Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,439 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

How Long Should A Guy Chase A Lady He Likes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should A Guy Chase A Lady He Likes? (1473 Views)

Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Should A Guy Chase A Lady He Likes? by Sylver247: 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
Re: How Long Should A Guy Chase A Lady He Likes? by Lawsimon(m): 4:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
As long as the Third Mainland Bridge or as long as he is still alive. Na me where never chase woman before you go ask. If you ask me na who i go ask.
Re: How Long Should A Guy Chase A Lady He Likes? by falconey(m): 4:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
till he loses his breath............
Re: How Long Should A Guy Chase A Lady He Likes? by 1trillionlikes: 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
no amount of time should be fixed for it. it depends on many factors
Re: How Long Should A Guy Chase A Lady He Likes? by datYoyo2000(m): 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
Let go, someone will come around...

The fact that she was giving u green light does not mean she want to date you. She wants u to be a friend.

But dude say NO to friend zoning.

YoYo Lanky

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Guy Chase A Lady He Likes? by donMIG(m): 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
I been wan advice but as I say
IGNORE

Just lock up joor

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Guy Chase A Lady He Likes? by dejavski(m): 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
Till she gets married grin
Re: How Long Should A Guy Chase A Lady He Likes? by vizkiz: 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
guys, come on!!!

Because a girl is responding effectively to you doesn't mean she wants to date you. She might be in a serious relationship... Wouldn't you call her a hoe is she was your girlfriend showing the "green light" to another dude?
Re: How Long Should A Guy Chase A Lady He Likes? by samflex(m): 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
If only you spend this much energy on chasing money

Re: How Long Should A Guy Chase A Lady He Likes? by bqlekan(m): 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
Errrrrrrrm.. for me, nah 1 week max... if I come like am gan, I will add an extra day... grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Guy Chase A Lady He Likes? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
As long as he feels it right. smiley

BUT
The moment he chops resounding slap(s) and d chick doesn't come back to apologise, let him fukc off peacefully save he's desperate on a revenge grin
Re: How Long Should A Guy Chase A Lady He Likes? by MrImole: 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
5m should do.

It depends on what you see in her and/or how much you love her.
Re: How Long Should A Guy Chase A Lady He Likes? by kay29000(m): 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
10 days...If she is proving hard to get, bounce. There are many fishes in the river...and life is too short.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Guy Chase A Lady He Likes? by jmoore(m): 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
Till menopause.
Re: How Long Should A Guy Chase A Lady He Likes? by Sylver247: 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
1trillionlikes:
no amount of time should be fixed for it. it depends on many factors

like?
Re: How Long Should A Guy Chase A Lady He Likes? by Sylver247: 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
samflex:
If only you spend this much energy on chasing money

honestly bro am a hustler buh one will not get married to money.
Re: How Long Should A Guy Chase A Lady He Likes? by Sylver247: 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
datYoyo2000:
Let go, someone will come around...

The fact that she was giving u green light does not mean she want to date you. She wants u to be a friend.

But dude say NO to friend zoning.

YoYo Lanky

thats the problem. i dont know if she dont want or she is just playing hard to get. she shud at least tell me if shes not into me.
Re: How Long Should A Guy Chase A Lady He Likes? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
Am here 2 read comments
Re: How Long Should A Guy Chase A Lady He Likes? by Sylver247: 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
vizkiz:
guys, come on!!!

Because a girl is responding effectively to you doesn't mean she wants to date you. She might be in a serious relationship... Wouldn't you call her a hoe is she was your girlfriend showing the "green light" to another dude?

i dnt realy get ur point. but its like saying the fact dat someone is hungry doesnt mean he needs food. the girl was the one showing me attention b4.
Re: How Long Should A Guy Chase A Lady He Likes? by Sylver247: 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Am here 2 read comments
pls advise
Re: How Long Should A Guy Chase A Lady He Likes? by vizkiz: 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sylver247:

i dnt realy get ur point. but its like saying the fact dat someone is hungry doesnt mean he needs food. the girl was the one showing me attention b4.

don't you get it So a girl showing you attention means she wanna date you?
Re: How Long Should A Guy Chase A Lady He Likes? by TIDDOLL(m): 4:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sylver247:
There's dis girl i ve been asking out for a while now, but she keep avoiding me nd ignoring my calls.

i realy like dis girl and am sure she like me cos b4 i started showing interest in her she was giving me green light. but d moment i told her hw i feel she started avoiding me.
if i call her during d day she wont pick only 4 her 2 say she was busy and oda flinsy excuses. i send text and she wont respond even with "tnx" like most oda girls do.
on sunday i called her and as we were talking she asked who is dis pls? i cant believe she hasnt even saved my number. guys wat do i do i realy like dis girl and posibly wanna get serious wit her. pls dnt mind my errors am typing wit a phone.
dude..u should move on your wagon,thats more like-shez taken.
Re: How Long Should A Guy Chase A Lady He Likes? by datYoyo2000(m): 5:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sylver247:

thats the problem. i dont know if she dont want or she is just playing hard to get. she shud at least tell me if shes not into me.
You have to find out by all midst. But if she's not talking just start flirting with other girls anytime she come around nd see here reactions.
Wish u well bro.

(1) (Reply)

6 Things You Must Know Before You Try Withdrawal/pull-out Technique DURING SEX / She Said She's Not Interested In Dating Me Coz Of My Tribe And Religion / She Used To Call Me On My Cellphone,late Night When She Needs My Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.