Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) (43083 Views)

Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) / Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) / Ambode Commissions Helicopters, Gun Boats, Armoured Personel Carriers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by onenaira3: 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
carnegiefan:
If this news proves true, then, without any shadow of doubt whatsoever, this is the most IDIOTIC thing a governor in the East can ever do.
Quote me!
WTF don't these so called governors understand about the inevitabiity of a day of reckoning concerning Nigeria's foundations?
Someone mentioned something about the idiocy of using STATE funds to equip a federal agency, and that point is unassailable.
How many federal projects are in Anambra state?
How much has the federal government ever spent on Anambra state that it does not spend ten times everywhere in Nigeria?
What is Obiano trying to prove, and who is he trying to prove that to?
Just when you think these governors have a clue, they do something that proves you totally wrong.
Chukwu ju!

Biko help me ask them. Anambra people are slowly turning to the IMO disgrace. I swear the more I stay on this forum, the more disgusted I get with anambra and IMO people. Bunch of sabo.
Donating state money on federal agencies yet the same federal agencies haven't done sh1t for your state. Even the second Niger bridge aren't they currently trying to get the construction stopped yet this Anambra peeps are applauding this sh1t by their illiterate governor. Wtf is wrong with SE Igbo...something is definitely wrong with Anambra and IMO people. It's obvious as daylight.
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by LordMecuzy(m): 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
obailala:
Which Imo?... tufiakwa...

They've been rejected in Imo a long time ago... they can take their madness to Ariaria

Exactly Bro. They shouldn't include Imo in this gross stupidity of a so Called Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by chino11(m): 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
Shut up daft. 98% recruits of Massob are bud in Owerri slum because that is the head office of massob. Stop rewriting a public knowledge. Owerri slums are responsible for massob. Most massob operations are in the slums of owerri and they operate freely there. Once they move from Owerri slum to Onitsha they are usually killed.

[s]
Abagworo:

If you drive into Igboland, you will witness the zeal for Biafra the most between Orlu, Nnewi and Ihiala axis but those people are too enterprising to do this IPOB stuff. They got business to do. Its mostly in Onitsha and Aba slum areas that they get recruits.
[/s]
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by LordMecuzy(m): 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
onenaira3:

Biko help me ask them. Anambra people are slowly turning to the IMO disgrace. I swear the more I stay on this forum, the more disgusted I get with anambra and IMO people. Bunch of sabo.
Donating state money on federal agencies yet the same federal agencies haven't done sh1t for your state. Even the second Niger bridge aren't they currently trying to get the construction stopped yet this Anambra peeps are applauding this sh1t by their illiterate governor. Wtf is wrong with SE Igbo...something is definitely wrong with Anambra and IMO people. It's obvious as daylight.

Are you Okay? Hope you know all governors are allocated money monthly for security upkeep in their states (Security Votes) So if federal Govt doesn't provide enough security we should just sit down and watch Kidnapping and Armed Robbery on the increase in Igbo Land?

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by carnegiefan: 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
onenaira3:

My dear brother please don't give up on us! Truth is that there are MANY among us these days we can't be sure of their parentage. You identify them easily by their SHALLOW and DUMB political positions. They don't reason past the first line of logic. They lack complex reasoning.
I plan to open a thread to address this cancer.
The consolation is that we the real sons of SE Igbo are still very much around and our arguments and positions always defeat theirs.
Most of them are also PAID. Please take note.
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by LordMecuzy(m): 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
chino11:
Shut up daft. 98% recruits of Massob are bud in Owerri slum because that is the head office of massob. Stop rewriting a public knowledge. Owerri slums are responsible for massob. Most massob operations are in the slums of owerri and they operate freely there. Once they move from Owerri slum to Onitsha they are usually killed.

[s][/s]

Not in Owerri Bro... tho little in Okigwe area cos it's Uwazurike's zone... I thing all Southeast governors have to call for an emergency meeting over all this issues sincerely
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by tiswell(m): 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
chino11:
Don't mind the dunce! If only he knew who you are then he had be sorry for uttering such words in the first instance..

