Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby (67769 Views)

It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady / Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually / Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by LebenNG: 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
Toks2008:

I dont understand the reason for this emotional outburst. What i wrote is my opinion based on real life situations and what i have seen happened first hand. Let me also reiterate that i am not old nor young but i have lived over 40years on earth and whatever i write regarding romance on nairaland is golden by my reckoning but it remains an opinion which is non binding on anyone meaning you could just ignore it.

Many ladies on nairaland have PMed me to thank me for my no holds bar pragmatic stands on matters regarding romance. It is your choice to read and comprehend objectively or continue to allow your emotions run wild but no matter how hard you try to counter this, it is a reality .
You are the one pained and emotional with long senseless epistle...your type cry foul when your white counterpart discriminate against you, calling them racist because they have more access to better life than you. I dont care if you are 100 decades old ok...everybody have their mates everywhere, it does not still mean you made sense and you do not know my age as well. Go and better your life. In better prospective projects that can help humanity your type is very scanty or non existent but become PhD holders on top woman body. Pained old man.

3 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Toks2008(m): 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
LebenNG:

You are the one pained and emotional with long senseless epistle...your type cry foul when your white counterpart discriminate against you, calling them racist because they have more access to better life than you. I dont care if you are 100 decades old ok...everybody have their mates everywhere, it does not still mean you made sense and you do not know my age as well. Go and better your life. In better prospective projects that can help humanity your type is very scanty or non existent but become PhD holders on top woman body. Pained old man.

You sound depressed. What is going on with you? Why the baseless attack?

Pained as how? I should go better my life? are you sure you don't have a mental illness? i think i will have to stop responding to you at this point cos your response is suggestive of someone battling with depression. Your incoherence is worrisome. We are discussing one thing you are spewing something totally different. Please go get help fast.

Cheers.
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by LebenNG: 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
Toks2008:

You sound depressed. What is going on with you? Why the baseless attack?

Pained as how? I should go better my life? are you sure you don't have a mental illness? i think i will have to stop responding to you at this point cos your response is suggestive of someone battling with depression. Your incoherence is worrisome. We are discussing one thing you are spewing something totally different. Please go get help fast.

Cheers.
Lol sir, go and repair your home. Am done with your engaging.

2 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Toks2008(m): 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
LebenNG:

Lol sir, go and repair your home. Am done with your engaging.

Don't you think it is very lame attributing my write up to my personal life?

Where in the write up did I ever write about me having issues with my home or any woman?

Incase you don't know, it is a sign of low IQ for anyone to juxtapose a writeup to the life of the writer except the writer specifically state that he or she is writing about a personal life... More like attributing a movie to the life of the scriptwriter...

Please grow up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Hathor5(f): 11:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
Toks2008:

Don't you think it is very lame attributing my write up to my personal life?

Where in the write up did I ever write about me having issues with my home or any woman?

Incase you don't know, it is a sign of low IQ for anyone to juxtapose a writeup to the life of the writer except the writer specifically state that he or she is writing about a personal life... More like attributing a movie to the life of the scriptwriter...

Please grow up.

Are you distancing yourself from what you have been propagating here? cheesy

It does not reflect your attitude and how you approach marriage?

2 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Toks2008(m): 9:49am On Jul 29, 2021
Hathor5:

Are you distancing yourself from what you have been propagating here? cheesy

It does not reflect your attitude and how you approach marriage?

There is nothing to distant from cos it is just an opinion. Anybody who wants to make contribution should focus on the subject matter and not the writer... That is what sound minds do.

Was I not the same person who also wrote "Before you divorce your adulterous wife"... https://www.nairaland.com/2560505/before-divorce-adulterous-wife

Shall we say I'm also a female writing about my personal life?

I'm a freelance writer and I write realistic stuffs that has no correlation with my life or who I am and whatever belief I have does not change reality.

I'm so GOD fearing and sexually decent so much that I am totally against adultery but does that mean married men don't commit adultery at will? Does that mean I will now start preaching to men not to do it? When despite all the sermons and scriptures against it men still do it.

So rather than start wasting my energy writing against it, I prefer to be realistic about it and this is the problem with many ladies... They refuse to embrace reality but have chosen to wallow in self deceit... They always want to hear what they love to hear, they enmesh themselves in the deciet of me and my husband alone... The foolishness of leaving an adulterous hubby thinking there is one faithful man out there for them...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Hathor5(f): 10:42am On Jul 29, 2021
Toks2008:

There is nothing to distant from cos it is just an opinion. Anybody who wants to make contribution should focus on the subject matter and not the writer... That is what sound minds do.

Was I not the same person who also wrote "Before you divorce your adulterous wife"... https://www.nairaland.com/2560505/before-divorce-adulterous-wife

Shall we say I'm also a female writing about my personal life?

I'm a freelance writer and I write realistic stuffs that has no correlation with my life or who I am and whatever belief I have does not change reality.

I'm so GOD fearing and sexually decent so much that I am totally against adultery but does that mean married men don't commit adultery at will? Does that mean I will now start preaching to men not to do it? When despite all the sermons and scriptures against it men still do it.

