Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Soludo Just Made It Look So Easy ! Hmm Des Igbo People Self! Cheers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Just Made It Look So Easy ! Hmm Des Igbo People Self! Cheers (3633 Views)

General Victor Ezugwu Receives Hero's Cheers. Photos / Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes / Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Just Made It Look So Easy ! Hmm Des Igbo People Self! Cheers by biina: 4:05am On Apr 16, 2009
PapaBrowne:

Seun, shareholders and yearly profitability are not all that matter in a company.
And yes, in the long run the biggest [/b]would very likely turn out the [b]fittest! Walmart is doing just fine despite the global crisis!

So what matters to shareholders, being on forbes's list? The primary concern of a sound investor is the profitability of his investment instrument and the associated cash flow of the underlying asset. The size of the asset is lower in the pecking order?

Walmart is doing fine in this global recession, not because of their size, but because of their positioning. Walmart aims at the lower priced  market (which is not always same as low income). The global crisis has led to a reduction in average purchasing power. Thus while businesses which aim at luxury shoppers suffer, walmart business booms as more people willing/unwilling shop there due to reduced disposable income.

On your earlier phrase "the biggest [/b]would very likely turn out the [b]fittest", i would have asked that you read Who Says Elephants Can't Dance? Inside IBM's Historic Turnaround by Louis V. Gerstner Jr. but on second thought a book on basic economics might be the wiser choice
Re: Soludo Just Made It Look So Easy ! Hmm Des Igbo People Self! Cheers by ikeyman00(m): 7:06am On Apr 16, 2009
eiete
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@ poster

Lol! do not get too excited, instead pray that baba go-slow Yar adua appreciates and values the changes and improvements,

Soludo has made to the nigerian banking sector; to back him.

Because tomorrow, God forbid; he could wake-up after dreaming about vision 2020 and decide

to have a cabinet reshuffle and make Soludo minister of Culture just like he did with Akuyiili.

yes my sista u are right, and thats excatly what me ve talkin about; u have a livin slowpoke in power that such a time the yarafufuf just realise that this aint about nigerians abraod rather labellled inconsequetial as he went as far to the press to say emm he no fit sleep again oo cuz of insufficent power supply.

eyaaaaaaaa

everyday just like ibb, they go to mosques and pray; what are they prayin for; saddam did pray when the americans was commin u know

yarafufu once again yarafufu nigeria aint movin; do something
Re: Soludo Just Made It Look So Easy ! Hmm Des Igbo People Self! Cheers by ikeyman00(m): 7:11am On Apr 16, 2009
In as much as i'm in full support of igbo emancipation from the north,i dislike it when some of my fellow igbos destroy reputation of great nigerian achievers with ethnic tags.a calabar man just recently discovered cure for diabetes,but no one tagged his ethnicity.there are a whole lot of great nigerians of other ethnicities.i therefore urge the poster to remove the word 'igbo' and replace same with nigeria or the topic can as well be shifted to ethnicity section.

its morons like u that are settin this great country backwards, your likes thats sleep all day in the office in nigeria with no shame. u ve been in nl whereby each  day and nite, all u get to see is headlines like igboman caught with drugs and that; yes course they right but i think that precedence is flawed somehow

in a country igbo speak yoruba and hausa etc; so what u talkin about

1 nigeria benin contonu rep for where
Re: Soludo Just Made It Look So Easy ! Hmm Des Igbo People Self! Cheers by Sagamite(m): 7:40am On Apr 16, 2009
As some people turn the tribalistic thread into a more intellectual debate, you will see that ikeyman00 has not been able to engage in this type of debate as his IQ is low and is only looking at pouring more cretinous tribal balderdash.

