Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

She's Asking For My Mum's Number - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Asking For My Mum's Number (1278 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? / Is It OK If She's Asking For Money After Séx? / She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Asking For My Mum's Number by hebenezher(m): 11:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
My bae, love her pieces. We met in school, and started dating. But she ain't coming back, cause she just secured an admission into another tertiary, our next meeting have no specific time, we can't even say our selves, we've discussed about being being with each other in the future. Actually she has a homebase boyfriend, she told me their relationship isn't that strong, that it's just like they're joking and having fun, that he always tell the guy they can never be with each other in the future. That she always tell the guy that their both with soon break up. I need an advice on that. The funniest thing now is that she's asking for ma mom's number, she talks with my sinblings and ma mum through ma phone thou.. What do you guys think about this relationship, ion wanna put much mind in it, but seems it's becoming serious than i thought.. Advice needed please, and thanks in anticipation
Re: She's Asking For My Mum's Number by sinaj(f): 11:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ur gbagaun didn't help me to understand your lying line lipsrsealed

Well, if she doesn't have any plan with d oda guy, why is she still keeping in touch nd having fun with him sad
Nd u r comfortable dat ya boo gat anoda boo coz she calls yo momma

I hpe u wnt face any embarassmnt later sad

2 Likes

Re: She's Asking For My Mum's Number by Behira(f): 11:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
Dnt rush tinz in other not to get hurt later on
Re: She's Asking For My Mum's Number by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
See how korean film is damaging Nigerian ladies thought processes??
Re: She's Asking For My Mum's Number by dulux07(m): 11:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
Home base bf indeed, undecided mtcheew. Dont giv her, she is trying to take advantage of ur weakness, n dictate how d rlatnship goes...
Re: She's Asking For My Mum's Number by donholy28(m): 3:51am On Sep 24, 2015
No give her ur moms number... she get mind to date u and another guy..she may even be telling d oda guy dix same story...BTW y do u give her ur phone to call ur family members?
Re: She's Asking For My Mum's Number by Afrok(m): 6:19am On Sep 24, 2015
Op from the stuffs u wrote there, I can guess u are not in any higher institution. If that's the case, trust me u May have problems coping with her coz all her excuses for not finding time for u will sound like lies to u.

Wetin I wan talk be say, treat her the way she treats u coz in sch she'll meet ppl that can speak and write better and not joking around like u.

No offence....
Re: She's Asking For My Mum's Number by 5minsmadness: 6:24am On Sep 24, 2015
So she got admission into Madonna and u think she's being sincere meanwhile she wants to make sure she secures you in a fixed deposit account while she frolics around.

You really think when u gain ur own admission u'll still have time for her?

Lol
Re: She's Asking For My Mum's Number by Sunexy(m): 6:25am On Sep 24, 2015
Gals don dey play games wella nw..wise up
Re: She's Asking For My Mum's Number by Misscelineous(f): 6:34am On Sep 24, 2015
Sunexy:
Gals don dey play games wella nw..wise up

what games?
Re: She's Asking For My Mum's Number by Dahveydson(m): 6:40am On Sep 24, 2015
Op, someone is cheating on her boyfriend with you and you want to give her your mum's number. Do you even have sense?

Isnnor only bae is bello.
Re: She's Asking For My Mum's Number by Sunexy(m): 6:41am On Sep 24, 2015
Misscelineous:

what games?

Love/cheat games na..u myt nt comprehend sha
sad angry
Re: She's Asking For My Mum's Number by Misscelineous(f): 6:49am On Sep 24, 2015
Sunexy:

Love/cheat games na..u myt nt comprehend sha
sad angry
ok i agree i may not comprehend. but why would ladies involve love/cheat games?

whats their reasons for doing it?
Re: She's Asking For My Mum's Number by Sunexy(m): 6:59am On Sep 24, 2015
Misscelineous:
ok i agree i may not comprehend. but why would ladies involve love/cheat games?

whats their reasons for doing it?

Moni is the answer..ladies cud be over ambitious 4 moni..
Dere are other reasons tho
Re: She's Asking For My Mum's Number by Spikkylee: 7:44am On Sep 24, 2015
I'm sorry buh u a side B**ch(boyfriend)...
Re: She's Asking For My Mum's Number by anigbajumo(m): 7:59am On Sep 24, 2015
SirWere:
See how korean film is damaging Nigerian ladies thought processes??

E b like say u na true u dy talk
Re: She's Asking For My Mum's Number by 2dice(m): 8:14am On Sep 24, 2015
Even your Boo get a Boo .... a Boo a Boo grin
Love that girl she plays are Game well
Re: She's Asking For My Mum's Number by IamLEGEND1: 8:30am On Sep 24, 2015
Both you and the other guy are probably just her side olóshoz
she get another Guy wey be the chairman of her pubíc region....
Re: She's Asking For My Mum's Number by LadyJul(f): 8:50am On Sep 24, 2015
Gone are dos days only guys have side chicks...nowadays girls doh dey wisen up...almost all girls have side dudes, she even told u to ur face dat she's fuc*king both of you....wat is dis world turning into..
.#singing#even ur boo get a boo angry angry
Re: She's Asking For My Mum's Number by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 24, 2015
Op you are just one of her numerous boyfrnds.

Even if she asks for your ancestor's number, dont be deceived

You better run.

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Men Like About Ladies / Hanging Out With Cult Gang Buh Am Not A Cultist / The Dangers Of Being Faithful To A Single Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.