Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Hanging Out With Cult Gang Buh Am Not A Cultist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hanging Out With Cult Gang Buh Am Not A Cultist (1283 Views)

My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? / Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hanging Out With Cult Gang Buh Am Not A Cultist by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
My friend opened a dangerous cult gang this year , very dangerous buh he has been my long time friend so i don't fear him one bit, today i saw pistol and axe with him buh he asked me whether i saw anything i said no, he said i should thank God, he told me, "my guy u are not protected as u are now, he said join our family, i told him he should do his thing and leave me alone, his cult member gave me a slap and i slapped back, my friend commanded the stupid boy to be quiet, he took me outside and told me later we will see, we shaked hand and i left, pals, should i continue with the friendship?
Re: Hanging Out With Cult Gang Buh Am Not A Cultist by obiorathesubtle: 5:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
cheesy yes.. Cultists are friendly, the perfect friends.

1 Like

Re: Hanging Out With Cult Gang Buh Am Not A Cultist by Erukumakanaki: 5:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
continue o. . i'll be here counting scores for u angry
Re: Hanging Out With Cult Gang Buh Am Not A Cultist by obinnashady(m): 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
Ur friend opened a dangerous cult gang this year(sic)....its either u are a learner,or ur friend is an armed robber,not a cultist #period.

3 Likes

Re: Hanging Out With Cult Gang Buh Am Not A Cultist by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
Jack: What's up Jill? What are you doing?

Jill: Hi, Jack, I am cooking.

Jack: What are you cooking?

Jill: I am frying chicken.

Jack: The oil is damn hot right?

Jill: Yes it is.

Jack: Wow! If I dip my hands in the oil it will burn me right.?

Jill: Yes it will.

Jack: Should I still dip my hands into the boiling oil?

10 Likes

Re: Hanging Out With Cult Gang Buh Am Not A Cultist by vault(m): 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
distant the friendship don't discontinue, it might be dangerous
Re: Hanging Out With Cult Gang Buh Am Not A Cultist by rawpadgin(m): 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
goat wen follow dog waka will soon start eatin poo
Re: Hanging Out With Cult Gang Buh Am Not A Cultist by CountDracula(m): 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
Cultists are ur friends, they're there to protect u and give u better education, and when u feel like u need someone to talk to they will be there for u 24/7... u shudnt throw away such a beautiful friendship, u shud embrace him, and give him ur future. because he will take good care of u

2 Likes

Re: Hanging Out With Cult Gang Buh Am Not A Cultist by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
bad company corrupts good manners.

4 Likes

Re: Hanging Out With Cult Gang Buh Am Not A Cultist by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
CountDracula:
Cultists are ur friends, they're there to protect u and give u better education, and when u feel like u need someone to talk to they will be there for u 24/7... u shudnt throw away such a beautiful friendship, u shud embrace him, and give him ur future. because he will take good care of u
please dont listen to this guy
Re: Hanging Out With Cult Gang Buh Am Not A Cultist by missKiffy(f): 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
I don't want to sound sarcastic so I will say it as it is, end your friendship with that dude as soon as you can, it will lead you nowhere
Re: Hanging Out With Cult Gang Buh Am Not A Cultist by Justeenaleo(f): 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
lilzcee:
My friend opened a dangerous cult gang this year , very dangerous buh he has been my long time friend so i don't fear him one bit, today i saw pistol and axe with him buh he asked me whether i saw anything i said no, he said i should thank God, he told me, "my guy u are not protected as u are now, he said join our family, i told him he should do his thing and leave me alone, his cult member gave me a slap and i slapped back, my friend commanded the stupid boy to be quiet, he took me outside and told me later we will see, we shaked hand and i left, pals, should i continue with the friendship?
Akiko
Re: Hanging Out With Cult Gang Buh Am Not A Cultist by UnknownT: 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
very romantic
Re: Hanging Out With Cult Gang Buh Am Not A Cultist by jonaifame22(m): 6:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
Cultists are the best people on earth.
*modified*
Re: Hanging Out With Cult Gang Buh Am Not A Cultist by lanre147(m): 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
jonaifame22:
Cultists are the best people on earth. *modified* 0147
over wiseness dey worry u
Re: Hanging Out With Cult Gang Buh Am Not A Cultist by jonaifame22(m): 6:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
lanre147:
over wiseness dey worry u
u bam
Re: Hanging Out With Cult Gang Buh Am Not A Cultist by lanre147(m): 6:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
jonaifame22:
u bam
lolz wats d meaning of dat
Re: Hanging Out With Cult Gang Buh Am Not A Cultist by JehanEddy07(m): 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
Guy Chop *Knuckles* U're The Main Man.. Nothinq Do You.. cheesy

Olodo_Oshi grin
Re: Hanging Out With Cult Gang Buh Am Not A Cultist by Spikkylee: 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
Tell that story to SARS when they cme for y'all..!!
Re: Hanging Out With Cult Gang Buh Am Not A Cultist by Adonis3: 8:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
lilzcee:

Na boutique

2 Likes

Re: Hanging Out With Cult Gang Buh Am Not A Cultist by Adanaya: 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
op you well so? Which kain question be this
Re: Hanging Out With Cult Gang Buh Am Not A Cultist by peedeeasobie(m): 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
hanging out with a cultist but you are in any cult...
hanging out with a thief but you are not a thief...
hanging out with a murderer but you are not a murderer...
keep it up
Re: Hanging Out With Cult Gang Buh Am Not A Cultist by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
He Brock the rule of friendship when he allowed his men slap you. I had them as friends when I was in school and they cut across d bay. K men, bam men n V men, they never disrespect me, I respect them. I mingle on an individual bases and nt when they are in group. At ur level now, just wish him well (even when u one it may not b well) and distance because if u dnt, you will be disgraced publicly soon.
Re: Hanging Out With Cult Gang Buh Am Not A Cultist by free2ryhme: 2:02am On Dec 29, 2015
lilzcee:

you can ask your family members to be his friend. it is good for your friendship grin
Re: Hanging Out With Cult Gang Buh Am Not A Cultist by Lexusgs430: 2:22am On Dec 29, 2015
Till the day either weapon is used on you!!!
Re: Hanging Out With Cult Gang Buh Am Not A Cultist by odaniel1(m): 3:01am On Dec 29, 2015
So u now roll with openers abi? *in patience jonathan's voice* Continuu!
Re: Hanging Out With Cult Gang Buh Am Not A Cultist by CountDracula(m): 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
quiinnBee:
please dont listen to this guy
Why?... Its nice advice I'm givin him... I want him to have a great future

(1) (Reply)

Really Crazy / Is It Because Am Not Jovial. / Pastor Spoil My Runs With This Babe) My Funny Experience In Church Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.