Mark of a stack illiterate.
Re: Soludo Just Made It Look So Easy ! Hmm Des Igbo People Self! Cheers by texazzpete(m): 7:42am On Apr 16, 2009
Does Ikeymann/Superman read what he types before clicking the 'reply' button?
95% gibberish grin
Re: Soludo Just Made It Look So Easy ! Hmm Des Igbo People Self! Cheers by FrankC3: 7:49am On Apr 16, 2009
NOW, THEY WILL ACCUSE SOLUDO OF BRIBING THE OPERATORS OF FORBES WITH THE MONEY HE STOLE FROM ADB (NEVER SUBSTANTIATED) TO GET THOSE BANKS ON THE LIST SO AS TO SECURE TENURE ENLONGATION. DO PEOPLE REALLY REASON AT ALL? IS THIS REALLY JUST ABOUT SOLUDO BEING AN IGBO MAN OR ABOUT A NIGERIAN WITH FULL NIGERIAN ACADEMIC BREEDING ACHIEVING WHAT MAY MEASURE UP WITH THE BEST ELSE WHERE IN THE WORLD. THIS SHOULD BE THE RE-BRANDING WE SHOULD BE TALKING ABOUT, THAT SOMETHINGS IN NIGERIA STILL WORKS, THAT SMART, CONFIDENT, INTELLIGENT, DRIVEN PEOPLE STILL EXIST, AND THAT MAKES ME THINK EACH TIME THAT INSPITE OF THE CLEAR INACTIVITY ON THE MOMENT AT GOVERNMENT CIRCLE (I DONT CARE WHETHER THE slowpoke IS FROM NORTH OR SOUTH), THERE ARE STILL SOME GUYS OUT THERE THAT HAS SOME CLEAR HEADED ANSWERS TO ATLEAST SOME OF OUR PROBLEMS AS A NATION.

SOLUDO SAID CATEGORICALLY THAT NIGERIAN BANKS ARE STABLE ENOUGH TO WITHSTAND THE STORMS OF GLOBAL CRISIS AND EVERYDAY, EVEN ON NL, PEOPLE KEEP SAYING WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND. NOW, I GUESS WE CAN SEE WHAT HE MEANT. NIGERIAN BANKS ARE EMERGING STRONGER, EVEN DISPLACING OTHER ESTABLISHED BANKS IN THE LIST. IMAGINE WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF SPINELESS SERPENT LEADER-YARA'DULL- PROVIDE THE NEEDED POLITICAL WILL TO TAKE ON THE SECOND STAGE OF CONSOLIDATION. NIGERIANS MIGHT AS WELL BE ON THE PATH TO ECONOMIC DOMINANCE IN AFRICA.

TALKING ABOUT NATIONAL REBIRTH, IT IS ONLY WHEN WE COLLECTIVELY EXTOL THE VIRTUE OF HARDWORK AND FOCUS AND DISCIPLINE ABOVE PAROCHIAL CONSIDERATIONS WITHOUT RESORT TO ETHNIC OR RELIGIOUS EQUATION SHALL WE BE READY TO MOVE AS A NATION. OTHERWISE, WE SHALL CONTINUE SENDING OUR YOUTH A WRONG SIGNAL- THAT HARDWORK DOES NOT PAY AFTERALL. THOSE SAME YOUTH WILL AMBUSH US ALL BOTH VIA THE INTERNET FOR FRAUD OR WITH GUNS ON OUR WAY BACK FROM THE 'BEAUTIFUL COUNTRIES'. THOSE GUYS DO NOT CARE WHERE YOU COME FROM, OR WHO YOU ARE. THEIR BOND AND VISION TRASCENDS ALL THESE RELIGIOUS AND ETHNIC LINES. QUICK MONEY HAS BECOME THEIR GOD AND WE NURTURED THOSE IDEAS.

MIND YOU, THIS IS ONLY AN EFFECT OF A POLICY IMPLEMENTED IN OBJ'S TIME, SINCE ALL MILESTONE POLICIES HAS BEEN SHOT DOWN BY DEARLY BELOVED YARADULL SINCE HE STEPPED IN.
Re: Soludo Just Made It Look So Easy ! Hmm Des Igbo People Self! Cheers by Nwakuche(m): 8:06am On Apr 16, 2009
The problem with our Nation is that we will at every critical stage choose to reduce strategic decisions and our entire thought processes to ethnicity and what a group calls 'narrow throw-backism'. If Soludo has started something good, must he be the same person that will complete it?

You talk about consolidation, which bank is truely consolidated in Nigeria? Can any of the so-called consolidated Nigerian banks lend to the hard-working man on the street - however micro the lending can be? We must stop this our parochial mentality in thinking.

How much did Soludo & OBJ spend to change the lower Nigeria Naira denominations? And what did they tell us when they started out? To make those notes resistant to rough handling! Now take a look at the notes today and tell us marooned Nigerians that they achieved that end which they used to deceive us fools!

