Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby (67704 Views)

It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady / Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually / Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by postmann: 8:42am On Feb 19, 2016
Memejem:
Yes let's agree to disagree.

There is not a clarification for every single law or rule in the old testament and you know it. That is a bold overstatement.

Please dont over generalize. We are not God. There will always be questions about religion that man can not answer.

Until Jesus returns or calls us to heaven we will continue to ponder. He didn't just leave us in the dark but we don't have all the answers.

Anyways, let us agree to disagree.

True!
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by bukatyne(f): 10:35am On Feb 19, 2016
opribo:
It is a man's world. The Bible has given us charge over every creature that moves on the face of the earth, so we are at liberty to do anything we like including marrying as many wives as we want. Any woman that wants to gerraway will be dealt with ruthlessly.
Go and read Genesis1:26

Would you mind reading till verse 28?

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth

Not saying it is not a man's world or your personal world

But when you want to quote a Bible passage, quote the appropriate one. Did you note the bolded? That the man in verse 27 referred to male and female?

There is a bible passage to suit whatever point you want to prove; just do a little research and find the right one.

7 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Teespice(f): 11:03am On Feb 19, 2016
EggovinMma:

it may interest you to know he is a divorced man. cheesy cheesy
He is yet to remarry cheesy
you are joking right?
oh my days............
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Sunnypar(m): 11:56am On Feb 19, 2016
Toks28, I remember asking you if you were married....hmmmmm if I can put 2+2 together.... Don't advise "us" again advise your self.

Shalom.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Tequilah: 12:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
Toks2008:
....Don't even think about worrying your head about your husband's fidelity but warn him to use protection if he must keep mistresses...i bet he will be so scared that he will sit up. Unfortunately many ladies just give their husband an excuse to have that Alpha ego whenever they rant and give them heat over an inconsequential emotionally vulnerable side dish.[/b]

There are more interesting things in life so please don't spoil your fun by hinging your happiness on your hubby's infidelity to you..trust me,If every married lady can care less if her husband cheats and just focus on developing her life and that of her child(ren),how happy many marriages will be. Its not difficult,,its a thing of the mind.

Hope this makes a little sense.

No, it does NOT make any sense!!! angry You are NOT even offering sound advice to make the man stop sleeping around, instead you are saying they should warn him to use protection...are you going to be there to supervise him when he wants to sleep with another woman, to make sure he uses the protection? shocked What makes you think he will remember your warning??

Abeg, let me laugh very well in my native language, first. cheesy It is people like you that mislead others, (especially ladies) with your ill-conceived words of faulty and fallacious so-called 'wisdom.' Go to the General Hospitals and find out how many women were infected by their randy husbands, with various sexually transmitted diseases.

Continue to advise women to stick to their philandering husbands...until the day the man comes home to infect them with STD, or even worse, HIV/AIDS!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Toks2008(m): 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
Tequilah:

No, it does NOT make any sense!!! angry You are NOT even offering sound advice to make the man stop sleeping around, instead you are saying they should warn him to use protection...are you going to be there to supervise him when he wants to sleep with another woman, to make sure he uses the protection? shocked What makes you think he will remember your warning??

Abeg, let me laugh very well in my native language, first. cheesy It is people like you that mislead others, (especially ladies) with your ill-conceived words of faulty and fallacious so-called 'wisdom.' Go to the General Hospitals and find out how many women were infected by their randy husbands, with various sexually transmitted diseases.

Continue to advise women to stick to their philandering husbands...until the day the man comes home to infect them with STD, or even worse, HIV/AIDS!!

I really dont understand why ladies expecially are getting this twisted..

What advice do you expect from me? Guys will be guys and all the sermon they hear are enough to make them change if they want to.

This write up is not advisory but factual..i have created a thread about 5ways guys can prevent philandering but this is a factual thread to put the options down and just like most ladies have done,you did not focus on the subject matter but you chose to be sentimental..

The question is..Wettin you go do IF...lets leave the issue of advice for now.

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Tequilah: 12:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
Toks2008:

Why not use words liike tough? sounds more intellectually decent but i guess you are far from understanding the marital institution so its ok to feel they are crazy.

