Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC (5759 Views)

Saraki, APC Leadership Meeting Runs Into Hitch, Put Off / Oyegun Meets Saraki, APC Senators For Reconciliation / People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by januzaj(m): 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros i didnt see any stoning!! All i saw was just a bunch of lagos touts shouting ole!!
you should have commented cuz people are looking for you on that thread seriously

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by bettercreature(m): 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
temitemi1:
Tinubu cheesy cheesy grin
I'm very sure you watched the video,does those guys look like hired crowed ?

1 Like

Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by MORNDEW(m): 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros i didnt see any stoning!! All i saw was just a bunch of lagos touts shouting ole!!
is it dat u have a disease of always aligning yourself with evil nd corruption? Or is it a crime in ur own view to condemn corruption? Or ar u so frustrated in life you think u can't become a better person? Oga help urself na wetin be all dis disgrace u dey giv urself. Na curse?

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
januzaj:
you should have commented cuz people are looking for you on that thread seriously
They should get a CCT order and i will apear
Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by StOla: 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

Saraki became governor under PDP True or False?

Saraki became Senator under PDP true or False

Why the need for nPDP, why not say Saraki is nAPC currently since he doesnt agree with the party directive

Wonderful reply. Supreme Logic.
Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by bettercreature(m): 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
dustmalik:
The OP and anyone who believes this nonsense of a story is a certified FOO.L
The Op na provocateur,seun should create a dislike bottle
Trying to save Saraki who is crawling on the floor already
Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by januzaj(m): 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
chukwudi44:
They should get a CCT order and i will apear
haaaaaaahaaaaa...........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
bettercreature:
The Op na provocateur,seun should create a dislike bottle
Trying to save Saraki who is crawling on the floor already

Lol last time i checked Saraki is still the SP,Tinubu is the one grappling at straws
Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by bettercreature(m): 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
chukwudi44:

Lol last time i checked Saraki is still the SP,Tinubu is the one grappling at straws
Login and check again!

1 Like

Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by Volksfuhrer(m): 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Oga they have made it clear that they will NEVER submit to Tinubu or party leaders. The rebels have been consistent. Get used to it that APC will NEVER produce Senate President. The rebels will/must align with the PDP candidate. As for 'prosecution', you can't use the judiciary to bully everybody. Obasanjo couldn't even try it.

Don't worry, when CCT and EFCC makes a sorry example out of Saraki, the rest will fall in line! Are these not Nigerian politicians? What we are seeing now is hard core politics. In any case, a deal will eventually be reached satisfactory to all the APC gladiators: at best a deal good enough for Saraki to fight another day.

Another APC senator would become Senate President. That is the end game, therefore perish the thought that PDP would rule the senate in this dispensation.
Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
MORNDEW:

is it dat u have a disease of always aligning yourself with evil nd corruption? Or is it a crime in ur own view to condemn corruption? Or ar u so frustrated in life you think u can't become a better person? Oga help urself na wetin be all dis disgrace u dey giv urself. Na curse?

Sharaap!! Did i not condemn Tinubu for his mindless looting of lagos ,fashola for his N210 million scam and obasanjo for his loot of our $16 billion energy fund
Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
Chukwudi you are they biggest liar have ever seen, we have seen what happened in kwara state so don't come here and try to play you way into peoples mind. In fact there is no different between you and those polithieves. We are watching you on NL and we have been expecting this from you. Better look for another lie that you will tell us. SARAKI OLE. Both son and father are thieves.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by haqueurate(m): 6:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
Tonyebarcanister has some sense or maybe its conscience, chukwudi44 on the other hand I dont know.....its either he is confused, ignorant or he actually gets paid some token to be sarakis online lawyer undecided
chukwudi44 hope you hv seen the video of your benefactors ordeal b4 you upload rubbish online
hired kor? bought ni?
Kwara is at least 90% yoruba, they dont support theft....... thats some other peoples trademark wink

1 Like

Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

Don't worry, when CCT and EFCC makes a sorry example out of Saraki, the rest will fall in line! Are these not Nigerian politicians? What we are seeing now is hard core politics. In any case, a deal will eventually be reached satisfactory to all the APC gladiators: at best a deal good enough for Saraki to fight another day.