Do you know how banks get listed in those Western bank ranking you are touting as the reason why it is that Soludo is doing a good job that his tenure must be extended? We have the Nigerian Government place our oil money earnings in the vaults of these banks and we say they are doing well! Give us a break!!!!!!!!

Amaechi Nwakuche, FNSE, CEng & APM
Re: Soludo Just Made It Look So Easy ! Hmm Des Igbo People Self! Cheers by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:24am On Apr 16, 2009
ENGR. AMAECHI NWAKUCHE FOR CBN GOVERNOR!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Soludo Just Made It Look So Easy ! Hmm Des Igbo People Self! Cheers by olabukola: 8:33am On Apr 16, 2009
Hausa = ethnic group
Yoruba = ethnic group
Delta = state

Anybody notice the inconsistency here?

Why not state the ethnic group of the "delta man" also?

Nigerians!

Richyblack you are something else. DRANOEL please come and tell NL the ethnic group the Delta man come from it make this fair and remove the tribal mark in you.
Re: Soludo Just Made It Look So Easy ! Hmm Des Igbo People Self! Cheers by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:40am On Apr 16, 2009
olabukola:

Richyblack you are something else. DRANOEL please come and tell NL the ethnic group the Delta man come from it make this fair and remove the tribal mark in you.

Tony Elumelu is IGBO chikina
Re: Soludo Just Made It Look So Easy ! Hmm Des Igbo People Self! Cheers by ikeyman00(m): 8:42am On Apr 16, 2009
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As some people turn the tribalistic thread into a more intellectual debate, you will see that ikeyman00 has not been able to engage in this type of debate as his IQ is low and is only looking at pouring more cretinous tribal balderdash.

Report to moderator    Logged 

Intellectuals use facts and logic, arm-chair critics use conjectures

texazzpete (m)

Re: Soludo Just Made It Look So Easy ! Hmm Des Igbo People Self! Cheers
« #36 on: Today at 07:42:23 AM » 

95% gibberish   

texazzpete and sagamite

now as a true born naija superman this is we choose to hold on our high probity so as to arbitrate morons like yall that are set to destroy nigeria. We aint gona stand and fold up our hands for fools like you to destroy what makes who we are in the surface we walkin on.

if morons like u both cant adduce a ding, yall should just catch the next plane to abuja and get ur hands busy by sweepin our beloved capital

my stardom is still going unbeatable, hence check each time i make a post, the barrage is just overwhelming,so be careful this superman might just lease his vengeance on stupid morons like both of you two. Also i can understand the dissonances cuz morons like u both that have sold your souls to the whiteman in the name of green pastures cannot return home anymore

morons go back to school plz
Re: Soludo Just Made It Look So Easy ! Hmm Des Igbo People Self! Cheers by ikeyman00(m): 8:52am On Apr 16, 2009
The problem with our Nation is that we will at every critical stage choose to reduce strategic decisions and our entire thought processes to ethnicity and what a group calls 'narrow throw-backism'. If Soludo has started something good, must he be the same person that will complete it?

You talk about consolidation, which bank is truely consolidated in Nigeria? Can any of the so-called consolidated Nigerian banks lend to the hard-working man on the street - however micro the lending can be? We must stop this our parochial mentality in thinking.

How much did Soludo & OBJ spend to change the lower Nigeria Naira denominations? And what did they tell us when they started out? To make those notes resistant to rough handling! Now take a look at the notes today and tell us marooned Nigerians that they achieved that end which they used to deceive us fools!

Do you know how banks get listed in those Western bank ranking you are touting as the reason why it is that Soludo is doing a good job that his tenure must be extended? We have the Nigerian Government place our oil money earnings in the vaults of these banks and we say they are doing well! Give us a break!!!!!!!!