Only marrried ladies will identify with the relevance.

Maybe only married ladies should make comments...so that the thread can serve its purpose except maybe you are married.

Married ladies have made their responses, yet you have chosen to dismiss their rejoinders simply because it does not fit into your preconceptions or your mindset. undecided

When infidelity occurs, it destroys several basic things - trust, respect, integrity and loyalty. Every single philanderer's toolkit is rooted in falsehood and deceit. He continually lies to his spouse about where he is going, what he is doing and how he spends his time whenever he is with another woman. Such lies and deceit breed resentment, distrust and cynicism in the heart and mind of the non-cheating or faithful partner, towards his/her adulterous spouse. It can eventually turn into hatred. undecided

When this happens, the fabric that holds the marriage itself together unravels, irrespective of the fact that kids may or may not exist, within such a marriage. So what exactly is the married woman supposed to hold on to, in trying to preserve the marriage? The unfaithful husband's deceit? Sheesh! sad

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Tequilah: 12:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
Toks2008:
Absolutely you are free to cheat on a vheating hubby...its your choice as long as you can bear the stigma.

See dont ever be among those who claim equality with men when it comes to philandering except you just want to jettison your essence as a woman.

If you are divorced base on adultry,walahi it will take the grace of God to find even a blind man to marry you except he has no clue...be wise.

Another fallacy...a woman who is divorced due to adultery, can either still go ahead to marry the man she cheated with if the man truly wants her, or even marry any other man that desires her or catches her fancy. Real life examples abound of this scenario. Wake up!

5 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Toks2008(m): 1:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
Tequilah:

Married ladies have made their responses, yet you have chosen to dismiss their rejoinders simply because it does not fit into your preconceptions or your mindset. undecided

When infidelity occurs, it destroys several basic things - trust, respect, integrity and loyalty. Every single philanderer's toolkit is rooted in falsehood and deceit. He continually lies to his spouse about where he is going, what he is doing and how he spends his time whenever he is with another woman. Such lies and deceit breed resentment, distrust and cynicism in the heart and mind of the non-cheating or faithful partner, towards his/her adulterous spouse. It can eventually turn into hatred. undecided

When this happens, the fabric that holds the marriage itself together unravels, irrespective of the fact that kids may or may not exist, within such a marriage. So what exactly is the married woman supposed to hold on to, in trying to preserve the marriage? The unfaithful husband's deceit? Sheesh! sad

Please note this.

I love writing on romance and when i do,i dont write from what i believe is morally just and that is why you will hardly read any form of sentimental notes from me.

Its one thing to imagine and clamour for what you think is right and another to face the harsh reality.

The funny part is that most ladies who commented on this thread never chose any option or even gave a new one and this is the strange twist to it.

Ok let me ask you one question giving the fact that 8 out of every 10 men cheat on their ladies regardless so which will you prefer?

A hubby who has only you as a wife and keeps several side chics or a man who chooses to mary more wives and remained faithful to them but will never keep a mistress.

Please ubderstand that these are just the two types of men available.
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Tequilah: 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
Toks2008:
Please note this.

I love writing on romance and when i do,i dont write from what i believe is morally just and that is why you will hardly read any form of sentimental notes from me.

Its one thing to imagine and clamour for what you think is right and another to face the harsh reality.

The funny part is that most ladies who commented on this thread never chose any option or even gave a new one and this is the strange twist to it.

Ok let me ask you one question giving the fact that 8 out of every 10 men cheat on their ladies regardless so which will you prefer?

A hubby who has only you as a wife and keeps several side chics or a man who chooses to mary more wives and remained faithful to them but will never keep a mistress.

Please ubderstand that these are just the two types of men available.

Which one do I prefer?? None. angry Both are untenable, unpalatable options. sad And for you to present these kind of options, show that you do NOT even understand the basic qualities that underpin the institution of marriage. If you have a daughter who is married or old enough to be someone's wife, then present these options to her and wait for her reply.

Once love, respect, fidelity, integrity, honesty and loyalty are absent, there is no marriage. Infidelity KILLS a marriage. It does not enhance it. Learn this lesson before it is too late.