Another APC senator would become Senate President. That is the end game, therefore perish the thought that PDP would rule the senate in this dispensation.
Mouth action na him una get!!! Go commot Saraki make we see
Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
haqueurate:
Tonyebarcanister has some sense or maybe its conscience, chukwudi44 on the other hand I dont know.....its either he is confused, ignorant or he actually gets paid some token to be sarakis online lawyer undecided
chukwudi44 hope you hv seen the video of your benefactors ordeal b4 you upload rubbish online
hired kor? bought ni?
Kwara is at least 90% yoruba, they dont support theft....... thats some other peoples trademark wink

Kwara is 90% yoruba yet they are ruled by fulanis smh.I didnt even see Saraki in the video i watched or anyone even throwing stones!! So what is the moise all about?
Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by haqueurate(m): 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
chukwudi44:

Kwara is 90% yoruba yet they are ruled by fulanis smh.I didnt even see Saraki in the video i watched or anyone even throwing stones!! So what is the moise all about?

kano, kaduna and lots of northan states also have a higher percentage of hausas as indigines yet they are ruled by fulanis
bro, its a symbiotic relationship beneficial to all and sundry, no one is complaining to you about that
bone of contention right now is corruption not genealogy
Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
Bro, no need to argue
Volksfuhrer:

Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by Volksfuhrer(m): 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
chukwudi44:

Mouth action na him una get!!! Go commot Saraki make we see

Saraki is a goner! Quote me everywhere! grin
Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by jaytee01(m): 7:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
dustmalik:
The OP and anyone who believes this nonsense of a story is a certified FOO.L
shocked
Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by MORNDEW(m): 8:16am On Sep 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

Sharaap!! Did i not condemn Tinubu for his mindless looting of lagos ,fashola for his N210 million scam and obasanjo for his loot of our $16 billion energy fund
its an advice weda u take it or not just know u ar bigger than all these nonsense. Help yourself.
Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by bilulu(m): 8:37am On Sep 25, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"my bro, let's not deceive ourselves. Saraki is feasting on the destiny of these people, let us help them to liberate themselves from this shackles'. Quote me anywhere.

-for the liberation of midolian people
ve u liberated yourself from d ones feeding on d destiny of Lagosians?
Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by slysteel: 9:35am On Sep 25, 2015
I have noticed a disturbing trend online, For christ sake saraki is not being tried for corruptly enriching himself which we all know he did but rather he is being tried for not fully declaring his assets, which is a different issue, the charges are exactly the same that jonthans govt charged tinubu and he wriggled out of it, so If you think that saraki is going to be sent to jail for corruption then you need to go back to kindergarten,people should downplay thier wild expectations on this matter.
Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 25, 2015
chukwudi44:
Congratulations to the good people of Kwara state for thwarting the evil plots of the jagagbantis of lagos !!

from Lagos, hmmmm
tinubu take note!!
Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
The truth is that Bukola Saraki has to go down and answer to his crimes against Kwara people. APC and Buhari also have to go down for imposing the Saraki dynasty on Kwara people.
you are now a confirm wailer.

Did buhari make saraki dynasty
Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

Can you imagine!! The police must get to the root of this matter!!I am sure an assasination was the end game if not for the good people of kwara state who stood up to them.

Receive brain
Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by doublewisdom: 11:45am On Sep 26, 2015
SupremeXYZ:
[s][/s]Trash!.Yorubas has been unmasked.BTW,are you one of the touts tinubu sent there? .
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! / Picture Of Snr Police Officer handling Lady''s Breast / INEC Has No Plans To Postpone the 2023 General Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.