Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,829 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned (66415 Views)

Coca-cola Halts Production As Co2 Shortage Affects Soft Drinks / Coca-Cola Launches First Alcoholic Drink (Photo) / Be Warned! That Rice Could Be Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by Mekky05(m): 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Let me help you out OP, That place is definitely Somewhere in the South East. If not then is done by citizens of the Kingdom of Biafra. Did i guessed right?
I'll gladly pay for your "brain" deliverance in Tb joshua's SCOAN! Efulefu.
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by Youngsage: 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
Really?! And I thought Cocacola's formula was a 'secret'? Apparently, it isn't so anymore... Or is it?
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by spiralwedge(m): 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
are u sure its not zobo? but the sprite sha.

why can't they look for a grant/loan and start producing their own brand and get NAFDAC certification?

this can't be Lagos. Maybe Aba or somewhere in the SE
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by keenness: 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
Afrocatalyst:
Plastic?

Not only coke o, even Teem. Be careful o guys.

When I feel like drinking soft drinks,cos I don't, I simply go to mega malls like shoprite. Ask yourself why people pick those plastics after it has been used. Greed is real in this country o.
I tell you, and this is where the government needs to come in and do something about our recycling system. I tell you even the companies are not helping matters, those plastic bottles can be harnessed for reuse which will help their production and proportionally help the people because the production cost will reduce drastically but you see, reverse is the case. We kept on wasting resources because it is natural. If you know the price difference btw plastic and glass coke, then you will realize there is lot to do about our recycling system.
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
hmmm... we are no longer assured of what we are drinking.
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by danielgod(m): 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
Afrocatalyst:
Plastic?

Not only coke o, even Teem. Be careful o guys.

When I feel like drinking soft drinks,cos I don't, I simply go to mega malls like shoprite. Ask yourself why people pick those plastics after it has been used. Greed is real in this country o.
Actually, they mainly are picked for recycling like the glass bottled drinks.
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by akanbiaa(m): 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
For those claiming to sell 10gigabytes for 2500 Hope these is not another scam,What is your source of data who have bought from them?
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by Chanzy1(m): 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Let me help you out OP, That place is definitely Somewhere in the South East. If not then is done by citizens of the Kingdom of Biafra. Did i guessed right?

So you just went straight to hate talk. Wow, you must be really dumb.
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by Chanzy1(m): 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
bareal:
Why u all acting like u are not familier with Onitsha and Aba? not suprised at all cos anything goes down there!

And you are innocent?
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
ammyluv2002:
OMG! What's dis? People are wicked o shocked shocked angry

I still don't get how people would choose money over someone's life....its unbelievable!

AT LAST SOMETHING MADE IN NIGERIA FOR NIGERIAN, EVEN IF NA ZOBO AS LONG AS IT LOOKS LIKE COKE, DO OUR BIARAN BROTHERS HAVE A HAND IN THIS OR NA OPC BROS NI? cheesy
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by ammyluv2002(f): 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
kaeforum:

AT LAST SOMETHING MADE IN NIGERIA FOR NIGERIAN, EVEN IF NA ZOBO AS LONG AS IT LOOKS LIKE COKE, DO OUR BIARAN BROTHERS HAVE A HAND IN THIS OR NA OPC BROS NI? cheesy
Haba! We deserve something good now
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
haryomikun:
This is horrible! Putting peoples lives at risk coz of your own personal gain.. For the people doing this, I pray they won't have peace until they stop and consume their own poison undecided ...

In other news,,,,
DJ haywire is about to burst your speakers again with the mixx master, DJ haywire. This is a mix of the latest 9ja music and is considerably smaller in megabytes size compared to the last edition mix....
Below is the tracklist

1.Krept and Konan ft. Jeremih x Wizkid x Davido x Ice Prince x Fuse ODG - Freak Of The Week
2.Wande_Coal_-_My_Favorite
3.Patoranking Ft. Wande Coal - My Woman, My Everything
4.Wizkid - Expensive Shi.t
5.Sheyman - Kokan Aye
6.Hennessy Ft 2face & Wizkid - DanceGo (Eau de vie)
7.DJ Xclusive Ft. Davido - Wo Le |
8.DJ Xclusive Ft. CDQ & Lil Kesh - Dami Si
9.Tekno - Anything
10.DAVIDO ft UHURU + DJ BUCKZ - THE SOUND
11.Uhuru ft Wizkid - Duze
12.MC Galaxy - Komolop Cholop
13.Runtown Ft Uhuru - The Banger
14.Jefak x Nedo ft. Stringz - Koko Below
15.Wande Coal Ashimapeyin
16.Vector - Shiga ft Tools
17.Daboy - Bolenbe_prod_by_Antras
18.Orezi - Shuperu Remix ft Davido
19.Reminisce - SKiLASHii
20.Omo Akin - Ijo Oloti Remix ft. Skales
21.Olamide - BOBO
22.Phyno X Olamide Ft Lil'Kesh - Ladi
23.Sexy Steel - SISI
24.Mo'Blow - Wiggle Ft. May D
25.LIL KESH FT Viktoh - Efejoku
26.Kiss Daniel - Laye
27.Timaya Some More
28.DJ Spinall ft. Timaya - Excuse Me
29.Terry G ft. Wizkid, Phyno & Runtown - Knack Am
30.Masterkraft ft. CDQ, Olamide & Davido - Indomie (Remix)
31.Lil Kesh - Gbese