7 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by FRANKOXY(m): 1:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
HuH
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Toks2008(m): 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
Tequilah:

Which one do I prefer?? None. angry Both are untenable, unpalatable options. sad And for you to present these kind of options, show that you do NOT even understand the basic qualities that underpin the institution of marriage. If you have a daughter who is married or old enough to be someone's wife, then present these options to her and wait for her reply.

Once love, respect, fidelity, integrity, honesty and loyalty are absent, there is no marriage. Infidelity KILLS a marriage. It does not enhance it. Learn this lesson before it is too late.

See sis you need to face reality and stop your paper sermon of what or how marriage should be.

This is why some people see my write ups as very controversial because i dont write about the way things should be but i focus on factual reality.

Preach from now till tomorrow,it does not change the fact that 7 or even 8 out of every 10 guys cheat on their ladies and the fact that a man has not been caught does not mean he is not doing it.

Saying you believe you can get a faithful man is like saying you can pick a diamond from the floor..it is one chance out of every 8 guys you meet so this is why rather than waste my time preaching chastity,i would rather prepare my daughter for the obvious.
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Tequilah: 2:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
Toks2008:
See sis you need to face reality and stop your paper sermon of what or how marriage should be.

This is why some people see my write ups as very controversial because i dont write about the way things should be but i focus on factual reality.

Preach from now till tomorrow,it does not change the fact that 7 or even 8 out of every 10 guys cheat on their ladies and the fact that a man has not been caught does not mean he is not doing it.

Saying you believe you can get a faithful man is like saying you can pick a diamond from the floor..it is one chance out of every 8 guys you meet so this is why rather than waste my time preaching chastity,i would rather prepare my daughter for the obvious.

Oga, stop calling me sis because everyone can see that you are the one preaching a sermon, and NOT me! Free your mind from those preconceived ideas and face reality, before you start writing your fake stories. The reality that every spouse of cheating men/women can identify with, is that infidelity kills a marriage. Period! angry Until you can open your mind to accept and understand this basic truth, your comments will never make sense to those with rational minds.

6 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Toks2008(m): 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
Tequilah:

Oga, stop calling me sis because everyone can see that you are the one preaching a sermon, and NOT me! Free your mind from those preconceived ideas and face reality, before you start writing your fake stories. The reality that every spouse of cheating men/women can identify with, is that infidelity kills a marriage. Period! angry Until you can open your mind to accept and understand this basic truth, your comments will never make sense to those with rational minds.

You are right sha..the same reality of smokers dying young yet ciggeretes sell like no tomorrow.

Please you can also help the ministry by creating threads to preach the sermon of fidelity.

Whatever rocks your boat abeg..have a great day.
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Tequilah: 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
Toks2008:
You are right sha..the same reality of smokers dying young yet ciggeretes sell like no tomorrow.

Please you can also help the ministry by creating threads to preach the sermon of fidelity.

Whatever rocks your boat abeg..have a great day.

Oga, like a I said before you are the one preaching a sermon, not me. Free your mind. Your epistles supporting infidelity and philandering men, are calculated to deceive and brainwash the gullible into accepting the indefensible. Desist from it. Have a great day.

2 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Sunglow: 2:35am On Feb 20, 2016
ronald4lif:

Lol. Fair retort. That's not a problem. They should keep following us and don't complain about men being cheats. Let's have an open relationship and free for all fvcking. For men who cheats they don't wince about but for women it's always lamentation here and there.

Ours is out fun and the excitement it brings but for someone who copies like women it appears theirs is to spite and can an act of spite be joyous as that of men who revels naturally?

And I'm still wondering if any man will father a kid(s) that's not his for longer than a year in this times where any reasonable fella should confirm paternity of their wards as soon as they are birth.
What makes u think that women who cheat ain't having fun too?Times are changing,things are happening.Believe it or not in this present age there would be a high rate of divorce which will be caused by infidelity or financial constrain.

5 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Sunglow: 2:39am On Feb 20, 2016
Mamatee07:

Out of spite Ke, do you think those women care again . It's It's case of let me eat my cake and have, remain married so society can call me a "respectable married woman" while I enjoy myself whoever I fancy grin what's not to love. After sleeping with one pot-bellied husband for years it's a nice break to get a correct guy with 6-packs by the side wink you men just opened women's eyes to what they've been missing, it's the best of both worlds really grin how many men do DNA test, you always think you are the smart ones lmao
1 million likes for u.