Who is she...??
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by chino11(m): 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
Fool don't quote me if you have nothing sensible to say. Tell your useless brother Uwazulike led massob to stay away from the light of Nation- Anambra or else Ezu River and SARS and navy awaits him and his group.

Abagworo:

qq
I never knew that one day Chino will find himself boxed to reality. I guess its because Obiano has got the heat now. I warned Igbos against attitude of being anti-development because they want to run their own down but they failed to listen. Even Saraki a Fulani man being tried for fraud by a Fulani led FG has turned to a favorite for Igbos.
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by tsdarkside(m): 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
chino11:

[s][/s]

i will go ask the Orlu, Nnewi and Ihiala if its true...you crazy one.......

Onitsha and Aba??....forget it...................only the ones that dont understand will fall for this....no urhobo will want a urhobo country....we,urhobos are progressive,we dont waste our time with rubbish....

wait a minute,if i even think over it,their should be over 200 countrys that would evolve from nigeria...does this make sense to you??....
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by onenaira3: 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
LordMecuzy:

Are you Okay? Hope you know all governors are allocated money monthly for security upkeep in their states (Security Votes) So if federal Govt doesn't provide enough security we should just sit down and watch Kidnapping and Armed Robbery on the increase in Igbo Land?

What stops Una from actually creating state securities which benefits JUST YOUR STATE? What stops Una in doing so which will equally create jobs? Why donate in a federal government that has not done anything, NADA, for your state? Wtf has the FG done for Una? Wtf have they donated to your state? I've said before and I'll say it again, something is wrong with Una and IMO people.
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by Duru1(m): 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
carnegiefan:
If this news proves true, then, without any shadow of doubt whatsoever, this is the most IDIOTIC thing a governor in the East can ever do.
Quote me!
WTF don't these so called governors understand about the inevitabiity of a day of reckoning concerning Nigeria's foundations?
Someone mentioned something about the idiocy of using STATE funds to equip a federal agency, and that point is unassailable.
How much has the federal government ever spent on Anambra state that it does not spend ten times everywhere in Nigeria?
Just when you think these governors have a clue, they do something that proves you totally wrong.
Chukwu ju!

Bros the madness is beyond human comprehension. One drooling dumbass fool had been defending the idiocy exhibited by the governors. How many federal roads in Anambra State have this goofy governor put in working condition? The governor will be the first jackass to point out the bad road is federal government's responsibility. The problem with most Nigerians is that they do not know the limits of their capabilities hence woeful failures.

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by tsdarkside(m): 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
chino11:
Fool don't quote me if you have nothing sensible to say. Tell your useless brother Uwazulike led massob to stay away from the light of Nation- Anambra or else Ezu River and SARS and navy awaits him and his group.

chino...do you even understand that nobody want to be you....in nigeria are over 200 tribes.....kanu is a bastarrd.......

imagine 200 countrys separating from each other......for me tribes are countrys......

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by LordMecuzy(m): 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
onenaira3:

What stops Una from actually creating state securities which benefits JUST YOUR STATE? What stops Una in doing so which will equally create jobs? Why donate in a federal government that has not done anything, NADA, for your state? Wtf has the FG done for Una? Wtf have they donated to your state? I've said before and I'll say it again, something is wrong with Una and IMO people.

I can't comprehend your write up...
Can't reply your mention..

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by onenaira3: 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
carnegiefan:

My dear brother please don't give up on us! Truth is that there are MANY among us these days we can't be sure of their parentage. You identify them easily by their SHALLOW and DUMB political positions. They don't reason past the first line of logic. They lack complex reasoning.
I plan to open a thread to address this cancer.
The consolation is that we the real sons of SE Igbo are still very much around and our arguments and positions always defeat theirs.
Most of them are also PAID. Please take note.

It's obvious they are paid and that's the irritating part about it. Bunch of sabos selling their future for a porridge. You'll never see this sh1t from Enugu, abia and even ebonyi ppl. It's always always either imo or anambra. Those two state in my opinion should be annexed back to other SE states.
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by carnegiefan: 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
Duru1:

Bros the madness is beyond human comprehension. One drooling dumbass fool had been defending the idiocy exhibited by the governors. How many federal roads in Anambra State have this goofy governor put in working condition? The governor will be the first jackass to point out the bad road is federal government's responsibility. The problem with most Nigerians is that they do not know the limits of their capabilities hence woeful failures.

