Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,295 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Olu Falae Regains Freedom - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olu Falae Regains Freedom (46768 Views)

Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard / Police Reacts To Olu Falae's Ransom Claims / Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom (2) (3) (4)

Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by waldigit: 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2015
ify84:
Buhari today promise to find elder statesman.. . Pronto, he called his brothers and they released the man. .. Since the kidnapped, he was silent,

embittered specie:p
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by lekan29ice(m): 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
thank God for ur life
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by ChicagoBar(m): 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
Pray for him Daddy is not out yet this is a fake News
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by VirginFinder: 9:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
@hinwazaka

You are an idddiot!
The OPC and Agbekoya joined the search party and in less than 24hrs, the abductors surrendered.
What else do you want?
A criminal is a criminal.
The last time you were robbed, did it matter to you whether the robbers were ibo or not?

Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by VirginFinder: 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
Where are the empty chest-beating chimps called ibos?
They sure do know how to bury their head in shame save for a few shameless ones.
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by lumeneng22: 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
Na elder statesman them de kidnap now? That is serious o maku Una go under for sometimes o because govment no pay salary, pension etc.
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by IamAtribalist: 9:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
Why do amala-eaters allow these Boko haram Northerners in their region? They already have the akpu-eating chest beaters. Why are they compounding their problems by accommodating Northern criminals?
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by Henry22(m): 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
basty:
Igbos of the South East can be bastardly bastard to act as Fulanis to kidnap Falae. Please don't allow Igbos to create division in the Southwest. They have lost put in the scheme of things in Nigeria. These Igbos can cause disaffection between the North and the Southwest. They cannot win a.conventional war but.now result to E-war, Yoruba ronu.
bros cool down, why are you so obssesed with the igbo people, why cant you just let the sleeping dog lie, why stire up the calm waters? I am made to believe that you have gone through the four walls of a university though its not a means of becoming matured, at least you can do better by not trying to instigate e-war on this thread, lets be advocates of peace and not willing tools of war please.
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
No proper source confirming his release yet.
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by drstone1: 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
ify84:
Buhari today promise to find elder statesman.. . Pronto, he called his brothers and they released the man. .. Since the kidnapped, he was silent,

The above statement says a lot. All nigerian s shd put on their thinking caps and take note.
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by drstone1: 10:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
ify84:

The above statement says a lot. All nigerian s shd put on their thinking caps.
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by arabianights: 10:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
THIS NEWS IS PRESENTLY BEING DEBUNKED BY IG ON NEWS.FALAE IS STILL UINDER CAPTIVITTY

Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by Rotimi47: 10:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
hinwazaka:
Whenever they do release him, I hope the Afenifere will put under watch all their aged respectable personalities,, so that we will not arrive at tthis junction again. I can't believe the SW cowards couldn't do anything to their lords, the Fulani. Imagine, on a show, which was discussing the FALAE issue and the Fulani herdsmen problem, a SW coward called into the show to complain about the mentioning of the Fulani in connection to falae's abduction. He was practically begging the presenters to quit the discussion, and move on. WHAT A COWARDLY TRIBE.
Flat head hairy chest beater from south erosion, It's still fresh on our minds the recent killings of some elders from your tribe who were on the way to meet fulani herds men for peace talk & you flat head chest betters couldn't do anything about it, likewise boko haram prisoners were transferred to your south erosion region but you super cowards got hit by fear & closed all your businesses in protest.

You're just clowning around as your people got hit by bullets when agitating for Biafra but up till date you super cowards kept shut. You're just bunch of noise makers without action. WHAT A COWARD OF A TRIBE. Smh till infinity.

Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by Rotimi47: 10:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
God be praised; OPC involvement played a major part in his release.
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by limamintruth: 11:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
hinwazaka:
Whenever they do release him, I hope the Afenifere will put under watch all their aged respectable personalities,, so that we will not arrive at tthis junction again. I can't believe the SW cowards couldn't do anything to their lords, the Fulani. Imagine, on a show, which was discussing the FALAE issue and the Fulani herdsmen problem, a SW coward called into the show to complain about the mentioning of the Fulani in connection to falae's abduction. He was practically begging the presenters to quit the discussion, and move on. WHAT A COWARDLY TRIBE.