4 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Sunglow: 3:00am On Feb 20, 2016
Toks2008:

Eleyi gidigan o..all these insults sake of sey pesin express his opinion kai.. some people are hopelessly mentally unstable.

I pity that unfortunate man who will waste his time,life and money to marry a perpetual psycological wreck like you...

What a colosal human waste.

I would like to meet your parents to express my anger for them because you have succeeded in wasting their hard earned money that out to be spent on better things.

How can an educated person be this abusive because another person expressed an opinion in the 21st century...O.M.G...You are finished.
y are u getting upset by her statement? I get it! You can't stand to hear the fact that women are uping their game right?Lolzzzzzzz

5 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Sunglow: 3:02am On Feb 20, 2016
EggovinMma:

No wonder!

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Sunglow: 3:03am On Feb 20, 2016
EggovinMma:
MARRIAGE COUNSELOR INDEED!!!!
TOKS IS DIVORCED!! HE IS YET TO REMARRY. I THINK THE DIVORCE REAL LY AFFECTED HIM SO BAD.KEPT BLAMING HIS ex - WIFE....
This is Hilarious!

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Sunglow: 3:04am On Feb 20, 2016
Joy1706:

OMG! Hahahahahahaha! His wife dumped his azz? I need to see that post abeg. She left him for an actual MAN. And one who isn't as dumb as him. Hahahahahahaha
Abeg were the post?
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by jadelyn007(f): 5:48am On Feb 20, 2016
EggovinMma:

so why is he hating on women? Instead of learning from his mistakes.

3 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Toks2008(m): 8:53am On Feb 20, 2016
Sunglow:
Abeg were the post?
You just did the most reasonable thing..Asking them to prove their m and b stories.

I will advice you in your best interest to distant yourself from these ladies of dirty personailities.

I am neither married nor divorced and i have told them to apply decently so i can consider them for sidechicks cos these crop of ladies are too morally bankrupt to bear my name...if you dont believe me then check thei history of their posts and you will be amazed to discover how dirty their personality is.

My threads are my opinion which i have the right to and only a deeply mentally unstable person will reign curses on another because the person expressed a pertsonal opinion and i will advice you once again to dstant yourself from such people.

Have a great weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Sunnypar(m): 9:17am On Feb 20, 2016
Marriage brings out the worst and the best in you......
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Joy1706(f): 6:07pm On Feb 20, 2016
Toks2008:

You just did the most reasonable thing..Asking them to prove their m and b stories.

I will advice you in your best interest to distant yourself from these ladies of dirty personailities.

I am neither married nor divorced and i have told them to apply decently so i can consider them for sidechicks cos these crop of ladies are too morally bankrupt to bear my name...if you dont believe me then check thei history of their posts and you will be amazed to discover how dirty their personality is.

My threads are my opinion which i have the right to and only a deeply mentally unstable person will reign curses on another because the person expressed a pertsonal opinion and i will advice you once again to dstant yourself from such people.

Have a great weekend.
Chai! You're a FUCKING LIAR! Now you're claiming you've never been married or divorced? See ur comment below

Toks2008:
Hello daddy how you doing
Hope mama is doing kay
It's been 4 years and eleven months now
Mo gbo pe Aduke ti dagba
Olorun it was true what you said to me
That life in the city is unbelievable
Had to struggle just to get bye evryday
And I could barely find my way
Sugbon mo mo pe mi o le shina,
o da mi loju
Mo ri pe aye le, araye soro
Forgive me father
but I gat to take a chance
Oh am already gone so just...
Pray for meee
.....singing pray for me by darey...

Less i forget ...if you are a day short of 30years then i am over 10yrs older than you...