The annoying thing is that this governor could have used this money to invest in a good sewer system in Onitsha, a flood prone city.
Even if he only did it for Fegge, that is a start!
I honestly don't know what the idiot governor is thinking!
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by Duru1(m): 10:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
udeagbalaC:
we are no longer in the 60s I can never be brainwashed nor any of my friends and family, resources don't make people, people make people through hard work and dedication, I'm from oraifite I'm proudly Nigerian, kanu and his bastards[including supporters should stay away from Anambra ] I guess Enugu can be a country of it own

Is there anything wrong if Anambra State becomes a nation? There are many nations in Europe smaller than Onicha, dude. You come across as a naïve jackass. Get out your backwater hut and travel for knowledge, boy.
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by chino11(m): 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
Stop saying what you do not know. There is a Naval base in Onitsha and the gun boat is for use within Anambra riverrhines and not for use elsewhere. It is like when a governor donates a police patrol van for police patrol. This is for river patrol around Anambra. Read through

onenaira3:

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by onenaira3: 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
LordMecuzy:

I can't comprehend your write up...
Can't reply your mention..

Obviously you won't understand. Wtf do I except from Una? Go ahead and continue applauding a governor wasting the state fund to support a government that does not even support your f2king state and In fact doing all they can to frustrate it. Applaud am and continue donating
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by carnegiefan: 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
onenaira3:

It's obvious they are paid and that's the irritating part about it. Bunch of sabos selling their future for a porridge. You'll never see this sh1t from Enugu, abia and even ebonyi ppl. It's always always either imo or anambra. Those two state in my opinion should be annexed back to other SE states.

Honestly I can't exonerate any of the SE governors in this madness. The other day it was the new governor of Abia state talking nonsense.
It tells you that anything produced by the snake must be snake-like!
What our people should do now is to devise an elaborate plan to defeat all of them in the next elections and deny them a return to office.

After that, those of them who ordered shoot at sights must be brought to justice. Peter Obi is keeping low profile these days because he knows that Ezu river is hanging on his neck, and it is only a matter of time before he is nabbed and dragged to justice in some foreign country.
The world no longer tolerates such crimes.

I just saw an article on Catalonia, and what the Catalans are doing. Nobody in Catalonia contests or wins elections if he is not pro-independence.
We can do that too. It is very possible!
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by onenaira3: 10:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
chino11:
Stop saying what you do not know. There is Naval base in Onitsha and the gun boat is for use within Anambra riverrhines and not for use elsewhere. It is like when a governor donates a police patrol van for police patrol. This is for river patrol around Anambra. Read through

You are so f2king stupid if you actually believe a zoo with limited equipment which constantly begging western nations to donate to them would limit a donated boat on just the navy stations it was donated to. U are very stupid
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by Duru1(m): 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
carnegiefan:

The annoying thing is that this governor could have used this money to invest in a good sewer system in Onitsha, a flood prone city.
Even if he only did it for Fegge, that is a start!
I honestly don't know what the idiot governor is thinking!

I think the goofy governors glow in the cheers of their moronic admirers. In the USA, who gives a ratass about the president talk less a governor.
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by chino11(m): 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
You are freaking silly to believe that a boat donated to Onitsha naval base will be used elsewhere. You are damn stup1d, myopic and I.diotic.

onenaira3:

You are so f2king stupid if you actually believe a zoo with limited equipment which constantly begging western nation to donate to them would limit a donated boat on just the navy station it was donated to. U are very stupid

5 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by carnegiefan: 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
chino11:
Stop saying what you do not know. There is a Naval base in Onitsha and the gun boat is for use within Anambra riverrhines and not for use elsewhere. It is like when a governor donates a police patrol van for police patrol. This is for river patrol around Anambra. Read through

So because people kept quiet when a governor wasted state funds on one federal agency, we should also keep quiet when a foolish governor wastes money on another federal agency?
How much are those gunboats?
I can state that they are not less than $5 million.
Can't Anambra use that money to pay for other STATE service?

