Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,962 members, 7,956,614 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:14 PM

Governor Okorocha Got The Disgrace Of His Life Yesterday.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Okorocha Got The Disgrace Of His Life Yesterday.. (5716 Views)

“My Son Is Not Dead” - Governor Okorocha Reacts To Rumours Of Son’s Death / Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students / Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Okorocha Got The Disgrace Of His Life Yesterday.. by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 3:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
The governor of imo state governor Rochas Okorocha got the shock of his life yesterday when he was addressing some set of angry civil servants... The governor with his normal wash wash language shouted to the crowd....

MY PEOPLE , MY PEOPLE , MY PEOPLE ...

And the crowd replied to the governor

OUR SALARY, OUR SALARY, OUR SALARY....

Hahahahaha....

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Okorocha Got The Disgrace Of His Life Yesterday.. by SeverusSnape(m): 3:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin
Serves him right.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Got The Disgrace Of His Life Yesterday.. by jennamarv(f): 3:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
He should pay them nah....

3 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Got The Disgrace Of His Life Yesterday.. by coolitempa(f): 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
Rochas does not deserve this from people he has served so well..... angry....if the story is true.... angry...where is the source

3 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Got The Disgrace Of His Life Yesterday.. by Montaque(m): 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
coolitempa:
Rochas does not deserve this from people he has served so well..... angry....if the story is true.... angry...where is the source
served so well?
are u kidding me?

20 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Got The Disgrace Of His Life Yesterday.. by Onyejiuwaokoh: 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
Rochas; a dubious politician.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Got The Disgrace Of His Life Yesterday.. by shakaZuIlu: 3:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
Rochas is a crook - Oby ezekwesili

5 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Got The Disgrace Of His Life Yesterday.. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
Rochas' administration is a fraud

4 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Got The Disgrace Of His Life Yesterday.. by shakaZuIlu: 3:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
coolitempa:

eshinwajuju the bastard she-male

4 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Got The Disgrace Of His Life Yesterday.. by delishpot: 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
No time for time jarey. Hunger no know "My People"

4 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Got The Disgrace Of His Life Yesterday.. by Seuncoded(f): 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
Skibo Wait are u kidding Me
Re: Governor Okorocha Got The Disgrace Of His Life Yesterday.. by SUBWAY101(m): 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
shakaZuIlu:

eshinwajuju the bastard she-male

You again. Hmmmmm

Cc: Emeritus856
Re: Governor Okorocha Got The Disgrace Of His Life Yesterday.. by dareking48pro: 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
Issokay... Smart civil servants grin...

Are you wondering why your memory card keep saying out of storage without you having used much space on it?
This is a tutorial I made on how to delete some useless hidden files that used up the space on your SD.

Watch that video and easily solve such problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6jBPjZm2Bk
Re: Governor Okorocha Got The Disgrace Of His Life Yesterday.. by Eziachi: 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
grin grin grin How is that a shock of his life? I thought someone slapped his face or spit into his mouth. Why not say that some civil servants tried to embarrass Okorocha?
Some of you knows how to make big headline with little story.
Re: Governor Okorocha Got The Disgrace Of His Life Yesterday.. by socialmediaman: 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
coolitempa:

He served himself and family not IMO people

4 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Got The Disgrace Of His Life Yesterday.. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
coolitempa:

Smh... this generation. angry undecided

5 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Got The Disgrace Of His Life Yesterday.. by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
They fall my hand them for stone am commot from the stage

3 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Got The Disgrace Of His Life Yesterday.. by permsec: 4:46pm On Sep 23, 2015
My people my people for empty belle while ur own belle be like woman wey dey go for antenatal every time.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Got The Disgrace Of His Life Yesterday.. by naijaGhandi: 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
Wow! Put party affiliations apart, nigerians are now wiser and more vocal. The past election made the masses realise that they're the real stakeholders. It is well

3 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Got The Disgrace Of His Life Yesterday.. by drey076(m): 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
My Igbo brothers no dey joke with money

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Got The Disgrace Of His Life Yesterday.. by Sakie: 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ishokay
Re: Governor Okorocha Got The Disgrace Of His Life Yesterday.. by c33b33(m): 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
The "roundabout" governor.

Our Salary! Our Salary! Lol

He still went ahead to visit London,USA,Turkey etc and has money to celebrate birthday. Baboons outside Imo state will keep hailing him.
A man who doesn't pay wages is satanic!

IPOB Youth

4 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Got The Disgrace Of His Life Yesterday.. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
Eziachi:
grin grin grin How is that a shock of his life? I thought someone slapped his face or spit into his mouth. Why not say that some civil servants tried to embarrass Okorocha?
Some of you knows how to make big headline with little story.
and what's wrong in demanding for one's salaries?
How did they embarrass him?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Got The Disgrace Of His Life Yesterday.. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
grin grin grin cheesy

This is highly hilarious !! Would be damn cool if we can get a video/Audio record af that puleaaase cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Got The Disgrace Of His Life Yesterday.. by jamace(m): 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
coolitempa:
Rochas is very corrupt: https://www.nairaland.com/2208303/imo-journalist-lists-okorochas-corrupt

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha Got The Disgrace Of His Life Yesterday.. by onismate: 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
Rochas with his fat and garri filled Tommy. Buhari will not go and use his body language to shake him Ooooo. Na saraki he dey use him body odour dey shake. Rochas is a big crook.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Got The Disgrace Of His Life Yesterday.. by Abagworo(m): 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
Can the OP please tell us which civil servants are being owed. The last I heard all have been paid and YMW scrapped.
Re: Governor Okorocha Got The Disgrace Of His Life Yesterday.. by kennynelcon(m): 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
coolitempa:
Which part of Imo state are You now?
Re: Governor Okorocha Got The Disgrace Of His Life Yesterday.. by ignis: 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
My money, my money, my money
Re: Governor Okorocha Got The Disgrace Of His Life Yesterday.. by duduade: 9:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
To get your varieties of affordable and classy furnitures which includes sofas, t.v stands, dining tables, side stool stands and library stands please visit

www.furnitureplaceng.com...

A trial shall convince you...

Discounts will be given...

You can also purchase our furnitures' on Konga... Online delivery to any part of the country Nigeria is available. ..

Lagos orders get free delivery ........

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Finally Visits USA (photos) / Why Opposition Parties Endorsed Sanwo-olu — CPP / Trouble For ESN, Watch Video Of Ebubeagu Security Men In Military Formation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.