Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Love Story: Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Story: Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time. (3552 Views)

Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday / I Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time. A Story Ladies Can Learn From / Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Story: Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time. by newmuzik: 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
BrownGarri © 2015

My name is Kehinde and this is my story. People say, “Life is beautiful and marriage is blissful.” But you never know until you get yourself into one. Many people blame circumstances for their compounded problems, most people try to look for who to blame: An ignoramus juncture of desperation. Not knowing that they themselves made the decisions that led them into the very nest that troubles them.

I remember 4 years ago, I was at my prime… Well shaped with a flat tommy, hips and a well rounded butt, I was an eye candy. My body was my treasure, a mentality that stuck with me since my early teens. I guarded my body with reckless abandon, knowing how beautiful and adorable I looked, I wanted to give it to the very man that walked the aisle with me.

I was admired by a lot guys who respected my discipline and ethics. Not that I was a very spiritual person, but a principled person with perfectionist tendencies. I pride myself with an outstanding academical performance, charming beauty and adherence in keeping my virginity till my wedding night. Often times, I ridiculed ladies who can’t refrain themselves from pulling down their panties for guys. I developed an ego and I felt the need to inspire ladies the importance and significance in keeping themselves, focusing on the ultimate goal of being a student on campus. I made some friends, I made some enemies but most importantly I made my point.

On campus, I turned down numerous relationship offers from guys of all kinds. Students, Lecturers, University staff… Don’t get me wrong, I wasn’t a loner, I had lots of male friends but I knew when to draw the line. Even the so called biggest boys on campus failed on their mission to claim my booty. I remember Ayo, Ayo was the chief of one of the clubs on campus. He was tall, dark, handsome, well built and he was loaded with lots of cash. He drove a BMW as a student and also had a powered bike. Most girls will call him, “Irresistible!!” But to me he was just some pervert trying to dive between my legs.

I remember his words to me. “Kenny, no chic has ever said no to me before. You must be a lesbian.”
Also Mr Adebabyo, the most handsome lecturer on campus. A bachelor in his early 30’s he chased me for over 2 years but my answer was still “NO!!”

I knew what I wanted. I wanted a God fearing, white collar young man, with an average look, who had some track record of achievements. It wasn’t too much to ask for, was it? So I knew the students who tried to woo me, the lecturers and all, fell out of the box. But the good thing was, I was never rude or cocky in telling them “NO!!” I just said it with a subtle smile and discard them eventually.

After my Bsc and during my youth service, I was just one step away towards finding my man or should I say, “Letting him find me”. I finished with a first class and I felt more than fulfilled but not just yet. My goals were simple. Firstly finish with a first class and get a good job, secondly marry my first love as a virgin, thirdly have 2 kids and lastly love my family with my life.

During the orientation camp, something unexpected happened. I bumped into my good old friend of many years, his name was Supo. Supo and I were classmates in primary school. He was my best friend back then. I remember then he always shared whatever he had in his lunch box with me. We even became family friends because of our friendship. I was so delighted to see him again and what tripped me most was that he was the one that recognized me.

He came to me and said. “Kehinde Adewale.” As I turned, behold everything just clicked. He appeared good looking, about 6 feet tall but still had that innocent face. I hugged him with all my strength and we remained that way for about a minute.

Our friendship took a new bound, he was more like a brother than a friend: Always watching over me like a hawk and chasing would be toasters away from my reach. Everyone began to think we were dating.........................................

To continue click on this link http://www.browngarri.com/love-story-wish-i-could-turn-back-the-hands-of-time/

1 Like

Re: Love Story: Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time. by newmuzik: 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
smiley
Re: Love Story: Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time. by Dotwillis1(m): 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
Kehinde why not summarize the whole story and tell us what is it ya problem
Re: Love Story: Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time. by newmuzik: 6:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
hmmm
Dotwillis1:
Kehinde why not summarize the whole story and tell us what is it ya problem
Re: Love Story: Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time. by riddler4real(m): 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
Lovely write up
Re: Love Story: Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
grin Simple thing!
You don't have to worry and regret for the rest af ur life bro.

We sell time machines in our company.

Just let me know whenever ure ready to travel back in time smiley
Re: Love Story: Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time. by newmuzik: 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
shocked
Sabrwahaqqo:
grin Simple thing!

You don't have to worry and regret for the rest af ur life bro.

We sell time machines in our company.

Just let me know whenever ure ready to travel back in time smiley
Re: Love Story: Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time. by newmuzik: 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
Thank you my good sir
riddler4real:
Lovely write up
Re: Love Story: Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time. by NOBODYY: 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
All these "to be continued story" gan seff
Op abeg if dem don Upload Episode 2 post am here
Re: Love Story: Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time. by newmuzik: 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
Alright my good sir
NOBODYY:
All these "to be continued story" gan seff
Op abeg if dem don Upload Episode 2 post am here

1 Like

Re: Love Story: Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time. by newmuzik: 10:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
great story
Re: Love Story: Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time. by Spikkylee: 11:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
Didn't even read Story sef
Re: Love Story: Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time. by newmuzik: 9:46am On Sep 24, 2015
ok....
Spikkylee:
Re: Love Story: Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time. by newmuzik: 11:53am On Sep 24, 2015
smiley
Spikkylee:
Re: Love Story: Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time. by newmuzik: 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
happy sallah...
Re: Love Story: Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time. by newmuzik: 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
beautiful evening
Re: Love Story: Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time. by newmuzik: 3:44am On Sep 25, 2015
Good morning guys...
Re: Love Story: Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time. by newmuzik: 9:48am On Sep 25, 2015
hiya
Re: Love Story: Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time. by newmuzik: 11:54am On Sep 25, 2015
It's a sunny day in Dubai
Re: Love Story: Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time. by newmuzik: 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
it's a beautiful night
Re: Love Story: Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time. by newmuzik: 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
good night folks
Re: Love Story: Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time. by newmuzik: 11:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
smiley
Re: Love Story: Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time. by newmuzik: 8:52am On Sep 28, 2015
Good morning Nigerians
Re: Love Story: Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time. by newmuzik: 9:23am On Sep 30, 2015
What a beautiful day
Re: Love Story: Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time. by newmuzik: 6:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
smiley
Re: Love Story: Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time. by newmuzik: 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
happy new year

(1) (Reply)

10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends / How A Guy With 9inches Took Me To Pure Heaven Then! / What If B**bs Are As Hard As Rocks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.