Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,955 members, 7,835,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Crazy Pictures Of Some Nigerian Celebrities - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crazy Pictures Of Some Nigerian Celebrities (831 Views)

These Goats Are Better Than Some Nigerian Leaders - Senator Ben-murray Bruce / 20 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Directly Or Indirectly Ventured Into Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Pictures Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
The Nigerian entertainment scene has seen quite a number of awkward and not so appealing photos of Nigerian celebrities at some point in time doing some awkward things. We have decided to bring you some of the craziest photos of a number of popular celebrities, some are not overly crazy but awkward and they all trended at one time or the other in times past. Scroll along the pages and refresh some memories from the most awkward photos of our celebrities.

http://www.afikpochicupdates.com/10460

We'll start with:
D'banj

Re: Crazy Pictures Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
Davido

Re: Crazy Pictures Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
Tiwa savage

Re: Crazy Pictures Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
Wande coal

Re: Crazy Pictures Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
Burna boy

Re: Crazy Pictures Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sheyi shey (dunno if I spelt that right) with iyanya

Re: Crazy Pictures Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
Iyanya

Re: Crazy Pictures Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sheyi shey

Re: Crazy Pictures Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by ab1x: 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
I love those pictures. Keep them coming grin
Re: Crazy Pictures Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by florence15(f): 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
Okk.
Re: Crazy Pictures Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
Mods pls move this to to the right section...I can't access most of nairaland
Re: Crazy Pictures Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 23, 2015
ab1x:
I love those pictures. Keep them coming grin
lol..it's done bro

(1) (Reply)

The Lies And Mischiefs Of Oshiomhole-sylva / Tell Us About The Minister Nominee From Your State / Please Analyse If This Is A Display Of Strength Or Weakness from N'Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.