Amaechi Nwakuche, FNSE, CEng & APM

kia what alots of rubbish !!

mennh when was the last time u step down to nigeria say like u spent at least 3-4 wks

u mentality is so void and devoid

damn u talkin inconsequential
Re: Soludo Just Made It Look So Easy ! Hmm Des Igbo People Self! Cheers by ikeyman00(m): 9:22am On Apr 16, 2009
NOW, THEY WILL ACCUSE SOLUDO OF BRIBING THE OPERATORS OF FORBES WITH THE MONEY HE STOLE FROM ADB (NEVER SUBSTANTIATED) TO GET THOSE BANKS ON THE LIST SO AS TO SECURE TENURE ENLONGATION. DO PEOPLE REALLY REASON AT ALL? IS THIS REALLY JUST ABOUT SOLUDO BEING AN IGBO MAN OR ABOUT A NIGERIAN WITH FULL NIGERIAN ACADEMIC BREEDING ACHIEVING WHAT MAY MEASURE UP WITH THE BEST ELSE WHERE IN THE WORLD. THIS SHOULD BE THE RE-BRANDING WE SHOULD BE TALKING ABOUT, THAT SOMETHINGS IN NIGERIA STILL WORKS, THAT SMART, CONFIDENT, INTELLIGENT, DRIVEN PEOPLE STILL EXIST, AND THAT MAKES ME THINK EACH TIME THAT INSPITE OF THE CLEAR INACTIVITY ON THE MOMENT AT GOVERNMENT CIRCLE (I DONT CARE WHETHER THE slowpoke IS FROM NORTH OR SOUTH), THERE ARE STILL SOME GUYS OUT THERE THAT HAS SOME CLEAR HEADED ANSWERS TO ATLEAST SOME OF OUR PROBLEMS AS A NATION.

SOLUDO SAID CATEGORICALLY THAT NIGERIAN BANKS ARE STABLE ENOUGH TO WITHSTAND THE STORMS OF GLOBAL CRISIS AND EVERYDAY, EVEN ON NL, PEOPLE KEEP SAYING WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND. NOW, I GUESS WE CAN SEE WHAT HE MEANT. NIGERIAN BANKS ARE EMERGING STRONGER, EVEN DISPLACING OTHER ESTABLISHED BANKS IN THE LIST. IMAGINE WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF SPINELESS SERPENT LEADER-YARA'DULL- PROVIDE THE NEEDED POLITICAL WILL TO TAKE ON THE SECOND STAGE OF CONSOLIDATION. NIGERIANS MIGHT AS WELL BE ON THE PATH TO ECONOMIC DOMINANCE IN AFRICA.

TALKING ABOUT NATIONAL REBIRTH, IT IS ONLY WHEN WE COLLECTIVELY EXTOL THE VIRTUE OF HARDWORK AND FOCUS AND DISCIPLINE ABOVE PAROCHIAL CONSIDERATIONS WITHOUT RESORT TO ETHNIC OR RELIGIOUS EQUATION SHALL WE BE READY TO MOVE AS A NATION. OTHERWISE, WE SHALL CONTINUE SENDING OUR YOUTH A WRONG SIGNAL- THAT HARDWORK DOES NOT PAY AFTERALL. THOSE SAME YOUTH WILL AMBUSH US ALL BOTH VIA THE INTERNET FOR FRAUD OR WITH GUNS ON OUR WAY BACK FROM THE 'BEAUTIFUL COUNTRIES'. THOSE GUYS DO NOT CARE WHERE YOU COME FROM, OR WHO YOU ARE. THEIR BOND AND VISION TRASCENDS ALL THESE RELIGIOUS AND ETHNIC LINES. QUICK MONEY HAS BECOME THEIR GOD AND WE NURTURED THOSE IDEAS.

MIND YOU, THIS IS ONLY AN EFFECT OF A POLICY IMPLEMENTED IN OBJ'S TIME, SINCE ALL MILESTONE POLICIES HAS BEEN SHOT DOWN BY DEARLY BELOVED YARADULL SINCE HE STEPPED IN.

frank

me thinks u are absolutely correct
Re: Soludo Just Made It Look So Easy ! Hmm Des Igbo People Self! Cheers by FrankC3: 9:23am On Apr 16, 2009
@Nwakuchce

You are right about this, i must admit. My point is that you dont have to trivialise and demonise a man's achievements to bring in somebody else to replace him, lest, you will be derailing the very 'something good' that you referred to. Soludo did not achieve these things because he is from an ethnic group, i think he did because he has the right stuff. I also owe commensurate respect for El-Rufai and Ribadu no matter what you may think about them. They have one thing in common- they are all agents of change. It is about a right quality of person doing a right quality of job.

