Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Met The Nigerian Man Of My Dreams But... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Met The Nigerian Man Of My Dreams But... (1997 Views)

Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Met The Nigerian Man Of My Dreams But... by Sweetpkizes: 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
I'm an American woman. I met a 38 year old Nigerian man although I suspect that he is younger. I'm 48. He is the sweetest man I have ever met. We have been dating for several weeks. He is very attentive and kind. The sex is amazing and we have a lot of fun together. .

The problem is, he doesn't talk about himself. I have to ask him very specific questions and he always wants to know why I'm asking. He never shares anything about his personal life other than he has a son. He works but o have no idea where or what company. I've been to his home several times and have met a couple of his friends.

He asks me no questions about myself. We really don't know a lot about each other.

Is this a Yoruba thing or is he just keeping his distance as to not get attached? I'm developing feelings for this man and I need to be sure.

1 Like

Re: Met The Nigerian Man Of My Dreams But... by UrWorstNitemare: 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Met The Nigerian Man Of My Dreams But... by IamLEGEND1: 6:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
The sex_is amazing.
He's kind
He's sweet
He's fun
He's got you wrapped around his finger
and he's Yoruba cheesy

BUT!

He doesn't like talking about himself grin
That guy has achieved full demon status already. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.

I'm just fuckin with you ma'am. hold on tight to that brother,he'll open up eventually,with a little persuasion of cause.

6 Likes

Re: Met The Nigerian Man Of My Dreams But... by pomide(m): 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2016
and if he's not Nigerian?
would you still be that skeptical?

1 Like

Re: Met The Nigerian Man Of My Dreams But... by CAPSLOCKED: 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
pomide:
and if he's not Nigerian?
would you still be that skeptical?

grin THE WHOLE WORLD IS SCARED OF US AND OUR "FRAUDRY" cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Met The Nigerian Man Of My Dreams But... by Sweetpkizes: 11:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
[Yes but I know that often times cultural differences play a part.

quote author=pomide post=50060654]and if he's not Nigerian?

would you still be that skeptical? [/quote]
Re: Met The Nigerian Man Of My Dreams But... by Sweetpkizes: 11:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
It is true. LOL

CAPSLOCKED:

grin
THE WHOLE WORLD IS SCARED OF US AND OUR "FRAUDRY" cheesy
Re: Met The Nigerian Man Of My Dreams But... by Sweetpkizes: 9:58am On Oct 10, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:
lipsrsealed

What does that mean?
Re: Met The Nigerian Man Of My Dreams But... by Quivarious(m): 10:12am On Oct 10, 2016
he's using you for a green card..

1 Like

Re: Met The Nigerian Man Of My Dreams But... by Creamish(f): 10:26am On Oct 10, 2016
How long is several weeks ?

Can U try not to fall hard for him so u dont get hurt or disappointed later on? Get to know him well first.

1 Like

Re: Met The Nigerian Man Of My Dreams But... by chris2face(m): 10:49am On Oct 10, 2016
Is an indication he don't want a commitment My opinion though

2 Likes

Re: Met The Nigerian Man Of My Dreams But... by chigoizie7(m): 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
I don't know about others, but when I keep to myself, when I don't tell people about me, when I just go with the flow, is because, I don't want to be a liability to others. He has a son he didn't lie about. He is good, the only thing that will be dragging him behind might be the age

1 Like

Re: Met The Nigerian Man Of My Dreams But... by sexymoma(f): 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2016
My dear...That's how naija guys behave ooo
Very very secretive and heartless,.. marray him and see how his fams will come with one elder to tell you "our wife we know he has offended you, you just have to take heart" means he has impregnate another woman... Mind you don't be surprise if you find you he s still seeing the mother of that his son...
make nobody come tell me wetin i already know...cos one person go come now tell say "i hope you know you father is a Nigerian"
and think well ooo, maybe he s still with you cos of one or two things he s getting from you. angry

2 Likes

Re: Met The Nigerian Man Of My Dreams But... by morayo3: 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
Beware don't enter one chance

1 Like

Re: Met The Nigerian Man Of My Dreams But... by Sweetpkizes: 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
Quivarious:
he's using you for a green card..

I've asked him about his status here and he said that he has a work visa and has one more year before he has to renew it. I'm really not sure if this is true and I don't know if there is a way to find out on my own.
Re: Met The Nigerian Man Of My Dreams But... by Sweetpkizes: 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
Creamish:
How long is several weeks ?

Can U try not to fall hard for him so u dont get hurt or disappointed later on? Get to know him well first.