***And yes i have been in the marital union for years so im not naive as you think...puma*****

....continues my song...
Gbadura fun mi
Pray I find my way
, ki ori ba mi shey
Oh, forgive me
father but I gat
to take a chance
Oh am already gone
so just... Pray
for me...
Pray for meee...
Pray for meee...
Oh am already gone
so just... Pray
for meee...
Pray for meee....
Ki ori ba mi shey
Oh am already gone
so just... Pray
for me ...
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

You see where you wrote you've been in the marital union for years? GOD PUNISH YOUR LYING MOUTH.
You're a disgrace. Couldn't even keep ur home and ur coming to advise married women. Swerve abeg you swine

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Joy1706(f): 6:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
Toks2008:

Have a great weekend.
Just so you know I wouldn't even let my dog marry you. You're not fit to leave among sane human beings

2 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Sunglow: 12:27am On Feb 21, 2016
Joy1706:

Chai! You're a FUCKING LIAR! Now you're claiming you've never been married or divorced? See ur comment below

Toks2008:
Hello daddy how you doing
Hope mama is doing kay
It's been 4 years and eleven months now
Mo gbo pe Aduke ti dagba
Olorun it was true what you said to me
That life in the city is unbelievable
Had to struggle just to get bye evryday
And I could barely find my way
Sugbon mo mo pe mi o le shina,
o da mi loju
Mo ri pe aye le, araye soro
Forgive me father
but I gat to take a chance
Oh am already gone so just...
Pray for meee
.....singing pray for me by darey...

Less i forget ...if you are a day short of 30years then i am over 10yrs older than you...

***And yes i have been in the marital union for years so im not naive as you think...puma*****

....continues my song...
Gbadura fun mi
Pray I find my way
, ki ori ba mi shey
Oh, forgive me
father but I gat
to take a chance
Oh am already gone
so just... Pray
for me...
Pray for meee...
Pray for meee...
Oh am already gone
so just... Pray
for meee...
Pray for meee....
Ki ori ba mi shey
Oh am already gone
so just... Pray
for me ...
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

You see where you wrote you've been in the marital union for years? GOD PUNISH YOUR LYING MOUTH.
You're a disgrace. Couldn't even keep ur home and ur coming to advise married women. Swerve abeg you swine
shocked wow!
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by habsydiamond(m): 7:41am On Feb 21, 2016
blueeyes1:
So husbands who cheat on their wives have something good for them Abi?
some men have been engaging in this act even b4 marriage its nao left for the wife to strategize a plan in other curb her husband. If she is not romantic, she should try to be and other thing. with time the man will come around
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by mamawin(f): 9:19am On Feb 22, 2016
Tequilah:

I didn't contribute to ds thread 'cos I was in d Hosp then. but let me tell u, I really undstnd what d op is trying to pass across. when d going was gud, they both must have done some wonderful things together, went thru ups nd downs of life, came to each others rescue wen troubled, etc. these are the kind of things that wud come to mind wen one errs, that can make fgveness easier. Nobody, I repeat nobody is above mistakes nd temptations, including d wife. It might also be d devils way of separating d family. and everybody suffers, d husb, wife nd d innocent kids. when a new partner is sought, what do u know? a devil you know......
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Fanirandele: 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
mamawin:
I didn't contribute to ds thread 'cos I was in d Hosp then. but let me tell u, I really undstnd what d op is trying to pass across. when d going was gud, they both must have done some wonderful things together, went thru ups nd downs of life, came to each others rescue wen troubled, etc. these are the kind of things that wud come to mind wen one errs, that can make fgveness easier. Nobody, I repeat nobody is above mistakes nd temptations, including d wife. It might also be d devils way of separating d family. and everybody suffers, d husb, wife nd d innocent kids. when a new partner is sought, what do u know? a devil you know......

I believe no one here is referring to a 1 time cheating or even 2times for which you can give the person a 2nd or 3rd chance. After that it becomes a choice of a lifestyle. We are talking about the unrepentant cheats who believe it's their right as men to have as many women on the side as the wish. Some of them here have already said they intend to have affairs, that one no be mistake but a deliberate decision. No sensible woman with self esteem should stay with such a man because clearly such a person has no respect for his wife or the institution of marriage. Eventually the woman will be "rewarded" for staying with a serial cheat with stds and baby mamas everywhere. A woman to leave such a toxic marriage not just for herself but also the children or else they will grow thinking that's normal behavior. It's emotional abuse

3 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by eroticboy: 9:09pm On Feb 22, 2016
I followed this thread with plenty of interest........

