Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

My Love Life Is Gone I Need Help Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Love Life Is Gone I Need Help Pls (790 Views)

my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone / We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) / 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Love Life Is Gone I Need Help Pls by ajarossi(m): 7:18am On Dec 24, 2016
I
Re: My Love Life Is Gone I Need Help Pls by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 24, 2016
why didn't she wait? Love will still find you @Op

1 Like

Re: My Love Life Is Gone I Need Help Pls by dingbang(m): 7:22am On Dec 24, 2016
Dem don use this one do love juju. Iranu. Instead of u to go for tarry night so dat ur eyes will clear and u will be free from love bondage

1 Like

Re: My Love Life Is Gone I Need Help Pls by yomi007k(m): 7:24am On Dec 24, 2016
undecided

So now u want to go for ur ex who is married wt 2 kids.

Bros change dt thought I beg.

Life is hard already unless u dont mind making it harder.

1 Like

Re: My Love Life Is Gone I Need Help Pls by massive1019(m): 7:24am On Dec 24, 2016
boss take heart....we can only move forward in this life. there are a lot of babe outside waiting for a responsible guy, get one and make her your wife ASAP before its too late.
Re: My Love Life Is Gone I Need Help Pls by yomi007k(m): 7:25am On Dec 24, 2016
dingbang:
Dem don use this one do love juju. Iranu. Instead of u to go for tarry night so dat ur eyes will clear and u will be free from love bondage

Bros u sef son observe am abi.....

No be small thing.
Re: My Love Life Is Gone I Need Help Pls by dingbang(m): 7:29am On Dec 24, 2016
yomi007k:

Bros u sef son observe am abi.....

No be small thing.
no mind am. I just dislike people who are still caught up in the world of their exes. My babe don't dare try such..
Re: My Love Life Is Gone I Need Help Pls by fbtowner(m): 7:32am On Dec 24, 2016
love and wahala na 5&6

sad

I'm looking for a contract wife. strictly on contract nothing more wink
Re: My Love Life Is Gone I Need Help Pls by ajarossi(m): 7:33am On Dec 24, 2016
Nma27:
why didn't she wait? Love will still find you @Op

I believe you
Re: My Love Life Is Gone I Need Help Pls by ajarossi(m): 7:35am On Dec 24, 2016
yomi007k:
undecided

So now u want to go for ur ex who is married wt 2 kids.

Bros change dt thought I beg.
Life is hard already unless u dont mind making it harder.
Pls i dont have such tought
Re: My Love Life Is Gone I Need Help Pls by GoldenJAT(m): 7:42am On Dec 24, 2016
i loved her 2d moon and beyond....everitin stopped d moment she bleeped up!it aint easy i admit....but wen u r ready 2 drop her memories u will.
Re: My Love Life Is Gone I Need Help Pls by Nutase: 7:57am On Dec 24, 2016
You are just a dil.do to her. You better ignore her FYOG
Re: My Love Life Is Gone I Need Help Pls by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 24, 2016
Ajarossi,
It's not easy but u've to try nd move on. Each time your heart craves for her, remind yourself of wat a cold-hearted bītch she is to have left u the way she did. Learn not to dwell too much on the good times u've both shared, every good thing always come to an end.
I advice u block her number.
Best.
Re: My Love Life Is Gone I Need Help Pls by Sexxkillz: 8:00am On Dec 24, 2016
Bro, someone you dated decided that you weren't good enough for marriage to her, and chose someone else to spend the rest of her life with, and your heart still cries for her? Even the bible says that the heart is stupid. Your heart is just going through a phase of stupidity, and has always been, for 5 years now. . . Never ever trust your heart. the heart is a foolish organ. It's main function is just to pump blood to the rest of the body, therefore, never ever trust that heart when you need to make serious decisions. . . Thank God for our brains. All we need to do now, is to fucking use our brain. . . Commonsense.

She simply left you because she was cheating on her husband to be with you. . . Duh! NYSC. In as much as not all corpers act the same, you have to be very careful around corpers. Most of those idiots only use that year of service to "have fun". They are very selfish things and believe it's just a year of fun and would have fun at the expense of another's emotion, and at the detriment of the other's subsequent emotional stability. You failed to see that clearly. You must have been befuddled by that feeling of when dick enters puna, grin so you couldn't think straight.

No one gets back home from NYSC and get's married 2 weeks later unless of course they had a fiance before leaving for NYSC in the first place. There, i just cracked a puzzle. . . So, your stupid heart has been longing to be with a cheat. For your heart to get out of it's state of pathetic stupidity, you fucking need to realize how selfish this girl was, and how selfish she is. Everything she did, was for her own pleasure and for her own good.

She used you to scratch her spot. . . Lemme explain better. You know when your ear itches you and you just grab a cottonbud and stick into your ear and you twist it left right center, and the feelings that come from that? What do you honestly do with the cottonbud, after wards? You simply throw it away. . . You were the cotton bud. grin hard to take, but it's simply the truth. And you need to realize that even if you had married this girl, a cheat is a cheat. That is why she cheated on her fiance with you, and now, she wants to cheat on her husband (same guy) with you. if she doesn't get you, she'll find someone else, but she has to scratch that itch!