It's been about a month. I'm going to take things slow and find out more. I'm not giving up on him though.
Re: Met The Nigerian Man Of My Dreams But... by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 10, 2016
you are just a "fling" to him #case closed

2 Likes

Re: Met The Nigerian Man Of My Dreams But... by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2016
sexymoma:
My dear...That's how naija guys behave ooo
Very very secretive and heartless,.. marray him and see how his fams will come with one elder to tell you "our wife we know he has offended you, you just have to take heart" means he has impregnate another woman... Mind you don't be surprise if you find you he s still seeing the mother of that his son...
make nobody come tell me wetin i already know...cos one person go come now tell say "i hope you know you father is a Nigerian"
and think well ooo, maybe he s still with you cos of one or two things he s getting from you. angry
like WTF do you mean?,, this is so uncalled for....if you're single i hope it remains so till you swallow up these words of yours undecided

2 Likes

Re: Met The Nigerian Man Of My Dreams But... by Sweetpkizes: 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
bbmpin:
you are just a "fling" to him #case closed

I hope not.
Re: Met The Nigerian Man Of My Dreams But... by uche92(m): 3:33am On Oct 11, 2016
To be honest. I am the same way as that guy and the reason is because I do not want to be in a committed relationship. Take my word for it that guy is being nice to you by reducing his level of emotional commitment so you should do the same

1 Like

Re: Met The Nigerian Man Of My Dreams But... by Nobody: 4:29am On Oct 11, 2016
ok
Re: Met The Nigerian Man Of My Dreams But... by sexymoma(f): 8:47am On Oct 11, 2016
ucsparks:
like WTF do you mean?,, this is so uncalled for....if you're single i hope it remains so till you swallow up these words of yours undecided
mtcheew
Re: Met The Nigerian Man Of My Dreams But... by pomide(m): 10:31am On Oct 11, 2016
the whole inquiry ended when you said 'he doesn't ask you questions about yourself and all'

there's no Nigerian factor added to it

you guys are just 'flinging'

at least he is.. and you're there falling in love and planning an imaginary future and how you'd like him to be buried alongside you in about 40 years lol... All because a knot as been loose in ur head through the 'amazing sex' lol

Re: Met The Nigerian Man Of My Dreams But... by Sweetpkizes: 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
pomide:
the whole inquiry ended when you said 'he doesn't ask you questions about yourself and all'

there's no Nigerian factor added to it

you guys are just 'flinging'

at least he is.. and you're there falling in love and planning an imaginary future and how you'd like him to be buried alongside you in about 40 years lol... All because a knot as been loose in ur head through the 'amazing sex' lol

I'm a widow so I don't take life for granted. It can be taken from you in an instant. There is no knot loose. Sex is what it is sex. My emotions aren't driven by that but how he treats me.

1 Like

Re: Met The Nigerian Man Of My Dreams But... by Sweetpkizes: 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
uche92:
To be honest. I am the same way as that guy and the reason is because I do not want to be in a committed relationship. Take my word for it that guy is being nice to you by reducing his level of emotional commitment so you should do the same

I can appreciate that.
Re: Met The Nigerian Man Of My Dreams But... by schumastic(m): 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
Sweetpkizes:
I'm an American woman. I met a 38 year old Nigerian man although I suspect that he is younger. I'm 48. He is the sweetest man I have ever met. We have been dating for several weeks. He is very attentive and kind. The sex is amazing and we have a lot of fun together. .

The problem is, he doesn't talk about himself. I have to ask him very specific questions and he always wants to know why I'm asking. He never shares anything about his personal life other than he has a son. He works but o have no idea where or what company. I've been to his home several times and have met a couple of his friends.

He asks me no questions about myself. We really don't know a lot about each other.

Is this a Yoruba thing or is he just keeping his distance as to not get attached? I'm developing feelings for this man and I need to be sure.

that's another demon on the loose so please run away if you still love your happiness grin grin
Re: Met The Nigerian Man Of My Dreams But... by pomide(m): 12:36am On Oct 12, 2016
Sweetpkizes:

I'm a widow so I don't take life for granted. It can be taken from you in an instant. There is no knot loose. Sex is what it is sex. My emotions aren't driven by that but how he treats me.

widow? good... give a lot more focus to your children...at 48 or thereabouts... you've been around what love is n what's its not.. you need not be in full thoughts about a guy much more younger dan you..
Re: Met The Nigerian Man Of My Dreams But... by Monocrotophos: 1:55am On Oct 12, 2016
madam, na obanje, run for ur life!
Re: Met The Nigerian Man Of My Dreams But... by Piercedclit1(f): 5:39am On Oct 12, 2016
You just came across a very mature,experienced, graduate yoruba demon. shocked shocked
Please run for your life

(1) (Reply)

Top Secrets She Won't Tell You / 6 Things Guys Want In Bed During Sex~ / Relationship Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.