Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Why Is She Keeping Her Relationship Away From Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is She Keeping Her Relationship Away From Me. (781 Views)

Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? / The Laws Of Treating A Woman Right And Keeping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is She Keeping Her Relationship Away From Me. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hello Romanelanders,
I meet this lady slightly over 2 yrs ago and since then we've been great friends. Initially I felt she wanted a relationship but I wasnt ready cos I didnt have the time that a relationship requires and she sent mixed signals. so I or should I say we friendzoned each other. recently I've been seeing signs and whenever I ask her if she has anything going on, she'll wisely ignore or refuse answering. One time she asked me if she has ever told me she has a relationship. Some days ago a very good friend of hers told me that my friend has a very serious relationship and asked me why I neva asked her out.
I'm very happy she has a relationship but my question is why is she keeping it away from me? abi feelings don involve for our friendship? Or has she been pretending in our so called friendship?
Re: Why Is She Keeping Her Relationship Away From Me. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
My friend you were friendzoned(what dah hell does that mean?) yet, you want to play the bf role

You are sitting on a long thing, in fact, on a short curvy tonto dike
Re: Why Is She Keeping Her Relationship Away From Me. by agarawu23(m): 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
masterchi:
Hello Romanelanders,
I meet this lady slightly over 2 yrs ago and since then we've been great friends. Initially I felt she wanted a relationship but I wasnt ready cos I didnt have the time that a relationship requires and she sent mixed signals. so I or should I say we friendzoned each other. recently I've been seeing signs and whenever I ask her if she has anything going on, she'll wisely ignore or refuse answering. One time she asked me if she has ever told me she has a relationship. Some days ago a very good friend of hers told me that my friend has a very serious relationship and asked me why I neva asked her out.
I'm very happy she has a relationship but my question is why is she keeping it away from me? abi feelings don involve for our friendship? Or has she been pretending in our so called friendship?
I don't think you are in position to know.
Face your own and let her be, it's not a must she tell u

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Keeping Her Relationship Away From Me. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
obum88:
My friend you were friendzoned(what dah hell does that mean?) yet, you want to play the bf role

You are sitting on a long thing, in fact, on a short curvy tonto dike
no Boss I dnt want to play the bf role. She practically knows almost everyone I have toasted or interested in during this period. She couldnt even trust me enough to tell me abt her relationship. There has to be a reason for it.
Re: Why Is She Keeping Her Relationship Away From Me. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
agarawu23:
I don't think you are in position to know.
Face your own and let her be, it's not a must she tell u
hmmmmm. is that so?
Re: Why Is She Keeping Her Relationship Away From Me. by agarawu23(m): 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
masterchi:
hmmmmm. is that so?
yes sir!!! cool

(1) (Reply)

Money,sex,drugs And Their Implication On Success In Life / Inside The Extravagant London Weddings Of The Super-rich Nigerian Couples. / 10 Lovely Things To Say To Your Partner Instead Of “I Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.