Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

She Said She's Not Interested In Dating Me Coz Of My Tribe And Religion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She's Not Interested In Dating Me Coz Of My Tribe And Religion (1473 Views)

My Boyfriend Said His Dating Me Because I Look Like Genevieve (photo) / Help!!!my Girlfriend Wanna Break Up With Me Coz Of Sex.. / Should I Marry A Woman Who Is Not From My Tribe? - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She's Not Interested In Dating Me Coz Of My Tribe And Religion by Favourog13(m): 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hello guys, please I need your advice on this; A girl whom I loved so much recently told me she can't date me anymore coz of my tribe and religion. The problem now is; when I visit her place of work and don't sit close to her or give her my attention, she becomes very moody.I still love her even after she said it's over. She loves me too as
I don't need a sootsayer to tell me but my problem is, I can't stop thinking about her and neither do I want to loose her friendship.
What do I do?
Re: She Said She's Not Interested In Dating Me Coz Of My Tribe And Religion by Theanonymous9: 5:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
How are we suppose to help? We should beg her at her office on your behalf? No, just tell me, how is anyone suppose to help?

Re: She Said She's Not Interested In Dating Me Coz Of My Tribe And Religion by SRingim: 5:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
4get about d idiot
Re: She Said She's Not Interested In Dating Me Coz Of My Tribe And Religion by kossyablaze(m): 5:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
Mtchew is she the only girl in 9ja?
Re: She Said She's Not Interested In Dating Me Coz Of My Tribe And Religion by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
@OP. A bit weird.
Re: She Said She's Not Interested In Dating Me Coz Of My Tribe And Religion by Deexxy: 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
Re: She Said She's Not Interested In Dating Me Coz Of My Tribe And Religion by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
What is the reason why she don't like your tribe and religion?
Have you been able to show her that you are different?
Do your Parents approve of this relationship?
Re: She Said She's Not Interested In Dating Me Coz Of My Tribe And Religion by obiorathesubtle: 6:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
buy yourself a gun and do the needful.. Goodevening!

1 Like

Re: She Said She's Not Interested In Dating Me Coz Of My Tribe And Religion by Favourog13(m): 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
Ayaf suffered. Jokes apart, What do I do?
Re: She Said She's Not Interested In Dating Me Coz Of My Tribe And Religion by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
How about girls that tell you their mum must ratiffy you before they date you.
Re: She Said She's Not Interested In Dating Me Coz Of My Tribe And Religion by IamLEGEND1: 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
one steamy make out session with a transformer will solve ur problem.

#Iranu.... girl tell you say she be bigot,so she no dey dig you but u still dey here dey disturb us.
Re: She Said She's Not Interested In Dating Me Coz Of My Tribe And Religion by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
both of you are lunatic

(1) (Reply)

Hot Weather / A 1950 Wedding Invitation Card. [photo] Amen / My Mum Told Me No Sex Before Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.