Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Why Is It That Celebrities Or Very Popular People tend to hide their partners? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Celebrities Or Very Popular People tend to hide their partners? (754 Views)

Tight-Corner Situations Lovers Put Their Partners Through:Emusmith & Oliviaarims / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? / Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Celebrities Or Very Popular People tend to hide their partners? by Diva1(f): 5:46am On Apr 16, 2009
Why is it that celebrities or very popular people tend to hide their partners or rarely go out to public places with them? I've noticed mostly the men, they usually don't bring out their wives/girlfriends to the public eye. Most of the time, attending big occasions and all but rarely bring their partners. I know cheating is completely out of this.
And also being very popular, meeting rich and big people still fall in love with simple people, that may not even be celebrities?
Re: Why Is It That Celebrities Or Very Popular People tend to hide their partners? by SeanT21(f): 5:54am On Apr 16, 2009
Too much publicity might cause harm to the relationship.
Re: Why Is It That Celebrities Or Very Popular People tend to hide their partners? by C2H5OH(f): 6:28am On Apr 16, 2009
Why not? They don't want the damned parapaparapaparaazi to screw up their home.
Re: Why Is It That Celebrities Or Very Popular People tend to hide their partners? by Diva1(f): 8:09am On Apr 16, 2009
C2H5OH:

Why not? They don't want the damned parapaparapaparaazi to screw up their home.

I know this mostly happens to the Americans, British and so on, but I'm also referring to the Nigerians. It rarely happens to the Nigerians.
Re: Why Is It That Celebrities Or Very Popular People tend to hide their partners? by Czarskit(m): 8:12am On Apr 16, 2009
~ I dunno coz I don't hide mine ~
Re: Why Is It That Celebrities Or Very Popular People tend to hide their partners? by Diva1(f): 8:28am On Apr 16, 2009
Czarskit:

~ I dunno coz I don't hide mine ~

Lol so u r now a celebrity a what? grin
Re: Why Is It That Celebrities Or Very Popular People tend to hide their partners? by Czarskit(m): 8:40am On Apr 16, 2009
~ What do u expect? ~ I sure am. ~
Re: Why Is It That Celebrities Or Very Popular People tend to hide their partners? by Czarskit(m): 8:43am On Apr 16, 2009
~ In Naija, the female celebs have multiple partners so revealing any one will spoil their business ~
Re: Why Is It That Celebrities Or Very Popular People tend to hide their partners? by Ben13: 9:37am On Apr 16, 2009
In Naija, so many desperate young guys could blackmail them for money.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Qualities Of A Good Guy, / When The Pastor Preaches / What Men Should Know In Online Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.