Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,317 members, 7,860,765 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:49 PM

Yes Your Money Will Get You The Girl Of Your Dreams But It Would Never Keep Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yes Your Money Will Get You The Girl Of Your Dreams But It Would Never Keep Her (1342 Views)

Met The Nigerian Man Of My Dreams But... / Yes Your Money Will Get You The Girl Of Your Dreams But It Would Never Keep Her / 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes Your Money Will Get You The Girl Of Your Dreams But It Would Never Keep Her by Damalex4luv(m): 8:49am On Sep 22, 2015
Hello Nairalanders. Have read through several topics claiming that you can only get the girl of your dreams if you're rich and kind of comfortable to an extent, I so much agree with this, but at the same time this money that you've got will not stop from making her loyal to only you. Girls of nowadays can be so unpredictable, so many of them doesn't really know what they truly want. So many of them take the steps of there friends by engaging in the activities that there close friends does. Also girls can easily be manoeuvred this is because most of them have a soft heart, at a moment when there spirit is down they can do several things against there wish just to get themselves together again.
Have got some point that I would like to share with we guys in helping us get the best out of our girls, so as to have a loving and lasting relationship.
1. Money: This is the most important ingredient in having a successful relationship, but that should only matters during the start of the relationship, lets assume 3-4 weeks. Many guys believes getting a girl to love then is all about spending huge money on her and maybe probably her friends too just to impress them. This is totally wrong, you don't have to spend all your investment on getting a girl for her to love you. All you need to do is a continuous assurance to her of the fact that you truly loves her. I have a friend that works on a ship, this guy has fuccked almost all the beautiful girls that comes to there ship, but this guy doesn't have a single girlfriend and this is because he so much believe in using money in enticing them. But he doesn't have the liver to walk up to a girl on a street and and toast her. Some little things count that I'll share with us in the next paragraph
2. Call/SMS: With the way everything has change now in this world where there are now several social networks where you can easily use to call and chat up with your enemies and friends, it has drastically reduced the rate at which people make normal calls and sends text messages to people. But I want to state something that most girls values real calls and test messages more than all this social network, why is because they have this notion that guys that send normal text messages and make real call are the serious ones but most of them will never take those that maybe use whatspp or BBM to call them serious. If you're trying to get a girl to love you, try wake up around maybe 11.30pm and send a loving test message to her and follow that with a call by stating all your affections to her, I can bet you that she'll have to start changing her minds towards you either she already has a boyfriend or not.
Note: Don't be a coward that will send a text message and will off your phone immediately. She will be thinking maybe you're not a man enough.
3. Confidence: Most ladies admire a man with confidence, don't be afraid of making your intentions known to ladies, this is why God created us as a man, you may see a lady driving a big car that doesn't mean you should not be bold enough to approach her. So many of this ladies are mostly single but most guys are afraid of the fact that they may be turned down. You have to be always comfortable with your girl anytime you're together, if you're going out together make sure you hold her hands, she'll so much value it, and that way she'll always feel secure being with you. Your confidence is also attached to the way you dress and carry yourself. As a guy you have to dress smartly everytime. I can bet you ladies watch our dressing and will only give you audience if they believe you're up to there standard in terms of dressing. Dress to impress not to oppress, this naturally will add to your confidence level when having a convo with a lady. Ladies will always want to associate with you if they know that you know how to dress.
4. Always state your affections: if you know that you truly love your girl always remind her that you love her, this way she will not give room to other guys that are disturbing her. Tell her you love her often, place a call to her whenever you're not around and remind her that you still love her.
5. Don't be too nosy: Don't check your girls phone especially if she's the type that's pretty, I can bet you that you'll end up getting hypertension because truth be told may guys will still be disturbing her, all you need to do is to concentrate on your own make and always give the notion that you're in charge and that you're always the best man for her. Some guys are too nosy, they always ask questions about who's calling her or who bought her the new shoe and dress, you don't have to be doing all that, you can be nosy about asking about the well-being of her family members and hers too in particular, you'll realise she'll be happy to talk about that than discussing about how she get the money to buy her new shoes or bags.
6. Be fun to be with: So many guys of nowadays always thinks about sex anytime they are with there girls, sex is good but at the same time it'll not make your relationship last. Make jokes with her, try to create fun out of everything and always try to start a conversation with her. There are some very dry relationship that after they must have talk for like 5mins the next thing is sex and after the girl will leave, how on earth will that kind of relationship last. Always try to do something that will make her to remember you even when you guys are not together. Don't always rush into having sex with a lady, have a forepaly for like 15mins before going into the real thing she'll really appreciate it.
7. Be Religious: Even the so called Olosho wants to marry a Godfearing man, let your girl knows you to be a man that fear God, always go to where you worship your God and you can always make her come with you. It'll go a long way in having a lasting relationship. Don't tell her you don't go to church and at the same time you don't pray in a Muslim way, I tell you she'll never want to be with you.
Lastly personally I know money is good in trying to make a girls loves you but why is it that some girls will collect money from you and end up spending the money on another guy this clearly shows that you're not doing to her what the other guy is doing and that's the reason why I came up with this point, try to minimise your spending on your girl, but at the same time make her feel secure with you. You don't have to be the one that will buy her phone, pay weekly for her hairdo and at the same time take her for shopping and pay her house rents. Such girls will end leaving you for a real hard guy. Also you have to be a little bit hard in handling your girl, let her know who you truly her, don't form for her, if she ends up hearing something different about you from outside that is different from what you have already told her, she'll use that as an excuse to allow other guys to come in to her life.
So my fellow guys let's be prudent, smart and exhibit confidence in handling our guys.
By Damalex4luv!
Note: Am not a very good writer but I believe you guys will not crucify me. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Yes Your Money Will Get You The Girl Of Your Dreams But It Would Never Keep Her by Damalex4luv(m): 8:49am On Sep 22, 2015
Pls don't come here and comment, money, money and money. If you don't have anything meaningful to say you should ignore this thread. Thanks
Re: Yes Your Money Will Get You The Girl Of Your Dreams But It Would Never Keep Her by menix(m): 8:58am On Sep 22, 2015
Oga I will coment as this is my pre-comment when u must have proved P-squares wives, Annie 2baba, etc have not come to stay..
Re: Yes Your Money Will Get You The Girl Of Your Dreams But It Would Never Keep Her by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 22, 2015
menix:
Oga I will coment as this is my pre-comment when u must have proved P-squares wives, Annie 2baba, etc have not come to stay..
p2 and 2face are talented young fine guys who will get fine babes on raps alone, and so their money is just a bonus ,this said their wives are forever theirs. so look to governor of edo state and his new wife lara to see your proof.
Re: Yes Your Money Will Get You The Girl Of Your Dreams But It Would Never Keep Her by menix(m): 9:15am On Sep 22, 2015
marcoNG:

p2 and 2face are talented young fine guys who will get fine babes on raps alone, and so their money is just a bonus ,this said their wives are forever theirs. so look to governor of edo state and his new wife lara to see your proof.

So are u telling mii u ve been screwing her screws abii..

Osho must hear this...

A man's looks does not have anything to do with his performance, if Osho is a mystic performer on bed, blive mii Lara has come to stay..

(1) (Reply)

12 Things Women Think When He Goes Near Your Butt / 7th April Is World Tell A Lie Day- What Is The Worst Lie You Have Heard/ Told / I Wanna Have Sex With Cynthia's Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.