Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,284 members, 7,846,293 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

My Gurlfriend Is Bent On Having A Baby For Me: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gurlfriend Is Bent On Having A Baby For Me: (750 Views)

My Boyfriend Always Tell His Ex Gurlfriend That He Love Her In Front Of Me / What R U Suppose To Do If Ur Gurlfriend Dat U Luv Is Crushing On A Celebrity?? / Y Shuld My Gurlfriend Be So Much Interested In My Monthly Take Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gurlfriend Is Bent On Having A Baby For Me: by bisan(m): 10:47am On Apr 15, 2009
she has been in 1 or 2 relationships before me and she never wanted to have a baby for any of them. though she told me she once got pregnant for her ex-boy friend,and she aborted it. but with me, she is ready and willing to get pregnant and bear my child not withstanding our present status being students. at first i thought she was joking, until she kept on making it a frequent talk, also talking about a matrimonial home that doesnt exist between us. im not convinient with this, and i started avoiding her and some of her calls because of this. is this her own version of love? i really dont like the way things have now become between us, and i really dont know which step to take, any suggestions about this N landers?
Re: My Gurlfriend Is Bent On Having A Baby For Me: by JJYOU: 11:00am On Apr 15, 2009
bisan:

she has been in 1 or 2 relationships before me and she never wanted to have a baby for any of them. though she told me she once got pregnant for her ex-boy friend,and she aborted it. but with me, she is ready and willing to get pregnant and bear my child not withstanding our present status being students. at first i thought she was joking, until she kept on making it a frequent talk, also talking about a matrimonial home that doesnt exist between us. im not convinient with this, and i started avoiding her and some of her calls because of this. is this her own version of love? i really dont like the way things have now become between us, and i really dont know which step to take, any suggestions about this N landers?
you dey forbid pickin? make you born quick quick. you no wan make your parents get gran pickin. go sit down. imagine if everyone dey ask this kind question where them for born you?
Re: My Gurlfriend Is Bent On Having A Baby For Me: by IFELEKE(m): 11:17am On Apr 15, 2009
Boy, If you are not ready then tell her in plain terms.
You don't need to run away or avoid her.
Remember,The More you run away from your problems The More It  Runs After You.
Re: My Gurlfriend Is Bent On Having A Baby For Me: by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 15, 2009
Look my dear do not be pressurized into something u r not ready 4.

moreover why the rush, when u r both still in school.

i'll suggest u sit her down and iron it out. let her know ur point.
Re: My Gurlfriend Is Bent On Having A Baby For Me: by JJYOU: 11:21am On Apr 15, 2009
camelot:

Look my dear do not be pressurized into something u r not ready 4.

moreover why the rush, when u r both still in school.

i'll suggest u sit her down and iron it out. let her know ur point.

why u dey pour sand for another girl garri? where is your sister love?

some bois go dey talk like say na their thing sweet or long pass.
Re: My Gurlfriend Is Bent On Having A Baby For Me: by jasonbod(m): 7:02pm On Apr 15, 2009
Continue to see her if you like her and if she's good in bed and u want more of that, but start using a condom to make sure she doesn't get pregnant. I'm not too sure if condoms are 100% safe for pregnancy but it may be worth a try. And if you don't like condoms, get another girl who is not looking to get pregnant. I've just come from knocking a girl up, so I know what I'm talking about. She didn't want to get pregnant so she had an abortion. But I don't think your girl will abort if you knock her up.
Re: My Gurlfriend Is Bent On Having A Baby For Me: by kibzz(m): 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
I thinks she's got something up her sleeves. Be watchful nigga. Tell her you aint down for that typo shii yet and if she's insisting. Nigga. Move ahead

(1) (Reply)

She Said She Love Me, But She Cant Do Without Him / Job Abroad Vs Marriage / If You Were In Situation What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.