It is good that you are talking about parochial mentality, if not for that, you should not be talking this way. Are you aware that the banking sector has only undergone the 1st phase of the consolidation? Soludo predicted that there will be fewer banks at the end of the day but the parochialism in the mindset of our leaders shot down the dream. From the way you sound, i believe that you know too well that Nigerian banks are on the right path to what you just described above. If first phase can create such activity in the sector and this much improvement in the standing of Nigerian banks, then i am sure that you can guess how much better off we will be if the policy is followed through.

Now, you are sounding somehow desperate to pin something on the guy. So his crime now is quality of the naira notes? There may be some issue with the policy but i am sick and tired of these arm-chair economists that insist seeing the cup as one-quater empty against the more rational idea of three-quater full. I say i admit that i dont like the quality of some of the newer notes, but you will believe with me that some of the notes are better. Soludo has not declare 'mission accomplished' on the naira denomination issue. He only declared the party open before people with far less idea on what should be done stepped in.

I will really appreciate if you tell us how banks get listed, since you seem to know better. Your Nigerian government keeping your oil money in the banks? So the banks are now banking for the federal government or what? Were they forced by Soludo to do that too? I thought CBN is meant to keep FG money and not commercial banks? I need clarification on this.

I am not suggesting that we have arrived, i am only suggesting that we are on the right path and Soludo did his best to get us work!
Re: Soludo Just Made It Look So Easy ! Hmm Des Igbo People Self! Cheers by kaygee1234: 9:26am On Apr 16, 2009
Sagamite:

texazzpete:

95% gibberish grin
I concur. When it comes to arguments, he can't reason intelligently. When it comes to spellings, he can't spell and when it comes to postings, he makes absolute no sense at all.All he does is copy and paste wannabe tribal bashing linguistic nonsense.

Ikeymann/Supermann if you could read this. . . you need a good book to improve your English and IQ rather than staying on Nairaland and sabre-rattling.
Re: Soludo Just Made It Look So Easy ! Hmm Des Igbo People Self! Cheers by ikeyman00(m): 9:32am On Apr 16, 2009
Quote from: Sagamite on Today at 07:40:44 AM

Quote from: texazzpete on Today at 07:42:23 AM
95% gibberish

I concur. When it comes to arguments, he can't reason intelligently. When it comes to spellings, he can't spell and when it comes to postings, he makes absolute no sense at all.All he does is copy and paste wannabe tribal bashing linguistic nonsense.

Ikeymann/Supermann if you could read this. . . you need a good book to improve your English and IQ rather than staying on Nairaland and sabre-rattling.

hahhahha see english "languawe" ooo ahhah

damn all these gbatti men nawoo ha

make una commot for[quote][/quote] way may  we read correct post here; see as de spoil things with their olodu heads hahhah
Re: Soludo Just Made It Look So Easy ! Hmm Des Igbo People Self! Cheers by Sagamite(m): 10:07am On Apr 16, 2009
ikeyman00:

texazzpete and sagamite

now as a true born naija superman this is we choose to hold on our high probity so as to arbitrate morons like yall that are set to destroy nigeria. We aint gona stand and fold up our hands for fools like you to destroy what makes who we are in the surface we walkin on.

if morons like u both cant adduce a ding, yall should just catch the next plane to abuja and get ur hands busy by sweepin our beloved capital

my stardom is still going unbeatable, hence check each time i make a post, the barrage is just overwhelming,so be careful this superman might just lease his vengeance on stupid morons like both of you two. Also i can understand the dissonances cuz morons like u both that have sold your souls to the whiteman in the name of green pastures cannot return home anymore

morons go back to school plz

Stack illiterate!!!
Re: Soludo Just Made It Look So Easy ! Hmm Des Igbo People Self! Cheers by ikeyman00(m): 10:19am On Apr 16, 2009
^^^^^^^

u see u are a true slowpoke!! u see it yourself

well hahhhahaha

now dissipate
Re: Soludo Just Made It Look So Easy ! Hmm Des Igbo People Self! Cheers by Sagamite(m): 10:24am On Apr 16, 2009
ikeyman00:

^^^^^^^

u see u are a true slowpoke!! u see it yourself

well hahhhahaha

now dissipate

Stack illiterate!!!