This mix will get you dancing when you least expect it to and even give hustlers more inspiration when hustling *winks*
Click the download button and get ready to groove guys!

The download link is http://Datafilehost.com/d/dfd4bf61
Can you put my track on your next mix
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by yougosee: 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ghandi12:
This is my humble suggestion before these hustlers are thrown into the dudgeon.

NAFDAC should take a sample of the product and conduct a thorough laboratory analysis. If this product is harmful for human consumption they should advise the court appropriately on a commensurate punishment. But if this product passed some level of human consumption test they should recommend humane approaches of discouraging product counterfeiting and helping honest entrepreneurs of achieve their goals.

Please hustlers with venial wrongdoings should be reformed and not killed for trying to survive.

Imagine! If Saraki with no recorded of serious hustles can boast of Billions of Naira and there is still no certainty he is penitent what moral ground do we have to continue sending petty thieves and hustlers to jail.
Nicesmiley
So thoughtful of you.
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by LOVEGINO(m): 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
To whom it may concern! Abegi pass me d alomo!
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by bareal(m): 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
Chanzy1:

And you are innocent?

Of cos, in that regard....una know una self who fit do anything for money ..lol
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by Adesiji77: 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
shocked

This is very crazy and scary! shocked

The things people do for money!

I shivered a little when I read the original post. I still bought a bottle of "Teem" while inside a traffic jam along Ojodu Berger on Monday. Sometimes, patronizing these street hawkers is not a matter of choice.

Only God knows how many of these fake products are in circulation.

These guys should be made scapegoats to deter other wannabes.
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by gulfer: 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ghandi12:

NAFDAC should take a sample of the product and conduct a thorough laboratory analysis. If this product is harmful for human consumption they should advise the court appropriately on a commensurate punishment. But if this product passed some level of human consumption test they should recommend humane approaches of discouraging product counterfeiting and helping honest entrepreneurs of achieve their goals.

Please hustlers with venial wrongdoings should be reformed and not killed for trying to survive.

Imagine! If Saraki with no recorded of serious hustles can boast of Billions of Naira and there is still no certainty he is penitent what moral ground do we have to continue sending petty thieves and hustlers to jail.
Do you know what trademark and copyright infringement is, and that this kind of activity can bring down the brand if not careful? The goons behind this heinous act should learn to build their own brand and in the fullness of time they will be know; limca and goldspot are examples. We should discourage this type of illegal activity that ultimately lead to hurt in the larger society. Organs like kidney etc fail because their are so any harmful substances I'm circulation due to some people's greed..... I have not mentioned anyone o.
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by dragnet: 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
the pictures do not look real... look closely and you may see why.
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by kllinxman(m): 8:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
Let's hear their own part of the story...
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by tunai(m): 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
Please pay a lot of attention to these tips.

1. The coke PET cover must be tightly corked
2.Shake the coke a bit to be sure it foams and you will also feel the gas expand(co2).
3. When you open there must be a pop sound from the pressured co2 in the coke.
4. Coke will never be flat in your mouth like zobo, the co2 in it has a way of massaging the tongue

If any of this test fails, kindly throw the product away,its better you lose the 100naira than risk your life.

#teamcocacola.
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by ayobase(m): 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
haryomikun:
This is horrible! Putting peoples lives at risk coz of your own personal gain.. For the people doing this, I pray they won't have peace until they stop and consume their own poison undecided ...

