Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

A Picture Of Me & My Girlfriend Rocking Same Outfit - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Picture Of Me & My Girlfriend Rocking Same Outfit (6048 Views)

When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) / Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions / Guy Asks Girl For A Picture Of Her In "Bra", See What He Got (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Picture Of Me & My Girlfriend Rocking Same Outfit by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
cool,me likey! kiss
Re: A Picture Of Me & My Girlfriend Rocking Same Outfit by nikkypearl(f): 11:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
ajademola2000:
Would you like us to rock same outfit? I would like it grin

Hmmm! *singing in Olamide's voice*
***if your body touch omoge ,e go get belle ***
Re: A Picture Of Me & My Girlfriend Rocking Same Outfit by ajademola2000(m): 11:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
smiley How was your day?
nikkypearl:

Hmmm! *singing in Olamide's voice*
***if your body touch omoge ,e go get belle ***
Re: A Picture Of Me & My Girlfriend Rocking Same Outfit by ITbomb(m): 12:10am On Sep 24, 2015
So e don bad reach wey una dey share the same cloth

Re: A Picture Of Me & My Girlfriend Rocking Same Outfit by Kenzico(m): 12:24am On Sep 24, 2015
You guys look dashingly cute!!!!
Re: A Picture Of Me & My Girlfriend Rocking Same Outfit by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 24, 2015
Fu*king photo shop.... N a piece of sh*t tongue
Re: A Picture Of Me & My Girlfriend Rocking Same Outfit by Elihu200(f): 3:35am On Sep 24, 2015
Wow, lovely. U two look great.
Re: A Picture Of Me & My Girlfriend Rocking Same Outfit by Nobody: 5:27am On Sep 24, 2015
Doughyeenbae:
Cool cool... But lipsrsealed.. Sips.... Tunna what are we sipping today? Cc tunnamania11
Lipton cheesy
Re: A Picture Of Me & My Girlfriend Rocking Same Outfit by dmola(m): 6:18am On Sep 24, 2015
hayjay16:
Not bad....nice editing, Fine gf embarassed
hi sorry i had to do ds,ur chubby look kinda appeal to me plz hope u don't mind if I get to know u
Re: A Picture Of Me & My Girlfriend Rocking Same Outfit by hayjay16(f): 6:49am On Sep 24, 2015
dmola:

hi sorry i had to do ds,ur chubby look kinda appeal to me plz hope u don't mind if I get to know u
no p
Re: A Picture Of Me & My Girlfriend Rocking Same Outfit by kokoA(m): 7:00am On Sep 24, 2015
Why her legs bend like dat
Re: A Picture Of Me & My Girlfriend Rocking Same Outfit by Dongreatken(m): 7:14am On Sep 24, 2015
Aisha95:
Not bad.

Thanks. Hun
Re: A Picture Of Me & My Girlfriend Rocking Same Outfit by Dongreatken(m): 7:14am On Sep 24, 2015
Spaxon:
wow
dats nice

Thanks dear
Re: A Picture Of Me & My Girlfriend Rocking Same Outfit by Dongreatken(m): 7:15am On Sep 24, 2015
missmary:
That house looks awesome... cool

Thanks Hun
Re: A Picture Of Me & My Girlfriend Rocking Same Outfit by Dongreatken(m): 7:15am On Sep 24, 2015
Snowangel4:
Wow cool...sweet couple kiss

Haha! Tnx sweedy!
quiinnBee:
me likey cool

Thanks dear

Re: A Picture Of Me & My Girlfriend Rocking Same Outfit by Dongreatken(m): 7:17am On Sep 24, 2015
Shebarh:
You both look good.. Don't break her heart pls

I won't dear
Re: A Picture Of Me & My Girlfriend Rocking Same Outfit by IamLEGEND1: 7:19am On Sep 24, 2015
so her vagĂ­na dey sweet you sotey u are now mentally off balance.....
and why she come dey do leg like that?
she get arthritis ni?
Re: A Picture Of Me & My Girlfriend Rocking Same Outfit by Idydarling(f): 8:34am On Sep 24, 2015
no offence op, but ur posture in the first 2 pictures make u seem like an immature boy, ur girl (if she truly is) on the other hand look more mature and stunning.

u sure you're not marketing the outfit for someone?
naija guys claiming fine girls as their bae since time immemorial
Re: A Picture Of Me & My Girlfriend Rocking Same Outfit by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 24, 2015
Beautiful...
Re: A Picture Of Me & My Girlfriend Rocking Same Outfit by eldav(m): 9:14am On Sep 24, 2015
Looks like y'all shared the same clothe, if not why are you both not pictured together? grin

Hehe..

Re: A Picture Of Me & My Girlfriend Rocking Same Outfit by Myles23(m): 10:36am On Sep 24, 2015
cool couple bt d pix ar photoshoped though
Re: A Picture Of Me & My Girlfriend Rocking Same Outfit by Samuel2337(m): 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
Okay
Re: A Picture Of Me & My Girlfriend Rocking Same Outfit by dmola(m): 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
hayjay16:
no p
tanks for the privilege,I hope bbm is cool with u here is mi pin 562812C2 plz add me tanks
Re: A Picture Of Me & My Girlfriend Rocking Same Outfit by dmola(m): 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
hayjay16:
no p
tanks for the privilege ....hope u don't mind bbm?here is mi pin 562812C2 plz add me tanks
Re: A Picture Of Me & My Girlfriend Rocking Same Outfit by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
bussieboi:
is it only me or waah? why do i feel dis pishure is photoshopped, just look at their boot region
its nt photoshoped, he snap comot cloth giv d gal.if nt y dem no snap together like d last one.awww kids, they grow so fast
Re: A Picture Of Me & My Girlfriend Rocking Same Outfit by baralatie(m): 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
nice!
Re: A Picture Of Me & My Girlfriend Rocking Same Outfit by 5minsmadness: 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
As in you guys wore the same outfit? As in you wore a girl's outfit? Ain't that a little gay?
Re: A Picture Of Me & My Girlfriend Rocking Same Outfit by Dongreatken(m): 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
5minsmadness:
As in you guys wore the same outfit? As in you wore a girl's outfit? Ain't that a little gay?

Lol... No bro.. It's 4 guys
Re: A Picture Of Me & My Girlfriend Rocking Same Outfit by timilehing(m): 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
Forgive my curiosity oo but are you guys changing same cloth to snap? Why are there no pix where both of una wear the cloth undecided

Tips: How To Know A Lady Who's Had Sex Beyond Threshold (mayb More Dan 20x) / Sex Is Killing Me. Help A Depressed Lil Brother / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Her Cousin