Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,983 members, 7,852,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:56 PM

Justice Demand Buhari Be Arrested For Declaring False Asset- Ifeduba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Demand Buhari Be Arrested For Declaring False Asset- Ifeduba (991 Views)

Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists / Group To Stage Sit-out At Abuja House In London, To Demand Buhari’s Return / Nigerians Blast Army For Declaring Ahmad Salkida Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justice Demand Buhari Be Arrested For Declaring False Asset- Ifeduba by Tooochukwuifedu: 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
Before we stone Saraki remember we are collectively stoning our destiny as a people to dwell in a free and fair democratic state- Ifeduba ( 22/09/2015).
Re: Justice Demand Buhari Be Arrested For Declaring False Asset- Ifeduba by Tooochukwuifedu: 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
AFTER ELECTION

Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari have declared their his assets
A statement by the Senior Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr Garba Shehu said that prior to being sworn in on May 29, President Buhari had the followings:
• N30 million to his name. He also had only one bank account, with the Union Bank.
• 5 homes, and two mud houses in Daura.
• 2 undeveloped plots of land, one in Kano and the other in Port Harcourt.
• Own Farms, an orchard and a ranch. The total number of his holdings in the farm include 270 heads of cattle, 25 sheep, five horses, a variety of birds and a number of economic trees”.
• Uses a number of cars, two of which he bought from his savings and the others supplied to him by the federal government in his capacity as former Head of State. The rest were donated to him by well-wishers after his jeep was damaged in a Boko Haram bomb attack on his convoy in July 2014.
• President Buhari “had shares in Berger Paints, Union Bank and Skye Bank”.
• Vanguard
Re: Justice Demand Buhari Be Arrested For Declaring False Asset- Ifeduba by WebSurfer(m): 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
joker alert
Re: Justice Demand Buhari Be Arrested For Declaring False Asset- Ifeduba by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
buhari case is not different from saraki. How can corruption fight corruption

2 Likes

Re: Justice Demand Buhari Be Arrested For Declaring False Asset- Ifeduba by Tooochukwuifedu: 1:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
BEFORE ELECTION

I Have Just 1 Million Naira In My Bank Account – General Buhari Declares His Asset On Facebook

buhari

I have at least one million naira in my bank, having paid N5.5 million to pick my form from my party. I have around 150 cattle because I am never comfortable without cows. I have a house each in Kaduna, Kano, and Daura which I borrowed money to build. I never had a foreign account since I finished my courses in the USA, India and the UK. I never owned any property outside Nigeria. Never.”

- See more at: http://www..ng/2014/12/13/just-1-million-naira-bank-account-general-buhari-declares-asset-facebook/#sthash.CzBotRUd.dpuf
Re: Justice Demand Buhari Be Arrested For Declaring False Asset- Ifeduba by FreeGlobe(f): 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
supported
Re: Justice Demand Buhari Be Arrested For Declaring False Asset- Ifeduba by chrisblack: 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
Tooochukwuifedu:
Before we stone Saraki remember we are collectively stoning our destiny as a people to dwell in a free and fair democratic state- Ifeduba ( 22/09/2015).

your stupidity is legendary

3 Likes

Re: Justice Demand Buhari Be Arrested For Declaring False Asset- Ifeduba by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
APC is a party of criminals who does not know?
Buharam should be arrested and impeached
but wait o, what if all this saraki saga is because buhari is afraid that his ministerial list which as expected has ZERO south eastern man would be rejected by the senate president owing to the fact that the igbos in PDP help him get to where her is ?
what if Buharam is afraid that saraki will oppose his ethnocentric and biased list just like dogara tried in the lower house?
well, any way, the ZOO must fall
BIAFRA must be restored
my goodness me

1 Like

Re: Justice Demand Buhari Be Arrested For Declaring False Asset- Ifeduba by eagleeye2: 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
Abegi. wetin OP dey smoke? Me likey.

. Seriously are you an ijiot
Re: Justice Demand Buhari Be Arrested For Declaring False Asset- Ifeduba by irsakant: 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
see this mumu. He knows the number of his cattle heads, but fails to disclose his numberless cars. You can fool them, but can't fool me!
Re: Justice Demand Buhari Be Arrested For Declaring False Asset- Ifeduba by FearGodinall: 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
Adesina will give us a different interpretation,Garba Shehu will add to it and finally,lair/lie will deny it,Buhari will disown it. Government deceipt.

(1) (Reply)

2015 Presidential Election Wasn’t Free And Fair – Ex-police Affairs Minister / Ijaw Youths Vow To Resist Alamieyesegha’s Extradition To UK / What Is The Cause Of This Current Fuel Scarcity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.