Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

OMG!!! What Is Going On Here? You Need To See This Picture... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG!!! What Is Going On Here? You Need To See This Picture... (2737 Views)

OMG! What Kinda Pussy Is This? (photo) / OMG!!! What Would You Do If You Were In This Guy,s Shoes? / OMG - What Will You Do If You See This Hot Babe In You Gym Center? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!!! What Is Going On Here? You Need To See This Picture... by MzzCutie(f): 10:51am On Sep 23, 2015

Re: OMG!!! What Is Going On Here? You Need To See This Picture... by TheMainMan: 10:53am On Sep 23, 2015
Obesession and craziness.. undecided undecided..

Op is that u on ur dp?
Re: OMG!!! What Is Going On Here? You Need To See This Picture... by DuchessLily(f): 10:55am On Sep 23, 2015
Hahahahaha... Barney taught her that she can do anything using her IMAGINATION cheesy grin

So she is using her imagination on her CRUSH...hehehe

4 Likes

Re: OMG!!! What Is Going On Here? You Need To See This Picture... by vizkiz: 10:55am On Sep 23, 2015
TheMainMan:
Obesession and craziness.. undecided undecided..

Op is that u on ur dp?

you sef wan dey form detective abi? cheesy
Re: OMG!!! What Is Going On Here? You Need To See This Picture... by faith551(m): 10:59am On Sep 23, 2015
just believe anything is possible.
Re: OMG!!! What Is Going On Here? You Need To See This Picture... by aniswenga: 11:25am On Sep 23, 2015
imaginative prostumastubation
Re: OMG!!! What Is Going On Here? You Need To See This Picture... by 7footre(m): 11:48am On Sep 23, 2015
Glory hole
Re: OMG!!! What Is Going On Here? You Need To See This Picture... by TheMainMan: 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
vizkiz:

you sef wan dey form detective abi? cheesy
.. cheesy..
Re: OMG!!! What Is Going On Here? You Need To See This Picture... by MzzCutie(f): 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
lol you wanna do the same thing for me?

(1) (Reply)

3 Tips To Make A Woman Want YOU Sexually / My Boyfriend's Brother Does Not Want My Boyfriend To Date Me. Why? / Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.