Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned (66416 Views)

Coca-cola Halts Production As Co2 Shortage Affects Soft Drinks / Coca-Cola Launches First Alcoholic Drink (Photo) / Be Warned! That Rice Could Be Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by dheolexaone(f): 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
Good bye to coke before it's too late for me.
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by Toks2008(m): 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
Olodumare o

so how on earth do we know the original one because me i just look at the cover and assume its original.

Maybe we should stick to bottled one only.
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by youngambi(m): 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
fransixe:
Naija...!!! people surely will do anything for money in this country... shocked see how dirty the environment is sef.
nobody said its in Nigeria nah..haba!!!!!
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by youngambi(m): 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
Gee001:
And to think I was actually drinking my coke jejely before clicking on this thread*pukes cry
nice pix there.
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by Appareil(m): 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
IT CAN NEVER HAPPEN IN THIS COUNTRY WHERE I RECIDE. NIGERIA AND BUSINESS SEF.
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by Austine2020: 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
Nawao for nig, everything has immitation even the food we eat. so Bad.who knows how many people are laying ill in the hospital because of this nonsense.
Afrocatalyst:
Plastic?

Not only coke o, even Teem. Be careful o guys.

When I feel like drinking soft drinks,cos I don't, I simply go to mega malls like shoprite. Ask yourself why people pick those plastics after it has been used. Greed is real in this country o.
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by kelobestline(m): 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
Say no to this....and financially support yoourself through the following linkhttp://TheRevenueJob.com/?ref=8486
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by cescky(m): 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Let me help you out OP, That place is definitely Somewhere in the South East. If not then is done by citizens of the Kingdom of Biafra. Did i guessed right?

simple english you cant even construct

smelly mongrel

1 Like

Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by flokii: 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
I don't know if it is right to say this...

but na YEEBOS fit do this kin thing if at all it's Nigeria..

there's nothing they won't do for money.

Bashers feel free
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by lekan29ice(m): 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
All days for thief one day for the owner...
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Let me help you out OP, That place is definitely Somewhere in the South East. If not then is done by citizens of the Kingdom of Biafra. Did i guessed right?

I wonder wen people like u go get sense... We re Taking about the safety Of Nigerians, u re here typing Trash.. ..

@Op I blame d government 4 this..
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by bababuff(m): 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
This is not Nigeria.

We don't use that kind of bricks for our walls here.
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by baloney: 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
wz thinking of getting chilled coke drink today. might just go for the bottle instead of plastic 1 for now.
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by gnykelly(m): 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by baloney: 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
wz thinking of getting chilled coke drink today. might just go for the bottled drink instead.
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by UIA04(f): 2:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ghandi12:
This is my humble suggestion before these hustlers are thrown into the dudgeon.

NAFDAC should take a sample of the product and conduct a thorough laboratory analysis. If this product is harmful for human consumption they should advise the court appropriately on a commensurate punishment. But if this product passed some level of human consumption test they should recommend humane approaches of discouraging product counterfeiting and helping honest entrepreneurs of achieve their goals.

Please hustlers with venial wrongdoings should be reformed and not killed for trying to survive.

Imagine! If Saraki with no recorded of serious hustles can boast of Billions of Naira and there is still no certainty he is penitent what moral ground do we have to continue sending petty thieves and hustlers to jail.
I do not agree with you do you know what will happen if government encourages them even if the products where not poisonous. More fake consumable goods outlets will spring up remember the boy in edo state who was rewarded with a schorlarship when he hid in a plane other boys decided to follow suit. Let these people be punished for breaking the law then they will be rehabilitated and given oportunities to make use of their skills.
Dont also forget that what they are doing is a against the cocacola company do you own a business and has someone ever impersonated you and collected the profits you are supposed to make please how would you feel ?
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by azezola(m): 2:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
This one go be omo Igbo and Christians, Nigerian Christians are full of evil and they're criminal minded, the religion on teaches material wealth.
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by mart2k(m): 2:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
ammyluv2002:
OMG! What's dis? People are wicked o shocked shocked angry

I still don't get how people would choose money over someone's life....its unbelievable!
Only God wil judge them. People ar so desperate for success d way ladies ar desperate for marriage.
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
Now tell me, is this guy not worse than those people?

Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by easternguy: 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
datagigilo:
Oh! This is sad
MAY GOD PUNISH YOU WITH THAT YOUR CHEAP DATA. CRIMINAL
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
azezola:
This one go be omo Igbo and Christians, Nigerian Christians are full of evil and they're criminal minded, the religion on teaches material wealth.

Bigot, it's possible that thing is not even Nigeria, in fact it's not because if it was, it'd would really be a headline in the dailies...change your mentality so you can stop existing and start living,

Someone here already said that thing is in another country, but did you read that part? NO
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by Abylyty(m): 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
fransixe:
Naija...!!! people surely will do anything for money in this country... shocked see how dirty the environment is sef.
oga it is not in Nigeria its India fyi
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
UIA04:

I do not agree with you do you know what will happen if government encourages them even if the products where not poisonous. More fake consumable goods outlets will spring up remember the boy in edo state who was rewarded with a scholarship when he hid in a plane other boys decided to follow suit. Let these people be punished for breaking the law then they will be rehabilitated and given opportunities to make use of their skills.
Dont also forget that what they are doing is a against the cocacola company do you own a business and has someone ever impersonated you and collected the profits you are supposed to make please how would you feel ?

Am not in any way supporting that we leave fake manufacturers because we have bigger thieves in the system, two wrongs would never make a right, faking another man's product shows gross lack of creativity.

However making the system be made fairer for people with genuine intentions would go a long way in stemming fake products than prison yards ever would. But ours is a system that encourages monopoly, so from an angle, you would see there enough blames to go round.

Do you know that companies like coca cola regularly buys and destroys bottles of any other soft drink companies that ever tries to come into the market? With things like this you wonder what choice smaller manufacturers have.
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by fransixe(m): 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
Abylyty:
oga it is not in Nigeria its India fyi
i for say....
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by easternguy: 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
TroubadourM:
Now tell me, is this guy not worse than those people?
Probably he should be
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by gustav25: 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
flokii:
I don't know if it is right to say this...

but na YEEBOS fit do this kin thing if at all it's Nigeria..

there's nothing they won't do for money.

Bashers feel free
see your life ? Educated mumu
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by gustav25: 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
azezola:
your papa left nyash ...see this boko haram ...mumu
Abi na Islam saraki and abacha practice ....useless sperm
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by nastyesco(m): 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
@OP: stop pushing articles for front page sake...this issue happened in India and some pictures were not posted. Pls desist from such.

2 Likes

Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by ketekete: 3:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
Anything that will bring money.. Just be careful what you drink.
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by bmos(m): 3:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
[quote author=mrjangaweed post=38298701]chaiii

That is a white man hand am seeing there
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by kasmail(m): 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
9jii:
What!
Original coke sef na wahala the fake one go b die.

This room is too dirty for storage of anything food not to talk of production.

you talk well
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by dragon2(m): 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
The wall of the building was built with brick and the person holding the bottle is not black.This is probably somewhere in Asia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) / Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) / Party Food Packed With N500 Notes Added To Them (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.