will probably put you in prison.

Thank you very much. grin
Re: :::::::: : I Regret Coming To This World As A Girl & Not A Boy ::: by Kimoni: 6:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
thorpido:

It's soo annoying when girls blame everything and everyone for their predicament.

Because I am a girl...because the guy is Yoruba..societal pressure...it's the devil...where does this blame game really ends? How can these girls ever move forward if they don't realise their folly?

How on earth is anyone else to blame in this story if not the lady herself.

1 Like

Re: :::::::: : I Regret Coming To This World As A Girl & Not A Boy ::: by thorpido(m): 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
Kimoni:

It's soo annoying when girls blame everything and everyone for their predicament.

Because I am a girl...because the guy is Yoruba..societal pressure...it's the devil...where does this blame game really ends? How can these girls ever move forward if they don't realise their folly?

I tire o.It's always easier to blame someone or something else.

1 Like

Re: :::::::: : I Regret Coming To This World As A Girl & Not A Boy ::: by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
cococandy:
If they tell some ladies to have self esteem and self worth, they'll think you're their enemy.

Shouldn't you have walked away from this no good marrafoka earlier before things got to this point? Eating shyt equals asking for more shyt.
You should have dumped him when he beat you and sent outside into the rain so he could bring in another girl for the night.

No lady with self respect will continue dating such a man.

At this point you're still asking what to do.

Pls stay there o.
Don't go anywhere.
Gbam tired of low self-esteem peeps ladies and gentlemen.... The world has over a billion people why kill yourself over one nonentity...just baffles me.

1 Like

Re: :::::::: : I Regret Coming To This World As A Girl & Not A Boy ::: by Ewuro4: 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
So what could you've done differently if you were a boy?

The day most of yall long throat start taking responsibility for your actions; keep your legs closed and earn yourself some self respect... Is the day things will fall into place for yall.

Cohabiting with a guy you're not engaged to and worse of, his mom dislikes you. What is wrong with your head?

@the talk about Yoruba men being irresponsible, I guess same can be said about numerous Edo and Calabar dead beat dads & husbands around here too? Mtcheew.

To the Ladies who really want to command respect in every areas (workplace, marriage/relationships etc) of their lives..

Stop being desperate & insecure .. You're wonderfully made.

Face your studies ... That's your future and a lifetime security to hold your own.

Good men DONT chase worwor girls.

1 Like

Re: :::::::: : I Regret Coming To This World As A Girl & Not A Boy ::: by Talk2SeaL: 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
freecocoa, Timbuktou pls you guys should stop, am begging you pls. Thanks friends....
Re: :::::::: : I Regret Coming To This World As A Girl & Not A Boy ::: by TiffanyJ(f): 8:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
That man doesn't deserve you one bit. Has he paid your bride price? If no, then why suffer yourself? Move out of the house and start a new life for yourself and child. There is one man out there that will treat you like a queen
Re: :::::::: : I Regret Coming To This World As A Girl & Not A Boy ::: by KanwuliaJara: 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
Well!
As silly as the thread sounds, MOST NIGERIAN LADIES behave like this. If this were 20 years ago, I would have empathized. But in the year 2016, this is extremely irritating.

This is NL sha! Make we h-enjoy the abundant STUPIDITY! cheesy
Re: :::::::: : I Regret Coming To This World As A Girl & Not A Boy ::: by freecocoa(f): 9:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Well!
As silly as the thread sounds, MOST NIGERIAN LADIES behave like this. If this were 20 years ago, I would have empathized. But in the year 2016, this is extremely irritating.

You don already leave us reach 2016? You are enjoying o.grin
Re: :::::::: : I Regret Coming To This World As A Girl & Not A Boy ::: by KanwuliaJara: 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
freecocoa:
You don already leave us reach 2016? You are enjoying o.grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Yeeeeeeessssss ooooooooooh
Re: :::::::: : I Regret Coming To This World As A Girl & Not A Boy ::: by innervoice(m): 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Well!

Nigeria is in the year 2016? Last time I checked the country was in 1955.
Re: :::::::: : I Regret Coming To This World As A Girl & Not A Boy ::: by KanwuliaJara: 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
innervoice:

Nigeria is in the year 2016? Last time I checked the country was in 1955.

Wetin remain na?
October
November
December

You still dey 2015? With only 3 months left? shocked
I don cross o!
Kpele my dia! grin
Re: :::::::: : I Regret Coming To This World As A Girl & Not A Boy ::: by innervoice(m): 10:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Wetin remain na?
October
November
December

You still dey 2015? With only 3 months left? shocked
I don cross o!
Kpele my dia! grin

Me, I am a visionary, I am already in year 3050. cool
Re: :::::::: : I Regret Coming To This World As A Girl & Not A Boy ::: by montezz(f): 11:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
to be a woman is not at all easy. i suggest u go bk to ur parents,m sure dy wont forsake cos ur relationshp with d guy and d family is not working. u need to go back home and start all over again,itz even good dt u aint formally married to him. give urself a second chance rathee dan wasting away @his family house....dey dnt want u dia.
Re: :::::::: : I Regret Coming To This World As A Girl & Not A Boy ::: by pickabeau1: 11:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
Kimoni:

Thanks

I wonder how marital infidelity which is a human thing suddenly became a tribal thing

I guess Yoruba men are the subscribers on Ashley Madison

Freecocoa
And for you to be reiterating such stereotypic tripe is astounding
Re: :::::::: : I Regret Coming To This World As A Girl & Not A Boy ::: by freecocoa(f): 11:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
pickabeau1:

Thanks

I wonder how marital infidelity which is a human thing suddenly became a tribal thing

I guess Yoruba men are the subscribers on Ashley Madison

Freecocoa
And for you to be reiterating such stereotypic tripe is astounding
You people sha, Like you all haven't been seeing stories on that on here, I merely said that the 'talk' about it is becoming something else, how is that a crime?

Make una free me biko.
Re: :::::::: : I Regret Coming To This World As A Girl & Not A Boy ::: by aspirebig: 12:20am On Sep 23, 2015
Though there is always another side of the story.

This is same people o.Not inter things o.

Hmmm, it is well.
Re: :::::::: : I Regret Coming To This World As A Girl & Not A Boy ::: by pickabeau1: 12:40am On Sep 23, 2015
freecocoa:
You people sha, Like you all haven't been seeing stories on that on here, I merely said that the 'talk' about it is becoming something else, how is that a crime?

Make una free me biko.

I guess because its talk on an online forum it has become canon..-_- undecided

Infidelity is a human trait
Re: :::::::: : I Regret Coming To This World As A Girl & Not A Boy ::: by freecocoa(f): 12:51am On Sep 23, 2015
pickabeau1:

I guess because its talk on an online forum it has become canon..-_- undecided

Infidelity is a human trait

Like I don't already know infidelity is a human trait.

I didn't mean anything by that comment, I was just stating an observation but I leave it to familylanders to create a war where one isn't necessary, that one na una business sha.
Re: :::::::: : I Regret Coming To This World As A Girl & Not A Boy ::: by pickabeau1: 2:54am On Sep 23, 2015
freecocoa:
Like I don't already know infidelity is a human trait.

I didn't mean anything by that comment, I was just stating an observation but I leave it to familylanders to create a war where one isn't necessary, that one na una business sha.
If u know infidelity is a human trait, why perpetuate an unfortunate stereotype

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Had A Baby At 21, I Wish I Waited / Daddy Says, "Go Wash My Clothes" But I Have An Important Appointment / Women! I Think We Should Do This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.