Gunshots after gunshots.
Re: Soludo Just Made It Look So Easy ! Hmm Des Igbo People Self! Cheers by asha80(m): 10:26am On Apr 16, 2009
@ikeyman00

grin grin grin
Re: Soludo Just Made It Look So Easy ! Hmm Des Igbo People Self! Cheers by ikeyman00(m): 10:26am On Apr 16, 2009
^^^^^

pull it!!!!

bullet!!!!

slowpoke haha

yes asha

u got to let these unebelieveable morons that keep spinnin bulls in nl know and also beleive themselves, thats they are living and creepin morons nigeria got
Re: Soludo Just Made It Look So Easy ! Hmm Des Igbo People Self! Cheers by Abagworo(m): 10:28am On Apr 16, 2009
@ikeyman.can't u express urself without pouring insults at me?i still ask you this.If soludo did a good job,why must you remind us he is igbo?i've seen several people appreciate fashola but i didn't see yoruba attached to the topic.i even noticed a calabar name as the best performing in jamb.had it been an igbo name,people like u would have used that as a point.
Re: Soludo Just Made It Look So Easy ! Hmm Des Igbo People Self! Cheers by ikeyman00(m): 10:30am On Apr 16, 2009
^^^^

yes i agree with wat u sayin but read back the thread to see where me comin from pls

1 love naija
Re: Soludo Just Made It Look So Easy ! Hmm Des Igbo People Self! Cheers by onyengbu1(m): 11:00am On Apr 16, 2009
Abagworo:

@ikeyman.can't u express urself without pouring insults at me?i still ask you this.If soludo did a good job,why must you remind us he is igbo?i've seen several people appreciate fashola but i didn't see yoruba attached to the topic.i even noticed a calabar name as the best performing in jamb.had it been an igbo name,people like u would have used that as a point.

Had it been a yoruba name what do you think might have happened as well?
Re: Soludo Just Made It Look So Easy ! Hmm Des Igbo People Self! Cheers by oybv101: 11:06am On Apr 16, 2009
nnabros - the greatest noise makers naija has ever seen grin

y'all know the constant urge to tell people how great you are typically stems from what is known as an inferiority complex ?
Re: Soludo Just Made It Look So Easy ! Hmm Des Igbo People Self! Cheers by ikeyman00(m): 11:23am On Apr 16, 2009
^^^^^^^^^^^^

sure those phrase came from ur anus; just as kolo______ 2 yrs on nlers still tryin to figure out if na she/he lipsrsealed

i see enuff gay trait ooo hahhah

oh k sexchange

hmmm have u ever wittness gbatti in action
Re: Soludo Just Made It Look So Easy ! Hmm Des Igbo People Self! Cheers by oybv101: 11:27am On Apr 16, 2009
grin grin

man. . .when ikeymann is not beating the drums about ndigbo, he descends into incoherence

i have absolutely no idea what he was trying to say. . .abegi, can someone decipher this gibberish cheesy
Re: Soludo Just Made It Look So Easy ! Hmm Des Igbo People Self! Cheers by asha80(m): 11:33am On Apr 16, 2009
@oyb

Dem ban you oyb v1.01
Re: Soludo Just Made It Look So Easy ! Hmm Des Igbo People Self! Cheers by oybv101: 11:34am On Apr 16, 2009
asha 80:

@oyb

Dem ban you oyb v1.01

yes now cheesy

who i be - i never merit impostor for NL grin
Re: Soludo Just Made It Look So Easy ! Hmm Des Igbo People Self! Cheers by Pataki: 11:37am On Apr 16, 2009
As Becomrrich is a curse to the Yorubas, so is ikeyman00 to the Igbos.

Both spew the greatest tribalistic bollocks ever imagined on nairaland.
Re: Soludo Just Made It Look So Easy ! Hmm Des Igbo People Self! Cheers by Sagamite(m): 11:41am On Apr 16, 2009
ikeyman00:

yes asha

u got to let these unebelieveable morons that keep spinnin bulls in nl know and also beleive themselves, thats they are living and creepin morons nigeria got

ikeyman00:

^^^^

yes i agree with wat u sayin but read back the thread to see where me comin from pls

1 love naija

Stack illiterate!!!

Gunshots after gunshots.
Re: Soludo Just Made It Look So Easy ! Hmm Des Igbo People Self! Cheers by oybv101: 11:42am On Apr 16, 2009
Sagamite:

Stack illiterate!!!

Gunshots after gunshots.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Area Boys Of Lagos and Ibadan In Action / Ghali Na'abba Is Broke / Igbo Leaders Summit: Ohakim Prevents Igbo Leaders From Holding Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.