Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex (5918 Views)

Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? / Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex / What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by jonaifame22(m): 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
She was like,u wan to do another one again, ah ur di*ck was as strong as iron u almost killed me, go joor! cheesy
Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by honeygirl17: 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
nonsense
Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by jonaifame22(m): 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
honeygirl17:
nonsense
diary of pained gal

3 Likes

Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by MrsChima(f): 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
Baby, can I put the head in? I promise I won't move.

6 Likes

Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by rosy4u(f): 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
someone once told me "u've got nice lips , hope u put it in good use " grin lol
Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by Hazardd(m): 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
I came here to read lies..

5 Likes

Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by jonaifame22(m): 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
MrsChima:
Baby, can I put the head in? I promise I won't move.
I swear I normally use that punch line when she comes around and she says see no sex 2dai abeg, is it evryday we'll be having sex besides sef the one we did yesterday my pu*ssy's still paining and then I'll use the line"pls jus wait I'll jus put the head in2 it and if it pains u I'll remove it , but the funny thing is dis when I put it, she jus takes over and charge up like a tigress and start pressing my butt like hey u nigger don't think u gonna take dis di*ck out anytime soon as I'm ramming in2 her , chai women sha.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by honeygirl17: 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
jonaifame22:
diary of pained gal
What you say
Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by jonaifame22(m): 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
rosy4u:
I see this as a nice compliment though
Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by jonaifame22(m): 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
Hazardd:
I came here to read lies..
then be prepared to waste ur time

1 Like

Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by jonaifame22(m): 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
honeygirl17:

What you say
I guess u're not blind and u cld read clearly wat I wrote
Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by honeygirl17: 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
jonaifame22:
I guess u're not blind and u cld read clearly wat I wrote
I didn't get ya point
Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by tosyne2much(m): 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
rosy4u:
Whats up dear?
Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by jonaifame22(m): 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
honeygirl17:

I didn't get ya point
then no thanks to ur low comprehension capacity brain

2 Likes

Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by honeygirl17: 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
jonaifame22:
then no thanks to ur low comprehension capacity brain
Mind taking your lies to liars section of Nl?

3 Likes

Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by Fozi(m): 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
A girl once told me in Warri "I know your type na Bleep you come to Bleep and when you finish you go run and I go give you". cryA girl once told me in Warri "I know your type na Bleep you come to Bleep and when you finish you go run and I go give you".
Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by honeygirl17: 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
dharay99 come share yours
Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by Hazardd(m): 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
jonaifame22:
then be prepared to waste ur time
what's this one saying?
Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by jonaifame22(m): 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
honeygirl17:

Mind taking your lies to liars section of Nl?
who is teaching u how to be stupiid?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by jonaifame22(m): 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
Fozi:
A girl once told me in Warri "I know your type na Bleep you come to Bleep and when you finish you go run and I go give you". cryA girl once told me in Warri "I know your type na Bleep you come to Bleep and when you finish you go run and I go give you".
and when she gave u did u do it?
Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by rosy4u(f): 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Whats up dear?

I'm cool boss
Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by dharay99: 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
honeygirl17:
dhara y99 come share yours

"next tym, learn hw to
satisfy ur girl always"
Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by honeygirl17: 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
jonaifame22:
who is teaching u how to be stupiid?
Looking for FP? Na liars section u go see this thread

2 Likes

Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by honeygirl17: 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
dharay99:

"next tym, learn hw to satisfy ur girl always"
cheesy wtf! I was thinking you ride like horse
Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by bussieboi(m): 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
but op, i karry hand for u oh. which English again be weirdest?
Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by dharay99: 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
honeygirl17:

cheesy wtf! I was thinking you ride like horse

naa, I'm not daht bad
in dah† area.
Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by jonaifame22(m): 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
honeygirl17:

Looking for FP? Na liars section u go see this thread
being stupiid is the best u can eva be,so sorry I learnt that u lost every bit of sense u were born wth in ur tender years

1 Like

Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by honeygirl17: 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
dharay99:

naa, I'm not daht bad in dah† area.
Hmmm...there's no award for that. so u re good

1 Like

Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by jonaifame22(m): 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
bussieboi:
but op, i karry hand for u oh. which English again be weirdest?
u really wanna know?
Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by honeygirl17: 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
jonaifame22:
being stupiid is the best u can eva be,so sorry I learnt that u lost every bit of sense u were born wth in ur tender years
You are trying so hard to engage me in a e-fight on your silly thread but I'm only here to derail it.
Derailers don't fight bruh

4 Likes

Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by jonaifame22(m): 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
honeygirl17:

You are trying so hard to engage me in a e-fight on your silly thread but I'm only here to derail it.
Derailers don't fight bruh
u see? more proofs that only stupidity can emanate from u
Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by Exjoker(m): 2:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Whats up dear?
You're not going to turn this thread into a chatroom or will you

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend’s Father Rejected Their Union For Wearing Trousers / The Boy In The Chrisland Video Is My Cousin, See What I Did To Him / Don't Confuse Jealousy With Possessiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.