Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

A Guy Wants To Marry Her Neighbour's Sister. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Wants To Marry Her Neighbour's Sister. (1486 Views)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) / When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Wants To Marry Her Neighbour's Sister. by Divinehenrich(m): 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
My cousin fall in love with her office neighbour's sister. The young girl visited her elder brother. During the visit, both of them fall in love and agreed to marry. The issue is that the girl elder brother is totally not in support of her sister to marry his neighbor. Both of them really love each other. My cousin needs a candid advice on what to do because he is confuse
Re: A Guy Wants To Marry Her Neighbour's Sister. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
What seems to be the issue? Does he say why the brother doesn't want them to marry?
Re: A Guy Wants To Marry Her Neighbour's Sister. by ronald4lif(m): 9:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
The brother must have observe some characters about him that he doesn't like and don't want the sister associate with. Or they don't rapport and relate well as neighbours. Or he thinks the guy isn't grounded financially to provide security to her. It's up to her to find out from him the reason for his objection.
Re: A Guy Wants To Marry Her Neighbour's Sister. by Paschal001: 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
Just passing.. . [right][/right]
Re: A Guy Wants To Marry Her Neighbour's Sister. by agarawu23(m): 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
The brother should present a good reason why he is against their union. Simple.
Re: A Guy Wants To Marry Her Neighbour's Sister. by POWEROFPEACE(m): 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
There is nothing wrong with that except if there are other reason the brother is objecting it.
Re: A Guy Wants To Marry Her Neighbour's Sister. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
Divinehenrich:
My cousin fall in love with her office neighbour's sister. The young girl visited her elder brother. During the visit, both of them fall in love and agreed to marry. The issue is that the girl elder brother is totally not in support of her sister to marry his neighbor. Both of them really love each other. My cousin needs a candid advice on what to do because he is confuse
must every little problem be brought to nairaland? mcheeeew is nairaland ur life? mcheeeeew
Re: A Guy Wants To Marry Her Neighbour's Sister. by jamex93(m): 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
Make the brother open up if any tin dey between him and d guy na
Re: A Guy Wants To Marry Her Neighbour's Sister. by Divinehenrich(m): 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2015
Plz is not mandatory that you must comment on every post[qquote author=sweetorgasms post=38316175]must every little problem be brought to nairaland? mcheeeew is nairaland ur life? mcheeeeew[/quote]
Re: A Guy Wants To Marry Her Neighbour's Sister. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
Divinehenrich:
Plz is not mandatory that you must comment on every post[qquote author=sweetorgasms post=38316175]must every little problem be brought to nairaland? mcheeeew is nairaland ur life? mcheeeeew
and what if i do? mcheew
Re: A Guy Wants To Marry Her Neighbour's Sister. by Divinehenrich(m): 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
Plz mind your business. If you don't have anything positive to contribute, step aside [qquote quote author=sweetorgasms post=38400408]and what if i do? mcheew[/quote]
Re: A Guy Wants To Marry Her Neighbour's Sister. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
Divinehenrich:
Plz mind your business. If you don't have anything positive to contribute, step aside [qquote quote author=sweetorgasms post=38400408]and what if i do? mcheew
nd what if i refuse to step aside? mcheeew
Re: A Guy Wants To Marry Her Neighbour's Sister. by Divinehenrich(m): 6:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:
What seems to be the issue? Does he say why the brother doesn't want them to marry?
because they are close neighbour
Re: A Guy Wants To Marry Her Neighbour's Sister. by Divinehenrich(m): 6:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
There is nothing wrong with that except if there are other reason the brother is objecting it.
is only because they are close neighbours
Re: A Guy Wants To Marry Her Neighbour's Sister. by numericalguy(m): 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
Divinehenrich:

OP, oya talk true na you go fall in love with your brother neighbour abi.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Wants To Marry Her Neighbour's Sister. by Divinehenrich(m): 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
numericalguy:

OP, oya talk true na you go fall in love with your brother neighbour abi.
, No, is my cousin

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Wants Me To Worship Her But...... / Can Narrate What Happened Within The 20minutes / Life Is Too Good To Me But I Am Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.