Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

How A Guy With 9inches Took Me To Pure Heaven Then! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Guy With 9inches Took Me To Pure Heaven Then! (3558 Views)

"I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars / Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Guy With 9inches Took Me To Pure Heaven Then! by Nobody: 3:11am On Jul 19, 2016
It was our third date. We had been having phone intimacy but hadn't had sex in person yet. Then he told me he was 9 inches. I wanted him to Bleep me so bad I was breathless when I thought about him. Our date started in the morning and by noon we had decided to get a room at a Super 8 because we couldn't keep our
hands off of each other and needed to get some relief. As soon as we got in our room and put the Do Not Disturb sign on the doorknob, he started kissing me with so much passion and rubbing my crotch with one hand and his other hand running through my hair. I quickly became very wet. I unbuttoned his pants and put my hands down to find out if he was telling the truth.

Sure enough, he was! I pulled his jeans down to his ankles and started to suck his cock. We were still standing near the front door so I guided him over to the bed and had him lay down. I licked and sucked him, nibbled and stroked him I will have stop here until see comments then i will post the rest but if you can't wait follow here to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/07/how-guy-with-9inches-took-me-to-pure.html

1 Like

Re: How A Guy With 9inches Took Me To Pure Heaven Then! by numtums(m): 8:00am On Jul 19, 2016
It was our third date. We had been having phone intimacy but hadn't had sex in person yet. Then he told me he was 9 inches. I wanted him to Bleep me so bad I was breathless when I thought about him. Our date started in the morning and by noon we had decided to get a room at a Super 8 because we couldn't keep our
hands off of each other and needed to get some relief. As soon as we got in our room and put the Do Not Disturb sign on the doorknob, he started kissing me with so much passion and rubbing my crotch with one hand and his other hand running through my hair. I quickly became very wet. I unbuttoned his pants and put my hands down to find out if he was telling the truth.
Sure enough, he was! I pulled his jeans down to his ankles and started to suck his cock. We were still standing near the front door so I guided him over to the bed and had him lay down. I licked and sucked him, nibbled and stroked him until he came hard down the back of my throat. He hadn't lied, his cock was at least 9 inches. It only took him 5 minutes to get hard again. We bleeped off and on for about 6 hours that day, only taking about a 30-minute break for a power nap.
He expertly fingered me and found my center of gravity over and over again. I am a gusher and I completely soaked every towel in the room. I came at least 7 times that day and every time was better and more intense than the time before. Our sex was hot and sexy and amazing. The next day he told me he wasn't leaving his flight back to Holland after all and I quit seeing him. I miss his nine inches of pure Heaven i swear.

1 Like

Re: How A Guy With 9inches Took Me To Pure Heaven Then! by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 19, 2016
Same story, 2 monickers

One person using two different accts

Chysexy= numtums

Chysexy:
Sure enough, he was! I pulled his jeans down to his ankles and started to suck his cock. We were still standing near the front door so I guided him over to the bed and had him lay down. I licked and sucked him, nibbled and stroked him I will have stop here until see comments then i will post the rest but if you can't wait follow here to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/07/how-guy-with-9inches-took-me-to-pure.html

numtums:
Sure enough, he was! I pulled his jeans down to his ankles and started to suck his cock. We were still standing near the front door so I guided him over to the bed and had him lay down. I licked and sucked him, nibbled and stroked him until he came hard down the back of my throat. He hadn't lied, his cock was at least 9 inches. It only took him 5 minutes to get hard again. We bleeped off and on for about 6 hours that day, only taking about a 30-minute break for a power nap.
He expertly fingered me and found my center of gravity over and over again. I am a gusher and I completely soaked every towel in the room. I came at least 7 times that day and every time was better and more intense than the time before. Our sex was hot and sexy and amazing. The next day he told me he wasn't leaving his flight back to Holland after all and I quit seeing him. I miss his nine inches of pure Heaven i swear.

God don dey expose una one by one

Lalasticlala come see oh... undecided

1 Like

Re: How A Guy With 9inches Took Me To Pure Heaven Then! by Sexxkillz: 9:07am On Jul 19, 2016
Lai Mohammed must be your mentor.
Re: How A Guy With 9inches Took Me To Pure Heaven Then! by rufdan(m): 9:41am On Jul 19, 2016
The last comment took me to cloud ☁ 9.i orgsm on the last comment. Ha ha ha see me panting heavily. grin grin angry grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: How A Guy With 9inches Took Me To Pure Heaven Then! by numtums(m): 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
Targaeryian:
Same story, 2 monickers

Chysexy= numtums

Hey dumb ass I just visited the page and copied the story for everyone to read. Be smart.... fool

2 Likes

Re: How A Guy With 9inches Took Me To Pure Heaven Then! by AuroraB(f): 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
Dem take that thing wey dey in-between men legs do you, Op undecided
Re: How A Guy With 9inches Took Me To Pure Heaven Then! by vickodedon(m): 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
Osssheeeeee
Re: How A Guy With 9inches Took Me To Pure Heaven Then! by 9inches(m): 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
Chysexy:
Then he told me he was 9 inches. I wanted him to Bleep me so bad I was breathless when I

Hooo my gawwd shocked I was impersonated. Based on our last e-date, will you still give me punny?
Re: How A Guy With 9inches Took Me To Pure Heaven Then! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
super story fake monkier grin grin grin grin ;DGOD DON CATCH U NA TODAY

2 Likes

Re: How A Guy With 9inches Took Me To Pure Heaven Then! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
My dear i honestly don't know this guy numtums i just can still understand why a guy can be so lazy to the extent of copying a lady work without editing since am not against copy and past but it at least should be done professionally or can it be that numtums is Homo since he took the work easily without editing just can tell
Targaeryian:
Same story, 2 monickers

Chysexy= numtums

(1) (Reply)

Is Wet Dream Spiritual Or Natural? / Beautiful Lady Kneels To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Front Of Crowd (photos) / Check Out These Girls Heavy Backsides Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.