Its pretty interesting to see how self interest, personal values and what have can generate into a cosmic cesspool of personal attack on someone for posting his personal opinion/observations....

I was looking forward to seeing a few women try to question analyse and find out where toks2008 worldview was originating from, however i will say i am very disappointed by the way this very enlightening thread turned out to quickly becoming an argumentative example of hate-speech.

my observations are that a lot of people especially women/girls attack the character of the poster without considering the gist of his message or trying to understand where the poster is coming from.

A few women aka have resonated strong admiration within me with the concise, clear, detailed and intelligent manner in which they expressed themselves. Tequilla you have my respect. You seem like the kind of woman a man would remember and meditate over her every word days after they were said and make him want to do the right thing.

That being said, there is a broad difference in what is right and what is applicable. A man who fails to understand the world he finds himself in will find himself lost in the world.

Any man or woman who fails to distinguish or understand the difference between their individual ideals/values/beliefs and the ugly face of reality will not fail in reaping the karmic effect of encountering the harsh realities of the lessons of experience.

the end of cheating will always be a lose-lose game.all parties lose.kids, men and women all lose. I do note one thing women tend to lose more.

By nature most women are conservative, put their eggs in one basket, optimistic and they hope for the best, failing to see or understand the vulnerability of their position. so when a man cheats, his wife is likely to suffer more. when a woman cheats the woman is even more likely to suffer even more so especially if and when she is caught.

The fact of the matter is everyone can cheat, however the undeniable truth about it is that women pay a greater price for either of both sexes cheating.....

I stand to be corrected , but it is a fact that women invest a great deal more in any relationship especially marriage and are also the most vulnerable. A woman actually is the bedrock, sustaining power and mainstay of the institute called marriage. if a woman decides to cheat, its game over for that family. I dont care what religion you come from, that family is finished.

the passage of time, the emotional betrayal of a spouse cheating and the short shelve life of feminine attractiveness all play a part in diminishing the options/alternative a woman has after divorce.

Regardless of where you are in life any woman who fails to acknowledge as well as address the weakness/vulnerability of her position in in this game called marriage is only setting herself up for failure.

I believe that toks2008 is only helping the truly wise woman ask herself clearly defined questions as to how she would handle a bad situation and what she can do to handle/prevent it. the excessive defamation of his character on this thread only alludes to the quality of thinking his detractors show.

I shudder at the thought of dignifying such low value contributions of personal attack with an answer or rejoinder, I am glad that toks did not join in that diatribe. they add neither value nor comic relief to this interesting conversation.

I will say one thing to all women in this thread. its a fact and whether you like it or not, whether you choose to look at it clearly and critically or you choose to hide under a rock, men cheat. infact the probability that your husband, boyfriend cheats or has cheated is very very very high.

you probably married him for the value he provides you, in fact i am sure you likely wanted and found a high value male. believe me if he is a great guy, a lot of ladies out there probably want some or all of what he is bringing to your table.

Get used to the fact that that smart charming tall dark and fascinating gentleman who swept you off your feet with sweet words is probably very attractive to other females who would want a taste of what he has to offer.

If he is divorced, married or single, he likely will have females swarming over him trying to get him. get used to that fact and try and find a way to mitigate it happening.

A woman on the other hand loses a certain degree of attractiveness once she is married or divorced, the older she is and if she has had children the less attractive other men will find her. If she decides to get divorced and look for a new man, she would have to join a growing number of single women who are seriously and earnestly looking for the right kind of man. she has other options; getting a gigolo whom she will pay fin exchange for affections and sexual favor is one such options.

the laws of supply and demand as well as competition will take preminance here. trust me its not a good place tio find yourself.

So before you that that bold step to cheat, decide in your mind your end game.

dont think with your emotions, kitten or d@$k, use your head.......

anyone with a contrary opinion who wants to attack my point of view with censureship, unintelligent critism, polemic attack on my person wont be acknowledged....

but if you have an intelligent rejoinder, i would love to certainly hear your pov........

Th

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Priest200(m): 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
I like ur write ups...bt with this comment of urs i kno u are lost

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House / What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? / Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.