Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? (17203 Views)

Must See Things girls Hide From guys (VERY IMPORTANT) / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? / How Can One Tell Someone 'it's Over' Without Really Hurting Their Feelings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by 2sexy(m): 12:27am On Oct 08, 2010
There is this girl who I met at a friends house,a cousin of his. On two occasion, we met by coincidence and after which, I traveled. when i came back she had travel to lagos. I had to collect her number from my friend and started work-wooing her on phone. she was acting as if she was not interested and she kept telling me that she has a guy,but she never stopped ringing me.

But along the line we had a little mis-understanding and I did not call her for about a month and that was as a result of her phone being stolen.

Starting from last 2 weeks, we started from where we stopped and then I asked her to come and see me at my house but she prefered her cousin's. She came but I could not see her due to time management.

Then this week she asked me to come to her house and I did but met her absence. I had to leave with my friend(her cousin)

On that same day, I called her on phone later in the day and she asked me to come and see,even when i had told her that it was getting dark. She insisted that I come to her house and the way she sounded on phone made me curious so I went to her house.

THE DRAMA,

On getting there, I waited at a corner just a few centimeter from the gate to her house. When she came out, our eyes met and we both smiled at the gaze. I turned my back to her and when I turned around to look,as she was approaching me, she started running towards me and before I knew what would happen, she grabbed me and gave me, a , warm hug and held me close so close. the forcae almost landed both of us on the ground. I was just wondering what was happening because I never expected her to act that way. then she looked at me in the eyes and held me again,

I then asked: Why you just jump for my body like that? I dey miss you was her reply.

Wow! Tina, miss me? I guess I must be dreaming
Though I liked it but I was really surprised because all along, before then, she was just acting as if she had no feelings for me.

Anyway, we both walked to her cousin's house and when we got there, both of them started having a kind of childish play and her face was just beaming with excitement. Not long afterward, I had to walk her back home.

I went back to her cousin's house and the cousin said: jide,i don see something oooh. I asked what is it? he said: Tina, like you.

Wow! a double confirmation.

Why do girls hide their feeling?
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by InkedNerd(f): 12:54am On Oct 08, 2010
She seems like she might be playing hard to get. . . But ummm, why would you want her if you know she's with someone else? The same thing she's doing her boyfriend, what's to stop her from doing the same thing to you if you two get together?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by teeboyseve(m): 1:00am On Oct 08, 2010
Thats their game, HARD TO GET, But some of them will play that game till they turn 40. Anyway now that you are sure she likes you,then go ahead. and show her you do like her too. Good Luck.
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by 2sexy(m): 1:09am On Oct 08, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

She seems like she might be playing hard to get. . . But ummm, why would you want her if you know she's with someone else? The same thing she's doing her boyfriend, what's to stop her from doing the same thing to you if you two get together?

Nope. she doesnt have. she was probably using that to test me. That is Naija babe for you
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by InkedNerd(f): 1:11am On Oct 08, 2010
2sexy:

Nope. she doesnt have. she was probably using that to test me. That is Naija babe for you

Ok, then most likely she's playing hard to get.
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by double08(m): 1:20am On Oct 08, 2010
women resist because they like to be conquered
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by InkedNerd(f): 1:28am On Oct 08, 2010
double08:

women resist because they like to be conquered

Ok love professor, who told you so?
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by mamagee3(f): 1:30am On Oct 08, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Ok love professor, who told you so?

His instincts. . .
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by InkedNerd(f): 1:34am On Oct 08, 2010
mama-gee:

His instincts. . .

lol tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by kaygenx123(m): 1:37am On Oct 08, 2010
@inknerd. some women are worthless ingrates, wicked daughters of eve. A simple love feeling they cannot share!!!. This is just not right. Why are some women like dis?
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by kaygenx123(m): 1:39am On Oct 08, 2010
@inknerd. some women are worthless ingrates, wicked daughters of eve. A simple love feeling they cannot share!!!. This is just not right. Why are some women like dis?
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by InkedNerd(f): 1:49am On Oct 08, 2010
kaygenx123:

The same reason some men act like that. Ask you fellow man and you'll get the same answer. Look, there are always going to be people out there in this world who are only looking to help themselves. Its not a trait that is found in all walks of life both male and female. Nothin' new undecided.
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by kaygenx123(m): 1:58am On Oct 08, 2010
@inknerd. If all girls can be like my mother, d world will be a better place. Pls dont be offended by my earlier post, just taking from personal experience. Its not fair 2 just toy on our emotions and later call us heartless creeps when they get hurt. Pls understand. Sorry 2 hurt ur gender.lol. Its 2 painful
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by InkedNerd(f): 2:04am On Oct 08, 2010
kaygenx123:

@inknerd. If all girls can be like my mother, d world will be a better place. Pls dont be offended by my earlier post, just taking from personal experience. Its not fair 2 just toy on our emotions and later call us heartless creeps when they get hurt. Pls understand. Sorry 2 hurt your gender.lol. Its 2 painful

I get what you're saying but you can't let a bunch of crappy girls get the best of you. Forget 'em, move on, and find someone else who will appreciate. Yes, i know its easier said than done but we can't always dwell on the things that someone of the opposite s.ex has done to us. Learn from it and use it to become a better man. I've met sh***y guys before but I don't let that get the best of me. You will meet someone eventually wink.
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by kaygenx123(m): 2:09am On Oct 08, 2010
You never seem 2 amaze me with this ur responses even though i hardly know u cos u have a way with words. But b honest, do u hide ur feelings 2?
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by InkedNerd(f): 2:11am On Oct 08, 2010
kaygenx123:

You never seem 2 amaze me with this your responses even though i hardly know u cos u have a way with words. But b honest, do u hide your feelings 2?

Thank you. If I like a guy and he likes me then I'll let him know. I've told guys before that I've liked then. Its not a big deal to me. I'm comfortable with letting my feelings be know.
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by kaygenx123(m): 2:16am On Oct 08, 2010
Wow. Pls dont think am pushing 2 far but how old are u really. Its ok if u dont reply. U are highly natured like Gulder beer.lol
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by InkedNerd(f): 2:17am On Oct 08, 2010
kaygenx123:

Wow. Pls dont think am pushing 2 far but how old are u really. Its ok if u dont reply. U are highly natured like Gulder beer.lol

I'm 21 grin.
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by kaygenx123(m): 2:22am On Oct 08, 2010
Wow. 21!!! and u talk like a 35 year old with such maturity. Am actually 21 myself. January. How i wish most girls could be as open as u. Ur an exceptional chick.lol
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by InkedNerd(f): 2:23am On Oct 08, 2010
kaygenx123:

Wow. 21!!! and u talk like a 35 year old with such maturity. Am actually 21 myself. January. How i wish most girls could be as open as u. your an exceptional chick.lol

Thank you. Omg, I'm a January baby too shocked grin.
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by kaygenx123(m): 2:26am On Oct 08, 2010
U kidding me right? The feeling is mutual. I was born on the 22nd. U?
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by InkedNerd(f): 2:55am On Oct 08, 2010
kaygenx123:

U kidding me right? The feeling is mutual. I was born on the 22nd. U?

I was born on the 3rd
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by slap1(m): 8:33am On Oct 08, 2010
*clears throat* Um, Inkie and Kay, this ain't the Dating And Meet-up Zone, ok?
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by Tinksh(f): 8:35am On Oct 08, 2010
women protect their feelings so they dont get hurt!
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by Tinksh(f): 8:36am On Oct 08, 2010
women protect their feelings so they dont get hurt!
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by InkedNerd(f): 8:38am On Oct 08, 2010
slap1:

*clears throat* Um, Inkie and Kay, this ain't the Dating And Meet-up Zone, ok?

I wasn't trying to date him. He asked questions so I answered embarassed
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by slap1(m): 8:56am On Oct 08, 2010
Inkie reminds me of an old school-mate who's now in UNEC, Enugu State, a student of nursing. They kinda have the same attitude and all that. She's also in the same age-bracket with Inkie, just like myself. She taught me what love is and how to love. We had things in common: the same philosophy of life, the same ravenous taste for/in novels, the same complexion, the same . . .jeez! We even look alike! Her admission came a year before mine, so we lost physical contact. Those days remain my most emotionally depressing. Well, we started seeing again but we both know something significant is missing. Sometimes(even now) she'd travel to Aba from Enugu to see me secretly and go back, refusing to see her family. She still calls me, obviously to ignite the dead fire. But no, the fire is dead, I think. . . .
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by bxcode(m): 9:00am On Oct 08, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

nah, remember the topic, dont hide ur feelings.
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by slap1(m): 9:03am On Oct 08, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I ain't blind. Just joking.
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by InkedNerd(f): 9:41am On Oct 08, 2010
Ok grin
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by bxcode(m): 9:48am On Oct 08, 2010
^^thats what am talking about.
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by InkedNerd(f): 9:51am On Oct 08, 2010
Huh?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) / Beauty Fades, Be Loyal / My Horrible Fish Smelling Vagina Experience(graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.