She left 5 years ago, and only started calling you some months back. . . She's definitely missing her cotton bud. She doesn't care about you. Why didn't she call call these years to say she missed you, or the bullshit about you being the right one for her? She knows you're too eager to please her, that's why she feels she can pick up the phone and call you anytime, and press your mumu button, and you'll respond.

Don't be a fool. . . you hear me? Your heart has been stupid enough, but i'll hate for your brain to be infected by you heart's stupidity as well. You owe it to yourself to move on. After 5 years? A full grown man like you? You cannot love any woman because you don't love yourself. . . I bet you still cry over that idiot when you're alone, right? So fucking pathetic.

Because of a girl that unceremoniously dumped you, chose another man, had two kids for him, you are denying yourself happiness? You're so _fucked up right now, and it's all your fault. You refused to move on. No one will take that blame, not even her. I'm sure she's surprised you even picked her call. That's why she keeps messing with your head. You're mentally weak. Start loving yourself and your body for bleeps sake. Enroll in a gym and do things to please yourself. Find other activities to constantly engage in, to take your mind off her. Start making female friends and just stop this nonsense. . .

You can force a donkey to the stream, you can never force it to drink water.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Love Life Is Gone I Need Help Pls by LordZero(m): 8:14am On Dec 24, 2016
Sexxkillz just nailed it..

Go out and meet new ladies, have mad fun and enjoy your life. Get rid of that sïlly belief that you can't love another.

MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE @OP shikena. .

1 Like

Re: My Love Life Is Gone I Need Help Pls by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 24, 2016
Op,u already got a way out of your confusion.do what sexkillz said. thank him later.

1 Like

Re: My Love Life Is Gone I Need Help Pls by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 24, 2016
well, Sexxkillz said it all
Re: My Love Life Is Gone I Need Help Pls by joceey(m): 8:40am On Dec 24, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Bro, someone dated decided that you weren't good enough for marriage to her, and chose someone else to spend the rest of her life with, and your heart still cries for her? Even the bible says that the heart is stupid. Your heart is just going through a phase of stupidity, and has always been, for 5 years now. . . Never ever trust your heart. the heart is a foolish organ. It's main function is just to pump blood to the rest of the body, therefore, never ever trust that heart when
you need to make serious decisions. . . Thank God for our brains. All we need to do now, is to fucking use our brain. . . Commonsense.

She simply left you because she was cheating on her husband to be with you. . . Duh! NYSC. In as much as not all corpers act the same, you have to be very careful around corpers. Most of those idiots only use that year of service to "have fun". They are very selfish things and believe it's just a year of fun and would have fun at the expense of another's emotion, and at the detriment of the other's subsequent emotional stability. You failed to see that clearly. You must have been befuddled by that feeling of when dick enters puna, grin so you couldn't think straight.

No one gets back home from NYSC and get's married 2 weeks later unless of course they had a fiance before leaving for NYSC in the first place. There, i just cracked a puzzle. . . So, your stupid heart has been longing to be with a cheat. For your heart to get out of it's state of pathetic stupidity, you fucking need to realize how selfish this girl was, and how selfish she is. Everything she did, was for her own pleasure and for her own good.

She used you to scratch her spot. . . Lemme explain better. You know when your ear itches you and you just grab a cottonbud and stick into your ear and you twist it left right center, and the feelings that come from that? What do you honestly do with the cottonbud, after wards? You simply throw it away. . . You were the cotton bud. grin hard to take, but it's simply the truth. And you need to realize that even if you had married this girl, a cheat is a cheat. That is why she cheated on her fiance with you, and now, she wants to cheat on her husband (same guy) with you. if she doesn't get you, she'll find someone else, but she has to scratch that itch!

She left 5 years ago, and only started calling you some months back. . . She's definitely missing her cotton bud. She doesn't care about you. Why didn't she call call these years to say she missed you, or the bullshit about you being the right one for her? She knows you're too eager to please her, that's why she feels she can pick up the phone and call you anytime, and press your mumu button, and you'll respond.

Don't be a fool. . . you hear me? Your heart has been stupid enough, but i'll hate for your brain to be infected by you heart's stupidity as well. You owe it to yourself to move on. After 5 years? A full grown man like you? You cannot love any woman because you don't love yourself. . . I bet you still cry over that idiot when you're alone, right? So fucking pathetic.

Because of a girl that unceremoniously dumped you, chose another man, had two kids for him, you are denying yourself happiness? You're so _fucked up right now, and it's all your fault. You refused to move on. No one will take that blame, not even her. I'm sure she's surprised you even picked her call. That's why she keeps messing with your head. You're mentally weak. Start loving yourself and your body for bleeps sake. Enroll in a gym and do things to please yourself. Find other activities to constantly engage in, to take your mind off her. Start making female friends and just stop this nonsense. . .

You can force a donkey to the stream, you can never force it to drink water.

He has just said it all........your greatest mistake will ever come when you stop believing in yourself she is your past..your future is out there search for her and be happy forever

1 Like

Re: My Love Life Is Gone I Need Help Pls by tee59(f): 8:48am On Dec 24, 2016
Sexxkillz , Mr Lecturer.

(1) (Reply)

Please, What's Your Opinion On This Situation? / 9 Things You Need To Be Sure About Before Saying ‘I Do’ / Lol My Guy Is Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.