Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) (43042 Views)

Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) / Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) / Ambode Commissions Helicopters, Gun Boats, Armoured Personel Carriers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by chimere66: 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
Anambra state governor Chief Willie Obiano yesterday donated gun-boats to the Nigerian Naval Outpost in Onitsha.He also donated 15 speed boats and seven water ambulances to ease life in the riverine communities in Anambra State.

Speaking while donating the speedboats,Chief Willie Obiano said the gesture is geared towards facilitating movement across the water channels in the state and also link the riverine communities to their kit and kin on the mainland. He was cheered by the jubilant crowd that gathered at Okoti Odekpe in Ogbaru Council Area to witness donation.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/09/governor-willie-obiano-of-anambra-state.html

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by buygala(m): 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
This Obiano dude and his childish self-aggrandisement shaaa angry

How in God's name can a grown man be walking about with an image of himself printed on his clothes? undecided

With that silly clothing, he looks like someone who was invited for his own burial sad

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by LieDetector(m): 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
grin
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by Saurab: 4:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
Txonyi:
fear of radio biafra
OBIANO YOU ARE A DEAD MAN ALREADY
we will get you
we must deal with you
for keeping silent when your own people IPOB members were killed under your watch, death must VISIT your family
you will cry like the family of those who were killed by your order
THE ZOO MUST FALL
my goodness me

Radio Biafra, quoting your director 'my goodness me' You guess are clowns

21 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by XtraSmooth404: 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
Gov Willie is working!

20 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
[s]
chimere66:
Anambra state governor Chief Willie Obiano yesterday donated gun-boats to the Nigerian Naval Outpost in Onitsha.He also donated 15 speed boats and seven water ambulances to ease life in the riverine communities in Anambra State.

Speaking while donating the speedboats,Chief Willie Obiano said the gesture is geared towards facilitating movement across the water channels in the state and also link the riverine communities to their kit and kin on the mainland. He was cheered by the jubilant crowd that gathered at Okoti Odekpe in Ogbaru Council Area to witness donation.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/09/governor-willie-obiano-of-anambra-state.html
[/s]

SURE-P, don't mind the arrogant and flamboyant clannish drunkard of a governor

6 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by shotster50(m): 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
The funny connotation of the 'Willie is working' slogan is totally lost on Anambrarians grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by Yeske2(m): 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
Txonyi:
fear of radio biafra
OBIANO YOU ARE A DEAD MAN ALREADY
we will get you
we must deal with you
for keeping silent when your own people IPOB members were killed under your watch, death must VISIT your family
THE ZOO MUST FALL
my goodness me
You've brought your madness to Anambra okwa ya?Nnamdi Kanu and his supporters are going down.
Anu mpama, this is how we're supposed to run our Biafra with so much hate just like the Nazis, can never happen again.
We'll turn Biafra to Somalia if you guys try or ever contemplate such thrash

45 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by jaymichael(m): 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
Good development. I support any actions to empower and strengthen our armed forces and security agencies.

13 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by FKO81(m): 4:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
BuddahMonk:

[s]
SURE-P, don't mind the arrogant and flamboyant clannish drunkard of a governor
[/s]

8 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by biafranqueen: 4:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
Yeske2:
You've brought your madness to Anambra okwa ya?Nnamdi Kanu and his supporters are going down.
Anu mpama, this is how we're supposed to run our Biafra with so much hate just like the Nazis, can never happen again.
We'll turn Biafra to Somalia if you guys try or ever contemplate such thrash
Don't mind them, spouting this trash from London war mongers, they can't even control Igboland Governors and make them do the right thing talk of actualizing anything...

21 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by FKO81(m): 4:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
chimere66:

Weldon my Governor, continue to shame those that disparages you.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by FKO81(m): 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
Txonyi:
fear of radio biafra
[s]OBIANO YOU ARE A DEAD MAN ALREADY
we will get you
we must deal with you
THE ZOO MUST FALL
my goodness me[/s]
Ewu

23 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by biafranqueen: 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
This is for the River communities in Anambra State at Okoti Odekpe in Ogbaru Council Area. They have been cut off from the state all these years and this gesture will enhance their life.

Has the so called Director in London done anything for the poor in Igboland? Some one should answer me one day!

44 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by chino11(m): 4:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
Silly Nnamdi Kanu is somewhere in Malaysia while his fools are on ground being used as pawns. We don't want their madness in Anambra or else we shall decisively deal with them. They should keep their nuisance in Imo and Abia States because the 2 clowns- Uwazulike(MASSOB) and Kanu(IPOD) are from those states.

MASSOB and IPOD stay away from Anambra or we shall give you I.diots Ezu River treatment again.

34 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by chino11(m): 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
The I.diot is now somewhere in Malaysia. Imagine that daft threatening Obiano on his useless Radio Biafra. .

biafranqueen:
This is for the River communities in Anambra State at Okoti Odekpe in Ogbaru Council Area. They have been cut off from the state all these years and this gesture will enhance their life.

Has the so called Director in London done anything for the poor in Igboland? Some one should answer me one day!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by cocoduck: 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
chino11:
The I.diot is now somewhere in Malaysia. Imagine that daft threatening Obiano on his useless Radio Biafra. .