So rather than start wasting my energy writing against it, I prefer to be realistic about it and this is the problem with many ladies... They refuse to embrace reality but have chosen to wallow in self deceit... They always want to hear what they love to hear, they enmesh themselves in the deciet of me and my husband alone... The foolishness of leaving an adulterous hubby thinking there is one faithful man out there for them...

Obviously you are proof that there are God fearing and sexually decent men out there so don't tell ladies to lower their expectations. I would much rather divorce and remarry five times or stay single for life than share my bed with a cheater. And I will tell my daughters to do the same. You can sell this nonsense to some low self-esteem females and expect them to open their legs to a public property chlamydia infested dyck who doesn't know how to protect his family.

2 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Toks2008(m): 11:17am On Jul 29, 2021
Hathor5:

Obviously you are proof that there are God fearing and sexually decent men out there so don't tell ladies to lower their expectations. I would much rather divorce and remarry five times or stay single for life than share my bed with a cheater. And I will tell my daughters to do the same. You can sell this nonsense to some low self-esteem females and expect them to open their legs to a public property chlamydia infested dyck who doesn't know how to protect his family.

If our mothers moved out of their matrimonial homes cos their husbands cheat then many of us won't be in existence today

As I wrote, your choice remains your choice...

For me I will rather refer my daughters to this thread I created sometime ago if they truly want a happy marital life.
https://www.nairaland.com/4065809/10-realistic-steps-lady-should

There is more to life than jumping from one dk to another in the name of searching for a faithful man.

Cheers.
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Toks2008(m): 11:31am On Jul 29, 2021
This thread has impacted so many ladies on nairaland and i have received countless number of Mails thanking me for this.

If it is possible for a thread to make front-page twice this is one thread that should achieve that.

I'm talking about this ..https://www.nairaland.com/4065809/10-realistic-steps-lady-should
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Hathor5(f): 11:42am On Jul 29, 2021
Toks2008:

If our mothers moved out of their matrimonial homes cos their husbands cheat then many of us won't be in existence today

It would be better if many of us were not in existence today. It is obvious the Nigerian society has too many people from dysfunctional homes where men were taught that it is ok to betray and hurt your wife and the mother of your kids like you do.

As I wrote, your choice remains your choice...

For me I will rather refer my daughters to this thread I created sometime ago if they truly want a happy marital life.
https://www.nairaland.com/4065809/10-realistic-steps-lady-should

There is more to life than jumping from one dk to another in the name of searching for a faithful man.

Cheers.

Oh the irony! grin

Tell your brothers that there is more to life than being a fvckboy too.

Also tell your daughters that it is ok if their husbands hurt them emotionally and infect them with STDs because they should not expect better from Nigerian men.

2 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Toks2008(m): 11:49am On Jul 29, 2021
Hathor5:

It would be better if many of us were not in existence today. It is obvious the Nigerian society has too many people from dysfunctional homes where men were taught that it is ok to betray and hurt your wife and the mother of your kids like you do.

Oh the irony! grin

Tell your brothers that there is more to life than being a fvckboy too.

Also tell your daughters that it is ok if their husbands hurt them emotionally and infect them with STDs because they should not expect better from Nigerian men.

If you have been following this thread as you should you will agree that your last paragraph is lame.

You are never immune from std as long as you will ever sleep with another man without protection.

Now let me ask you?

Why get high BP over a cheating man when Polygamy is not a sin and a man can decide to marry as many ladies as he wishes? Can't you see that you are fighting a lost battle?

On this note I will drop my mic. I wish you all the best
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Hathor5(f): 11:59am On Jul 29, 2021
Toks2008:

If you have been following this thread as you should you will agree that your last paragraph is lame.

You are never immune from std as long as you will ever sleep with another man without protection.

Oh come on! Cut the childish crap! It is called risk management and is one of the functions of an exclusive relationship/marriage. You promise to stay faithful to each other to minimize the risk of contracting a STD among other things. The basis of this is trust. If one person breaks it, there is no need to continue and willingly take the risk to be infected by the person who is supposed to protect you.

Or would you sleep with a prostitute without protection just because chances are you could also be cheated on by your wife?

When I read the bullcrap you type here, I am not surprised Africans are known globally for having the highest rates of AIDS infections. Nothing good ever comes from this continent because you are even unable to protect the people closest to you.

Now let me ask you?

Why get high BP over a cheating man when Polygamy is not a sin and a man can decide to marry as many ladies as he wishes? Can't you see that you are fighting a lost battle?

On this note I will drop my mic. I wish you all the best

I don't care if it is a sin or not. If a man wants to marry several wives and his first wife agrees, fine but you better don't try that shit with me.
I am raising a healthy family with a responsible man not a community prick.

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by mariahAngel(f): 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
Toks2008:
This thread has impacted so many ladies on nairaland and i have received countless number of Mails thanking me for this.

If it is possible for a thread to make front-page twice this is one thread that should achieve that.