In other news,,,,
DJ haywire is about to burst your speakers again with the mixx master, DJ haywire. This is a mix of the latest 9ja music and is considerably smaller in megabytes size compared to the last edition mix....
Below is the tracklist

1.Krept and Konan ft. Jeremih x Wizkid x Davido x Ice Prince x Fuse ODG - Freak Of The Week
2.Wande_Coal_-_My_Favorite
3.Patoranking Ft. Wande Coal - My Woman, My Everything
4.Wizkid - Expensive Shi.t
5.Sheyman - Kokan Aye
6.Hennessy Ft 2face & Wizkid - DanceGo (Eau de vie)
7.DJ Xclusive Ft. Davido - Wo Le |
8.DJ Xclusive Ft. CDQ & Lil Kesh - Dami Si
9.Tekno - Anything
10.DAVIDO ft UHURU + DJ BUCKZ - THE SOUND
11.Uhuru ft Wizkid - Duze
12.MC Galaxy - Komolop Cholop
13.Runtown Ft Uhuru - The Banger
14.Jefak x Nedo ft. Stringz - Koko Below
15.Wande Coal Ashimapeyin
16.Vector - Shiga ft Tools
17.Daboy - Bolenbe_prod_by_Antras
18.Orezi - Shuperu Remix ft Davido
19.Reminisce - SKiLASHii
20.Omo Akin - Ijo Oloti Remix ft. Skales
21.Olamide - BOBO
22.Phyno X Olamide Ft Lil'Kesh - Ladi
23.Sexy Steel - SISI
24.Mo'Blow - Wiggle Ft. May D
25.LIL KESH FT Viktoh - Efejoku
26.Kiss Daniel - Laye
27.Timaya Some More
28.DJ Spinall ft. Timaya - Excuse Me
29.Terry G ft. Wizkid, Phyno & Runtown - Knack Am
30.Masterkraft ft. CDQ, Olamide & Davido - Indomie (Remix)
31.Lil Kesh - Gbese

This mix will get you dancing when you least expect it to and even give hustlers more inspiration when hustling *winks*
Click the download button and get ready to groove guys!

The download link is http://Datafilehost.com/d/dfd4bf61

U in Lag?
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by haryomikun(m): 11:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
ayobase:

U in Lag?
No bro. Y did u ask?
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by Spybradd: 12:52am On Sep 24, 2015
Idrismusty97:

Let me help you out OP, That place is definitely Somewhere in the South East. If not then is done by citizens of the Kingdom of Biafra. Did i shocked "GUESSED" shocked right?

i don die,did i GUESSED right!!!

EWU

1 Like

Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by mikolo80: 1:49am On Sep 24, 2015
dainformant:
People should be careful of what they take into their bodies...This is the irritating condition fake Coca-Cola products are being manufactured by scammers whose sole aim is to make excess poison from what they sell...This photos have gone viral since they were released online..the location of the fake company is unknown but some say it may be in Lagos while others argue that the products were manufactured in other parts of Africa and not Nigeria...Whichever place they are produced, we all need to just apply caution to avoid poisoning....

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/09/be-careful-of-what-you-drink-see-how.html
lwkmd
taaa leave that (still laughing) thing my friend
no be(snicker) be so una village kithen be
abeg no be so all buka wen de serve una food be
oyinbo put chrome for the inside of three machine
1 death per 1000 are acceptable odds
shebi ppl no wan gree buy made in nigeria zobo
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by gentlered: 5:41am On Sep 24, 2015
The safest packaging of drinks that can never be adulterated is Aluminum Can drinks. Plz go for Candrinks and not bottles. Thanks
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by neocortex: 7:36am On Sep 24, 2015
Ghandi12:

You are right if Buhari with a forged WAEC can Ber regarded as a vsaint,
what moral right do we have in condemning petty thieves.
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by eyinjuege: 8:14am On Sep 24, 2015
No more soda for me.......
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by exclusive7(m): 9:15am On Sep 24, 2015
Jesus!mehn....I feel like puking....see me dat wanted to get cike dz morning
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
Thank God I don't drink coke.

Coke on its own is even bad, so many artificial drinks.
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by ayobase(m): 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
haryomikun:

No bro. Y did u ask?

thinking u might come handy whenever I have any program in Lag.

though, I didn't download the mix, but Im certain of good syncing with the tracks u have there.
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by haryomikun(m): 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
ayobase:

thinking u might come handy whenever I have any program in Lag.

though, I didn't download the mix, but Im certain of good syncing with the tracks u have there.
Trust me bro... A great tracklist doesn't make a great mixtape. The only way you could get sure is by listening to it first. It could be quite hazardous(instead of mixing the songs, the DJ could run between the songs grin ) to try to hire a DJ without listening to a sample of his mixtape first.
Its only 30mb bro. You could give me your view on it after you've heard it. Constructive criticism will also be appreciated bro
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
That's it, so long as I'm on African soil I'm not touching any carbonated drink.

However, once I travel out -- all hell'd break loose wink.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) / Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) / Party Food Packed With N500 Notes Added To Them (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.