Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Olu Falae Regains Freedom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olu Falae Regains Freedom (46767 Views)

Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard / Police Reacts To Olu Falae's Ransom Claims / Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom (2) (3) (4)

Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by Sicozone(m): 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
Wow!!! Thank God ooooo
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by damton(m): 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
Thank God. hope Baba is hail and hearty.
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by NinaArsenal(f): 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
All thanks be to God.
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by qualityovenbake(m): 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
Thank God is free
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
coolitempa:

It is just sad how people tribalize everything knowing fully well that that criminals will be criminals sad....fulanis are not known for kidnapping and therefore, it should be fair enough to say that they learnt this from the
iboes.... sad angry
knowing full well...

Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by Islie: 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
Thank goodness

He was saved
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by micmond: 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
The fear of FFK

Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by loiszandi(f): 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
Praise be to God.
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by Bambless1(m): 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
E Bami Ke Halleluyah!

Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by Atmmachine(m): 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
Make Una kill Una self for that zoo called Nigeria.

Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
raumdeuter:

Truth is Fulani didnt kidnap anyone

When did you hear Fulani kidnap or ask for ransom? Shey Fulani herdsman get bank account ni to deposit 100M Naira not cows

if you look at it well you would see its all a ruse
Elections in Ondo are coming up next year and Mimiko + Afenifere know they cant win

They are trying to stoke public opinion about APC being a Fulani party
What gave u d Impression dat Mimiko can't win for PDP,is that not what you all said he would be defeated when he was in LP?or u think Ondo people are not seeing what's Apc is doing in Osun?

Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by Kagawa10: 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
hinwazaka:
Whenever they do release him, I hope the Afenifere will put under watch all their aged respectable personalities,, so that we will not arrive at tthis junction again. I can't believe the SW cowards couldn't do anything to their lords, the Fulani. Imagine, on a show, which was discussing the FALAE issue and the Fulani herdsmen problem, a SW coward called into the show to complain about the mentioning of the Fulani in connection to falae's abduction. He was practically begging the presenters to quit the discussion, and move on. WHAT A COWARDLY TRIBE.
What has ibo done to the constant massacre of ibos by igalas in Anambra, a no man's land?
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by ideatoprince18(m): 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
tunjion:
Fulani 4 no free am now, dem no as e dey be us.

FFK is the man.
..... sharrap joor ...he e day b una .....Its a shame d Yoruba tribe has to pay money to free a respected individual like Falae ..... its a wake up call to them to beef up dia security consciousness in d rural area to prevent d Fulani's from trying dis rubbish again!!!!!
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by Mogidi: 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
Thank God for his safe return.
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by basilo101: 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
seunmsg:

You tribal bigot should go and take a chill pill. He was kidnapped by criminals irrespective of which tribe they came from. Kidnapping is a criminal act that flourish so well in the south east. So, I wonder why the same south easterners are the ones complaining so bitterly. Maybe the Fulanis have learnt from you guys after all.

hahahah, yorubas no go kill pesn. suddenly tribe doesnt matter anymore because Fulanis are involved? if it is igbos they unleash their thuggery attitude all over nairaland.

Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by Mishydoo(m): 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
ddippset:
I know someone will come out now and say buhari is scared of fani kayode, that's why falae was freed. All those idiotic wailers ; nothing is beyond them.

[size=13pt]Buhari is scared of Fani Kayode thats y falae was freed.... grin[/size]

Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by Henry22(m): 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
tunjion:
Fulani 4 no free am now, dem no as e dey be us.

FFK is the man.
nothing would have happend even if the man had died in the hands of his abductors (abi no be the yoruba wey we know?) highest PMB will give appointment to two of his sons and they will forget about it. But thank God for his freedom sha.
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by olalat(m): 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
Bro, the thing tire me o o
ERAKAMUS:
You must read useless comments anytime on NL Idiots have turn the whole thing to PDP, SDP, APC APGA Issue.

Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by neocortex: 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
ddippset:
I know someone will come out now and say buhari is scared of fani kayode, that's why falae was freed. All those idiotic wailers ; nothing is beyond them.

Is that not true.
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
the kidnappers should be caught... and face firing squad.
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by tsdarkside(m): 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
hurra,huuuuuurrrrra......igbos can learn something from the yorubas...yorubas did nothing wrong to deserve this....of course he will come free...thats why i kept quiet......if you did nothing wrong to others,you dont have to be afraid...... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by Sultanchidi(m): 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
ify84:
Buhari today promise to find elder statesman.. . Pronto, he called his brothers and they released the man. .. Since the kidnapped, he was silent,
lol ar u sure
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by mbhs139(m): 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
raumdeuter:

Truth is Fulani didnt kidnap anyone

When did you hear Fulani kidnap or ask for ransom? Shey Fulani herdsman get bank account ni to deposit 100M Naira not cows

if you look at it well you would see its all a ruse
Elections in Ondo are coming up next year and Mimiko + Afenifere know they cant win

They are trying to stoke public opinion about APC being a Fulani party

Moderator, give this man two medals: One for his erudition and being sensible and the second is in case he looses the first.
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by Flyoruboy(m): 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
hinwazaka:
Whenever they do release him, I hope the Afenifere will put under watch all their aged respectable personalities,, so that we will not arrive at tthis junction again. I can't believe the SW cowards couldn't do anything to their lords, the Fulani. Imagine, on a show, which was discussing the FALAE issue and the Fulani herdsmen problem, a SW coward called into the show to complain about the mentioning of the Fulani in connection to falae's abduction. He was practically begging the presenters to quit the discussion, and move on. WHAT A COWARDLY TRIBE.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/fulani-herdsmen-kill-village-chief-in-enugu/

Last year, the same Fulani herdsmen killed two of our brother, Matthew Aniugo and Chiagha Chigbo, in their farms....

You and your kinsmen are the real cowards coz the fulanis have been raping and butchering your people on their farms and getting away with it. cheesy

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/fulani-herdsmen-kill-village-chief-in-enugu/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/07/herdsmen-kill-2-rape-women-in-imo/

http://www.nigeriannewspapers.today/fulani-herdsmen-kill-one-in-owukpa-residents-flee-to-enugu/

http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/83797-fulani-herdsmen-invade-enugu-communities-rape-kill.html

Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by neocortex: 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
Welcome back Baba,
those Fulani marauders will be taught some lesson even if Buhari interferes.
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by decasey(m): 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
ddippset:
So buhari was d one who kidnap him ?.
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by ceasero: 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
Thank God
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by sylva1(m): 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
This is the single most cheering news I have heard this week. I really wonder what the kidnappers want with this old man. This is thesame man who lost his son in an air disaster not too long ago. We have lost our morality in this country!

Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. / Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover / Kogi Youths Fixed Road To Natasha Akpoti’s Hometown Cut Off By Yahaya Bello