Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:49 AM

I’m Now A “common Criminal” – Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Now A “common Criminal” – Amaechi (696 Views)

VIDEO: Ex NIMASA DG Arrested Like A Common Criminal By Security Operatives / “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison / Alleged N1.35bn Fraud: You Mean I’m Now A Prisoner? – Lamido (2) (3) (4)

I’m Now A “common Criminal” – Amaechi by tosynecutie(f): 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
The immediate past governor of Rivers State, Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi has said that Nigerians have lost faith in him, no longer regard him as trustworthy and now view him as a common criminal, based on allegations of over $757m (N80bn) belonging to Rivers state, believed to have been stolen by him.

Amaechi made this known in a statement, while reacting to allegations by the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the State claiming he operated a private foreign account where he deposited the said public funds...

Read more: http://www.post-nigeria.com/im-now-a-common-criminal-amaechi/
Re: I’m Now A “common Criminal” – Amaechi by DuchessLily(f): 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
OK nau!
Re: I’m Now A “common Criminal” – Amaechi by ki02020(m): 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
Should this be termed as guilty concience lipsrsealed
Re: I’m Now A “common Criminal” – Amaechi by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
No!! Uncommon CRIMINAL SIR

Re: I’m Now A “common Criminal” – Amaechi by talktimi(m): 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
Amaechi, you're a common bloody criminal right from your days as speaker during the blood stained reign of Odili so why the fake surprise
Re: I’m Now A “common Criminal” – Amaechi by orontogorah(m): 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
exactly wot u r amaechi... how i wish Tinubu will also admit dis fact to himself.
Re: I’m Now A “common Criminal” – Amaechi by Jesusloveyou: 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
ki02020:
Should this be termed as guilty concience lipsrsealed
no, but d ignorance of d people

Re: I’m Now A “common Criminal” – Amaechi by ThePeacemaker(m): 4:12pm On Sep 23, 2015
La click la snore
Re: I’m Now A “common Criminal” – Amaechi by permsec: 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
You organised various of grand rallies worth billions of naira for the Apc during your tenure in office as a governor.

You requested for loan worth billions of naira for WATER PROJECT.

Poor roads, poor health care and other abandoned projects such as Mono rail et al and you shut the judiciary for months if not a year. And you expect the masses to pamper you?

You ought to be crucified up side down in the market square and your remains be fed to hungry crocodiles i see on Nat Geo Wild.

Yeye man! When they wear the so-called progessive garment, they claim to be more catholic than the pope.

Re: I’m Now A “common Criminal” – Amaechi by Jesusloveyou: 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
orontogorah:
exactly wot u r amaechi... how i wish Tinubu will also admit dis fact to himself.
he is not, but is simply what u think

Re: I’m Now A “common Criminal” – Amaechi by deji68: 4:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
abioo ...na so GEJ dey feel after all the "slandering" from u, karma is a "b1tch" grin grin grin
Re: I’m Now A “common Criminal” – Amaechi by stcool(m): 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
Go back to sleep!

Re: I’m Now A “common Criminal” – Amaechi by erunz(m): 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
Eyaaa, idi0t of ubiama, u never see anything

Oil Money(pics) / NASS Crisis: Buhari A Born-again Democrat – saraki / Nigeria At 55: Our Lost Selfless Responsibility!