Haba stop this already.
Why must you turn every thread to tribal battleground naaa

The yoruba - igbo nairaland incessant e-fight is getting out of hand ooo, haba mana
Wetin dey worry una two sef? sad

To the topic, welcome back Chief Falae. May the perpetrators know no peace until they sincerely repent from their demonic ways; amen.
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by realchidex: 11:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
Thank God
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by LoveMachine(m): 11:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
Leave it to some of you losers to turn a triumph into a sour situation. All in all blessings to the kidnapped. Glad to hear he is safe. Some of y'all need a hobby. This e-warring doesn't get old for you?
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by friends4ever(m): 1:56am On Sep 24, 2015
THANKS TO FFK COMMENT...
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by nortcentrallord(m): 2:40am On Sep 24, 2015
ddippset:
I know someone will come out now and say buhari is scared of fani kayode, that's why falae was freed. All those idiotic wailers ; nothing is beyond them.

You and 71 idiots. I wonder how you guys manage to sell your conscience on sheer alter of politics and tribalism. Instead of condemning the act, you are here spewing thrash. What is wrong is wrong. I 'v no love for ffk but he said the right thing. If Falae was YOUR FATHER or from your region, your "body language" would have been different. Nonsense.

Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by ddippset(m): 3:59am On Sep 24, 2015
nortcentrallord:

You and 71 idiots. I wonder how you guys manage to sell your conscience on sheer alter of politics and tribalism. Instead of condemning the act, you are here spewing thrash. What is wrong is wrong. I 'v no love for ffk but he said the right thing. If Falae was YOUR FATHER or from your region, your "body language" would have been different. Nonsense.
about 2 days after tompolo lamented that the amnesty must continue, the president released payments for the amnesty programme, and instead of them to commend the president, the moronic wailers in their usual dumbness bought megabytes in their numbers, making comments that buhari did it because he was scared of tompolo. Can u believe such lunacy? Maybe you were even one of them. It was based on that, that I said that many of them were going to say that buhari was scared of fani kayode thats why falae was released just after fani kayode made the statement that falae must be released. So how did I play politics? After all the man had already regained his freedom. Also how did I criticize kayode in the post I put up? Did I? In any way? It seems you have a boil on your brain which is hampering your capacity to read, comprehend and reason!
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by lastpage: 6:41am On Sep 24, 2015
khalids:
Where are the MODS.

I think its high time moderators clamp down on people who keep heating the policy with tribal comments and statements.
its beginning to get really offensive reading Nairaland pages.

CC:SEUN, you might begin to loose viewer if this trend is not halted.

Its what happens when you "sell out" by collecting "Digitalization Money"..... just before last election. undecided undecided undecided

Its a question of time, intelligent folks will simply go elsewhere that can provide intelligent discuss.

Lastpage!
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by mbz101(m): 7:15am On Sep 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

Truth is Fulani didnt kidnap anyone

When did you hear Fulani kidnap or ask for ransom? Shey Fulani herdsman get bank account ni to deposit 100M Naira not cows

if you look at it well you would see its all a ruse
Elections in Ondo are coming up next year and Mimiko + Afenifere know they cant win

They are trying to stoke public opinion aboKeut APC being a Fulani party
Have only seen u reason enough here with ur brillant taught .
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by sambisa5: 7:43am On Sep 24, 2015
ddippset:
I know someone will come out now and say buhari is scared of fani kayode, that's why falae was freed. All those idiotic wailers ; nothing is beyond them. That was how they said buhari was scared of tompolo because tompolo made a statement about amnesty, and the president released money soon after.
let me tell you if you don't know,,,,''' it was buhari that kidnapped falae,,,,take it or leave it.. embarassed
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by awa(m): 8:25am On Sep 24, 2015
tunjion:
Fulani 4 no free am now, dem no as e dey be us.

FFK is the man.

You are on point. ... The Yoruba-Fulani relationship has always been a mystery to me. ..Marriage of convenience in action!

Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by billyG(m): 9:15am On Sep 24, 2015
tunjion:
Fulani 4 no free am now, dem no as e dey be us.

FFK is the man.
The kidnappers didnot want falae dey want his #100milln.
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 24, 2015
mbhs139:

Moderator, give this man two medals: One for his erudition and being sensible and the second is in case he looses the first.

loses not 'looses"
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 24, 2015
khalids:
Where are the MODS.

I think its high time moderators clamp down on people who keep heating the policy with tribal comments and statements.
its beginning to get really offensive reading Nairaland pages.

CC:SEUN, you might begin to loose viewer if this trend is not halted.

Not "its high time moderators clamp' but ' it's high time moderators clamped down'

Not 'loose' but 'lose'
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by ddippset(m): 9:53am On Sep 24, 2015
sambisa5:

let me tell you if you don't know,,,,''' it was buhari that kidnapped falae,,,,take it or leave it.. embarassed
but but but, who kidnapped your brain?

Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. / Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover / Kogi Youths Fixed Road To Natasha Akpoti’s Hometown Cut Off By Yahaya Bello