I'm talking about this ..https://www.nairaland.com/4065809/10-realistic-steps-lady-should

Men like you who approve adultery and encourage others to do so, do not deserve loyalty and devotion from any woman.
I don’t think you have ever been fortunate to be truly loved by a woman. That is why you place so much importance on ordinary sex.
If you have ever been truly and genuinely loved by a woman, losing that love would be your biggest fear. Yet, the best thing that could ever happen to any man is to be genuinely loved by a woman who’s loyal and devoted to him.
Not every man is that fortunate.
Not every man deserves that.
In life, we reap what we sow.

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by oly8999(m): 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
the way fingers point to husbands is alarming but what is more alarming is everybody seems to careless about the fact that women cheat more, especially this generation
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Toks2008(m): 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
oly8999:
the way fingers point to husbands is alarming but what is more alarming is everybody seems to careless about the fact that women cheat more, especially this generation

And when they decide to cheat, they will have justifiable reasons.

One thing I know is that 90% of ladies will not mind to be a side dish or a baby mama to a billionaire but these same ladies will want to box a struggling guy into the facade of me and my husband alone.

As I wrote earlier, Women are very very hypocritical and crafty. Most of the ladies ranting about me and my husband has lost count of guys who have slept with them and many of them have dated married men before and worse still many will prefer to date a married man but will turn the same man down if he decides to marry them.

Only a simpleton lives his life by the dictates of a lady.
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
If man a man wishes to practice polygamy, let him tell his woman explicitly during courtship. Some ladies accept polygamy if a man is rich, so that they can make a fortune. How can a man bring a new wife to his home and expect peace? It's impossible.
Toks2008:

Why get high BP over a cheating man when Polygamy is not a sin and a man can decide to marry as many ladies as he wishes? Can't you see that you are fighting a lost battle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
Big lie. In the past you accepted you were divorced, your wife divorced you, and you saw that she's doing great without needing you anymore. I have tried to search for the thread, but I'm not patient enough to keep searching so I give up, or you may have even deleted it. You opened a thread seeking advice that wifey divorced you. You have probably remarried or staying single. So if infidelity crashed your marriage, why do you keep preaching it?

Stop deceiving people, we have faithful men, in an anonymous thread in this family section, married people were asked if they do cheat. There were many men who said they have never cheated since they married. They didn't lie, cuz no one knows them.

You claim to be a Christian, but be reminded that since wifey left you because of adultery, it is wrong for you to remarry, you are supposed to stay single/chaste forever, no sex, nothing. That's the law.

Toks2008:

2 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Hathor5(f): 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
Toks2008:

And when they decide to cheat, they will have justifiable reasons.

One thing I know is that 90% of ladies will not mind to be a side dish or a baby mama to a billionaire but these same ladies will want to box a struggling guy into the facade of me and my husband alone.

As I wrote earlier, Women are very very hypocritical and crafty. Most of the ladies ranting about me and my husband has lost count of guys who have slept with them and many of them have dated married men before and worse still many will prefer to date a married man but will turn the same man down if he decides to marry them.

Dude, you want a woman to accept that her poor husband scatters their scarce resources on his side chicks?

You must be mad ooo. cheesy The audacity! Chai!

2 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Hathor5(f): 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
If man a man wishes to practice polygamy, let him tell his woman explicitly during courtship. Some ladies accept polygamy if a man is rich, so that they can make a fortune. How can a man bring a new wife to his home and expect peace? It's impossible.

Unless he is as rich as Ned and a Muslim he won't dare do such. In such arrangements, it is a transaction. She will chop his money and he will have another trophy wife. No love, no hard feelings.

The rest, like Toks, will present a completely different persona offline. God fearing, decent and faithful. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
Exactly. Such marriage is a transaction, an open bank for interested or idle women who can't work for their money to go and cash out.
Hathor5:

Unless he is as rich as Ned and a Muslim he won't dare do such. In such arrangements, it is a transaction. She will chop his money and he will have another trophy wife. No love, no hard feelings.

The rest, like Toks, will present a completely different persona offline. God fearing, decent and faithful. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
Be calming down, then open your dictionary and check for the word "monogamy" tongue. If you promised a lady monogamy, then stick to it. If you suddenly think you can throw a side chick or new wife to your married spouse, then if your head is smashed with a pestle, just know you caused it for yourself.
Toks2008:

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 30, 2021
cococandy:
What would the guys do in such situations?
That's what we will do.

Yeye questions.

Cococandy,

For me, I wouldn't divorce my wife if I caught her with another man. We'll just have long talk and move on.
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by mysticwarrior(m): 7:29am On Jul 30, 2021
KanwuliaJara:
1. NO
2. NO
3. NO
4. NO
5. NO

Reason for ALL 5?

I am a better "PHILANDERESS"! wink
No man can beat me at that kind of game o! grin
Abi, I nefa "PROOF" am? wink
I go TANDA whia I dey KAMKPEEEEEEE !!!

No need to SWAP one HE-GOAT FOR ANOTHER ABI? grin

He-goat na he-goat abegggggi!!!! cheesy
this one strong o

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? / Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) / Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.