Dude you are NOT from Anambra state. You are not even Igbo -people like you lack intelligence and complex reasoning.
Si ebe a pua osiso!
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by Duru1(m): 10:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
vascey:

All state governors, as chief security officers of their states, have the prerogative of ensuring a functioning security apparatus in their states.
Lagos, since the time of Tinubu has operated the lagos security trust fund. The aim is to complement the efforts of the federal government in alleviating the security challenges of their states. Other states have also done this by donating security infrastructure to the police or military. Heck, even corporate bodies do the same.
The states also have their security votes, which is not meant for chopping ram, but for improving their security infrastructure.
Anambra has had a system of supporting, through training and equipment, various town vigilante organizations. The essence is to enable them support the police and armed forces through organized information gathering and local policing.

As for the roads you mentioned earlier, you need to visit Anambra to see what has been done with the state roads.

I am not saying the government is perfect but when resources are directed at programs that will benefit the masses, I will definitely commend it.

The bolded is one of most nonsensical craps I have ever heard. Most Nigerians know how to stand logic on its head. Nobody can be chief executive of a corporation and at the same time chief gateman. The governors are chief executive of their states while the Police Commissioner of the state is chief security officer. This is one instance Nigeria continues to fall backward due to crass logic.
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by onenaira3: 10:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
carnegiefan:

Honestly I can't exonerate any of the SE governors in this madness. The other day it was the new governor of Abia state talking nonsense.
It tells you that anything produced by the snake must be snake-like!
What our people should do now is to devise an elaborate plan to defeat all of them in the next elections and deny them a return to office.

After that, those of them who ordered shoot at sights must be brought to justice. Peter Obi is keeping low profile these days because he knows that Ezu river is hanging on his neck, and it is only a matter of time before he is nabbed and dragged to justice in some foreign country.
The world no longer tolerates such crimes.

I just saw an article on Catalonia, and what the Catalans are doing. Nobody in Catalonia contests or wins elections if he is not pro-independence.
We can do that too. It is very possible!

Another thing about them that pisses me off. Acting more "Nigeria" than others and the worst part of it, that f2king nation don't give two rat @ss about them. I don't care how much hatred one has for massob, ipob, bzm or whoever the fact remains those nigg@s are IGBO just like them. Killing your unarmed brothers to make a zoo that's never once showed any remorse whenever one of your own is killed that you support them and your "one Nigeria" with them is nothing more than idiocracy to me and in my opinion, some imo and anambra people have that sh1t pat down hence my continued disgust with those two. When mend was active, when last did you hear of SS politicians ordering their death? The same with boko haram, when they first started , when last did we hear north ordered their killing? Sh1t even when BH turned crazy, the north still applauded and even insulted the fg for killing them but when it comes to SE politicians, specifically Imo and anambra, they turn trigger happy on their own. Thinking they are being smart and not realizing they are making a complete f00l of themselves. I swear those two need to be annexed back to other SE Igbo states. I've yet to hear of abia governor sending police to kill ipob members despite their high population there. Last time, the governor even intervene when the ABA youths and the police were having a show down. Even in Asaba, not once have delta governors, be it the current anioma gov or even iteskiri or urhobo past gov , have ever harrashed or even killed ipob or massob youths in their land. Enugu sef didn't even kill Bzm members despite BZM attacking their government but in Anambra and imo, disgraceful. Who the f2k they think they doing harm but their own people. I swear, like I said anambra and imo politicians and their paid goons are idiotic as it comes. Something is wrong with them
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by chino11(m): 10:46pm On Sep 23, 2015
Some of you are just waste of space. Oh you decided to keep quiet when vans were donated to the police? What a very dull person you are!

Clowns like you are always looking for fault every where, why didn't you complain about the commuter speed boats for community use also provided by Obiano? What about the ocean going ambulances? Very dull mentality some of you exhibit here.

carnegiefan:

So because people kept quiet when a governor wasted state funds on one federal agency, we should also keep quiet when a foolish governor wastes money on another federal agency?
How much are those gunboats?
I can state that they are not less than $5 million.
Can't Anambra use that money to pay for other STATE service?

