Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,632 members, 7,844,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

How I Used The Power Of Visualization To Find Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Used The Power Of Visualization To Find Love (789 Views)

2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation / Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Used The Power Of Visualization To Find Love by kay29000(m): 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
I remember reading this book about the power of visualization back when I was in the University and I decided to put it to the test. The book postulated that... if you think of a thought long enough, your subconscious mind would look for a way to make it a reality. I remember Aisha (not real name), a girl in my faculty that I was digging, but didn't have the courage to walk up to, so I decided to use her as the test for this new finding of mine.

I started visualizing the both of us talking and spending time together. Anytime I had a free period, or whenever I was walking to the bus stop, I would do this, Then one day...I was writing an exam, and the tip of my pencil broke. In the process of getting a sharpener from a girl sitting in front of me, the invigilator sent me out cos he thought I was cheating.

The man took me to another examination hall where they were writing the same paper (It was a GST), and as I was about to enter the class, I noticed I still didn't have a sharpened pencil. I started asking people outside the hall for a sharpener while the man was shouting at me to enter in the next 5 seconds or I wouldn't write the paper, and then someone snatched the pencil from my hand. When I turned around, I saw the person sharpening it fast with a blade. Then she looked up as she handed it back to me and said "Take. Go! Go inside!!" For a split second, my heart skipped a beat looking at the smile on her face. The person staring at me was the girl I had put in my visualization sessions. And the way she looked right at that moment was how she looked in my visualizations.

After the exam, she was still sitting outside the hall. I walked up to her, and things kicked off from there. Long story short; I got her. The mind really is that powerful, and this power can be used for much more than just relationships.

2 Likes

Re: How I Used The Power Of Visualization To Find Love by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
I agree

2 Likes

Re: How I Used The Power Of Visualization To Find Love by dailynaijanews(m): 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
A coincidence it is
Re: How I Used The Power Of Visualization To Find Love by kay29000(m): 11:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
dailynaijanews:
A coincidence it is

Nope! I don't think so. I have used it three more times after that experience.

1 Like

Re: How I Used The Power Of Visualization To Find Love by dailynaijanews(m): 11:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
kay29000:

Nope! I don't think so. I have used it three more times after that experience.

Can you send me the name of the exact Book you read it from? Have you heard of metaphysics ? Just downloaded this book on the net, lets see If it will give me an insight into that http://www.metaartsandsciences.org/pdf/ME-111%20Get%20What%20You%20Want%20through%20Visualization.pdf
Re: How I Used The Power Of Visualization To Find Love by kay29000(m): 11:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
dailynaijanews:

Can you send me the name of the exact Book you read it from? Have you heard of metaphysics ? Just downloaded this book on the net, lets see If it will give me an insight into that http://www.metaartsandsciences.org/pdf/ME-111%20Get%20What%20You%20Want%20through%20Visualization.pdf

I can't remember the name of the book. It was back in 2005, and it was an eBook I got online. But I have read a lot of other books on the same subject since then...Like The Secret. I will check out the book you said you just downloaded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Used The Power Of Visualization To Find Love by donholy28(m): 6:34am On Sep 23, 2015
Hmmm OK na go read d book

(1) (Reply)

Why Is She Keeping Her Relationship Away From Me. / Rate This Beauty With No Sentiment / How Far Can Your Green Light Go ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.