Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Wenger To Divorce Gunners Boss Officially Separated From Wife Annie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wenger To Divorce Gunners Boss Officially Separated From Wife Annie (627 Views)

Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over / OMG. Something Serious Is Happening To 2'face Idibia's Wife! Annie Idibia / Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wenger To Divorce Gunners Boss Officially Separated From Wife Annie by blog4all(m): 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
RSENAL boss Arsene Wenger has split from his wife, The Sun can reveal.

The Gunners chief and Annie broke up after months of speculation their relationship was on the rocks.

They got a judge in Paris to issue a “separation of bodies” judgment, meaning they are free to see other people.

It is not a full divorce and Wenger, 65 will still be expected to support Annie, 59, financially.

A source said: “They have divided up their assets and agreed a financial package to separate.

“They have not been happy for a while, and they decided this was the best course of action to take.”

Wenger married Annie in 2010, a few weeks after The Sun revealed he had become close to French rapper Sonia Tatar, then 39.

He had been in a long-term relations

Read More @ http://www.thekillerpunch.com/wenger-to-divorce-gunners-boss-officially-separated-from-wife-annie/

Re: Wenger To Divorce Gunners Boss Officially Separated From Wife Annie by veacea: 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
Now I know why the team no dey win trophies

1 Like

Re: Wenger To Divorce Gunners Boss Officially Separated From Wife Annie by xamuel17(m): 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
well, Lets see if ARSENAL will win trophies after this

well, as for me arsenal should divorce wenger ASAP!
hit like if ur in support! smiley

1 Like

Re: Wenger To Divorce Gunners Boss Officially Separated From Wife Annie by Weblow: 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
i learn she was leaving for morinho

1 Like

Re: Wenger To Divorce Gunners Boss Officially Separated From Wife Annie by ekundayoalo(m): 11:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
Loss is in this man DNA. I know those arsenal fan will soon quote me.

1 Like

Re: Wenger To Divorce Gunners Boss Officially Separated From Wife Annie by mega147: 11:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
The poor woman is tired of a trophyless marriage. She needs Manchester United in her already fvck-up trophyless life.

1 Like

Re: Wenger To Divorce Gunners Boss Officially Separated From Wife Annie by ennon92(m): 11:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
Baba aladiye

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Model In Court For Not Wearing Panties During Beauty Pageant 18+ / If That Woman Is Yours...She Will Be Yours / That Computers Mad Ufact Urers Are Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.