Dude you are NOT from Anambra state. You are not even Igbo -people like you lack intelligence and complex reasoning.
Si ebe a pua osiso!

4 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by obailala(m): 10:46pm On Sep 23, 2015
carnegiefan:
Quote me!
Chukwu ju!
Have you ever complained when a governor donates patrol vehicles and communications equipments to the police in their states?... Are you aware the nigerian police force is also a federal institution just like the nigerian navy?

If you do not understand how donating patrol vehicles to the police or donating patrol boats to the navy who patrol the state's waterways would enhance security in his state, then I am sorry, you and your cc'd friends below seriously need help!

Cc Duru1, onenaira3

3 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by onenaira3: 10:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
chino11:
You are freaking silly to believe that a boat donated to Onitsha naval base will be used else. You are damn stup1d, myopic and I.diotic.

Chino you are a complete dumb@ss if you really believe a f2king nation begging for equipment will limit equitments to one state simply because it was donated in that state. You are a complete buf00n. I keep wondering how a grown @ss man like you, someone that's even triple my age, act so childish on this forum and from this, I've gotten my answer. You are just an infant in a grown man's body

2 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by chino11(m): 10:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
You are a complete nonentity if you believe that a boat donated to Onitsha naval base could be used elsewhere.

Infact you are imbec1lic to have come up with such skewed notion in the first place.

You are a foolish old man to think that you have a commonsense by your vituperation over here. Go to hell with your massob and ipod.

We shall kill every massob or ipod member found in Anambra with those gunboats. You fools better get prepared.

Animalistic asshole

onenaira3:

Chino you are a complete dumb@ss if you really believe a f2king nation begging for equipment will limit equitments to one state simply because it was donated in that state. You are a complete buf00n. I keep wondering how a grown @ss man like you, someone that's even triple my age, act so childish on this forum and from this, I've gotten my answer. You are just an infant in a grown man's body

5 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by manuroq(m): 10:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
I hope one day i'll be workin on the boats. Just maybe, u neva knw
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by Duru1(m): 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
chino11:
Some of you are just waste of space. Oh you decided to keep quiet when vans were donated to the police? What a very dull person you are!

Clowns like you are always looking for fault every where, why didn't you complain about the commuter speed boats for community use also provided by Obiano? What about the ocean going ambulances? Very dull mentality some of you exhibit here.

You simply do not need to go silly because you neighbor has chosen to be a head-case. What a dumb move.
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by carnegiefan: 10:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
onenaira3:

Another thing about them that pisses me off. Acting more "Nigeria" than others and the worst part of it, that f2king nation don't give two rat @ss about them. I don't care how much hatred one has for massob, ipob, bzm or whoever the fact remains those nigg@s ate IGBO just like them. Killing your unarmed brothers to make a zoo that's never once showed any remorse whenever one of your own is killed that you support them and your "one Nigeria" with them is nothing more than idiocracy to me and in my opinion, some imo and anambra people have that sh1t pat down hence my continued diagust with those two. When mend was active, when last did you hear of as politicians ordering their death? The same with book haram, when they first started , when last did we hear north ordered their killing? Sh1t even when BH turned crazy, the north still applauded and even insulted the fg for killing them but when it comes to SE politicians, specifically Imo and anambra, they turn trigger happy on their own. Thinking they are being smart and not realizing they,are making a complete f00l of themselves. I swear those two need to be annexed back to other SE Igbo. I've yet to hear of abia governor sending police to kill ipob members despite their high population there. Last time, the governor even intervene when the ABA youths and the police were having q show down. Even in Asaba, not once have delta governors, be it the current anioma gov or even itskiri or urhobo past gov , have ever harrashed or even killed ipob or massob youths in their land. Enugu sef didn't even kill Bzm members despite BZM attacking their government but in Anambra and imo, disgraceful. Who the f2k they think they doing harm but their own people. I swear, like I said anambra and imo politicians and their paid goons are idiotic as it comes. Something is wrong with them

My brother the only thing wrong with them is that they are targetted at a higher rate (for recruitment into the one nigeria madness) than other states in SE, and the reason is because of the central role those states play in eastern affairs. But like I said, such paid sabos are in the minority, though they can be very loud.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) / Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.