I am from osumenyi in Nnewi south local government area and my mom is from Ihiala, so I am Anambara all through, You are a Yoruba masqurading as a Igbo man, BTW we Biafrans are not against anybody but you people who do not want us to be free because of little chicken change you get from your white masters. Is it the director that put them in that condition? They are in that dire condition BECAUSE OF THE ZOO! for God's sake! IPOB was in the fore front in making sure this stupid man was installed as governor and not ApC Chris ngige, now he wants to join ApC, he can join Aqim or al-Qaeda if he wishes but he should not drag IPOB into it. An average ZOO person cannot reason properly, it is very evident.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by biafranqueen: 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
chino11:

Are you serious who sent that guy? Why is he trying to get our women and children massacred?

2 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by cocoduck: 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
biafranqueen:
Don't mind them, spouting this trash from London war mongers, they can't even control Igboland Governors and make them do the right thing talk of actualizing anything...
you are a monkey or a baboon

7 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by cocoduck: 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
biafranqueen:
Are you serious who sent that guy? Why is he trying to get our women and children massacred?
do you have any evidence?

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by chino11(m): 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2015
You are a dunce. We don't want MASSOB or iPAD IPOB in Anambra. If we get you we shall give you Ezu River treatment. Be warned and stay away from Anambra- The light of the Nation.

cocoduck:

I am from osumenyi in Nnewi south local government area and my mom is from Ihiala, so I am Anambara all through, You are a Yoruba masqurading as a Igbo man, BTW we Biafrans are not against anybody but you people who do not want us to be free because of little chicken change you get from your white masters. Is it the director that put them in that condition? They are in that dire condition BECAUSE OF THE ZOO! for God's sake! IPOB was in the fore front in making sure this stupid man was installed as governor and not ApC Chris ngige, now he wants to join ApC, he can join Aqim or al-Qaeda if he wishes but he should not drag IPOB into it. An average ZOO person cannot reason properly, it is very evident.

16 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by biafranqueen: 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2015
cocoduck:

What has the director done for Nnewi biko answer me what has he done for anybody in Nnewi? If your from Nnewi you know that great men built that town with their own money after the war with no help from any government and now you want it to be destroyed, women and children slaughtered. Who is sending you people to destroy Igboland again? You think war and death brings development?

27 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by chino11(m): 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
I was driving on my way to office this morning. I decided to tune that Radio biafra only for me to hear that b.astard threatening Obiano for allowing Nigerian Army kill his members.

biafranqueen:

10 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by biafranqueen: 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
cocoduck:
you are a monkey or a baboon
REALLY I dare you if I meet you in my fathers compound in Uru you will eat the sand for saying such a thing to me. What a disgrace!

15 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by cocoduck: 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
chino11:
You are a dunce. We don't want MASSOB or iPAD IPOB in Anambra. If we get you we shall give you Ezu River treatment. Be warned and stay away from Anambra- The light of Nation.

Fu..ck you cowards! you can do what ever you like, but in the end Biafra will come. It is a badge of honor for me to die for Biafra. Idiot

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by cocoduck: 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
biafranqueen:
REALLY I dare you if I meet you in my fathers compound in Uru you will eat the sand for saying such a thing to me. What a disgrace!
Hide behind the techno phone and type any thing. You know if I meet you in person I will tie a chain around your waist and stab you in the throat. Baboon

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by chino11(m): 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
Then come to Anambra with your useless IPOD or MASSOB where Ezu River and SARS awaits you. Try it..Obiakpo is not even smiling and you know the meaning of that! cool

cocoduck:
mess you cowards! you can do what ever you like, but in the end Biafra will come. It is a badge of honor for me to die for Biafra. Idiot

5 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by cocoduck: 5:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
biafranqueen:
What has the director done for Nnewi biko answer me what has he done for anybody in Nnewi? If your from Nnewi you know that great men built that town with their own money after the war with no help from any government and now you want it to be destroyed, women and children slaughtered. Who is sending you people to destroy Igboland again? You think war and death brings development?
The best thing you can do for a man is to educate him. I use to gloat about to Malians, Gabonese, Togolese, Congolese etc nationals about being colonised by the brutish Brits, but after listening to RBL, went into research and found out tht I have been fooling my self all these while, now my outlook in life is totally different. Education is the key.

5 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by chino11(m): 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
Don't mind the dunce! If only he knew who you are then he had be sorry for uttering such words in the first instance..

biafranqueen:

4 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by cocoduck: 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
chino11:
The come to Anambra with your useless IPOD or MASSOB where Ezu River and SARS awaits you. Try it..Obiakpo is not even smiling and you know the meaning of that! cool

How many of us will you kill? it is like a vortex it sucks you in the more you try to do something foolish.

5 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by cocoduck: 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
chino11:
Don't mind the dunce! If only he knew who you are then he had be sorry for uttering such words in the first instance..

he is a baboon just like you. go to Google and search Harriet Tubman

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Maj Ayangbesan, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents (pic) / Give An Explanation To This Cartoon Illustration (Picture) / Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.