Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. (5510 Views)

Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? / Have You Ever Loved Someone Truly? / My Love Life Is Gone I Need Help Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. by Misscelineous(f): 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
he came as a stranger into my life. i pretended to love him, though i had my special boyfriend. he left me cos i wasnt loving him back then. pls dont blame me. i had my other lover then who i loved dearly because he was the one that dis-virgined me.

3 months after he left me, my lover dumped me for another lady.

i wish i had given him a chance. now i crave for him, i now know better.

pls how do i get him back?
Re: I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. by SeverusSnape(m): 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. by Spikkylee: 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
Sorry abuh ur lost..Buh there is no need cryin over split milk..You may get better suitors in future...Remeber to always respect other people feelings...

Karma iz a B**ch

1 Like

Re: I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. by DuchessLily(f): 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
Re: I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
Chai
Re: I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. by Misscelineous(f): 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
Spikkylee:
Sorry abuh ur lost..Buh there is no need cryin over split milk..You may get better suitors in future...Remeber to always respect other people feelings...

Karma iz a B**ch
tanx dear....lesson learnt
Re: I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. by donTbone(m): 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
Your lost can only be categorized as MISCELLANEOUS.
grin grin grin

Give it some time, another go show face!

2 Likes

Re: I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. by nickz(m): 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
go to babalawo at ijebu ode
cause i be the guy if you like use 2B pencil or even permanent marker you no fit draw my attention laye

1 Like

Re: I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. by Misscelineous(f): 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
donTbone:
Your lost can only be categorized as MISCELLANEOUS.
grin grin grin

Give it some time, another go show face!
donT this is not a laughing matter. tenk u sha. hoping to meet that someone that will make me smile again
Re: I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. by Misscelineous(f): 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
nickz:
go to babalawo at ijebu ode
cause i be the guy if you like use 2B pencil or even permanent marker you no fit draw my attention laye
why na?
Re: I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
[email] eh cry [/email]
Re: I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. by Shebarh(f): 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ah won't blame you dearie .to be honest it can happen to anybody.. U just v to thank God and move on with your life and am sure u will meet someone berra than the two guys
Re: I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. by POWEROFPEACE(m): 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ladies are always very selective. They act as if they are smart, going after material things and not the quality of the man himself. You can not eat your cake and have it, you got to bear the consequences.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
It got ugly before it could get beautiful so fogerit and don't double date next time!

He could've waited if u held him on hold so stop sweating it, it was ur fault.

The best thing u can do for urself right now is to look on and hope for better ppl to come. If that nigga has my mind, he will never look back! . The msg is MOVE ON and stop daydreaming grin
Re: I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. by 400billionman: 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
Confide in your pastor.

Better, call a lawyer..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. by 400billionman: 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
Ladies are always very selective. They act as if they are smart, going after material things and not the quality of the man himself. You can not eat your cake and have it, you got to bear the consequences.

Many of the girls be playing Plan A, Plan B, Plan C on guys.. After they lose out on all the plans.

That is harlotery..
Re: I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. by donTbone(m): 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
Misscelineous:
donT this is not a laughing matter. tenk u sha. hoping to meet that someone that will make me smile again

oh! am sorry bae. Ok..seriously noe, it wons give any result ruminating on the past...
old things av passed away, just make all things new and enjoy ur life.
for d fact that uve acknowledged ur mistake, just try not to repeat it again!

#peaceOut wink

1 Like

Re: I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. by Misscelineous(f): 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
400billionman:
Confide in your pastor.
Better, call a lawyer..
Re: I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. by donholy28(m): 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
Go and kidnap him idiiot....if he accept u back then he be big fool

1 Like

Re: I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. by Misscelineous(f): 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
donholy28:
Go and kidnap him idiiot....if he accept u back then he be big fool
is this what u will tell ur sister?..
Re: I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. by IamLEGEND1: 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
I'm sympathetic to ur plight my sister, someday I hope you meet an awesome guy who is gonna erase all of those painful memories....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHSHSHSHHS....
FÚCK THAT SHÌT..
WHO AM I KIDDING?

You deserve every bit of pain coming ur way.

for what you did to that gentle brother,I hope even more guys use and dump you too...

This is the real world,you only get as good as you give.....
and you deserved all that (& more)

3 Likes

Re: I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. by 2dice(m): 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
Call the Popo Remember Police are your friend grin
Re: I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. by Miscellaneous(m): 8:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
Misscelineous:

I'm here…… I won't come back to u
Re: I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. by onyekachee(f): 9:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
Despite the fact that I feel sorry for the op,these comments are so amusing,una take am easy o abeg.As for u op I believe u have learnt your lesson,make peace with your past and move on because you cannot wallow in self pity for the rest of your days.
Re: I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. by Misscelineous(f): 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
Miscellaneous:

I'm here…… I won't come back to u
lol....u sabi thief name abi?
Re: I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. by donholy28(m): 9:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
Misscelineous:
is this what u will tell ur sister?..
my sis no dey as stupiid as this
Re: I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. by Miscellaneous(m): 11:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
Misscelineous:
lol....u sabi thief name abi?

haha……… I'm an apprentice on that. Maybe u shud check when I registered on my profile & then tell me who stole what .grin
Re: I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. by dasrackhor(m): 11:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
Misscelineous:
he came as a stranger into my life. i pretended to love him, though i had my special boyfriend. he left me cos i wasnt loving him back then. pls dont blame me. i had my other lover then who i loved dearly because he was the one that dis-virgined me.

read my lips.GTH.when d dude needs yha love u rejected d poor soul n now u know better.Its damn too late girl.Wake up
Re: I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. by walanter(m): 11:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
Make I consult

Re: I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. by ProdigyLoco(m): 11:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
Go to hell u nasty Bish, you deserve everythin comin your way...
i feel mo sorry for the Brother
Karma is You
Re: I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. by Femistico(m): 11:45am On Sep 24, 2015
Misscelineous:

Bae am the gentle guy u dumped...what u did to me really pained me buh life goes on..and now dat u want me back...am still very happy..don't ave ur digit again..jst pm me

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Begging For A Group Sex / Our Girls, Make Una Suffri Now. This Got Me Laughing. (photo) / This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.