Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,498 members, 7,954,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:16 PM

Can Swallowed Semen Leads To Pregnancy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Swallowed Semen Leads To Pregnancy? (6685 Views)

Facebook Love Leads To Marriage (pics) / 8 Silly Things Men Do During S**x That Leads To Pregnancy / How To Know If You Have A Healthy Semen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Swallowed Semen Leads To Pregnancy? by ggrin(f): 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
Can pregnancy be caused by swallowing the ejaculate during MouthAction? 

I heard this from my biology teacher in sch school, and I was wondering if he was correct. Can a girl get pregnant from having semen in her mouth? He said that if there are cuts inside her mouth, the sperm can get into the bloodstream and possibly get the girl pregnant.

cry
Re: Can Swallowed Semen Leads To Pregnancy? by Cutehector(m): 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
No be only bloodstream , na blood sea....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Swallowed Semen Leads To Pregnancy? by jmoore(m): 2:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
E be like say dem no dey pay school fees for your school.
See wetin free of charge dey cause.

17 Likes

Re: Can Swallowed Semen Leads To Pregnancy? by Deefuray(f): 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
I have no idea
Re: Can Swallowed Semen Leads To Pregnancy? by Kingsley1000(m): 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
this ur school sef.....it needs to be abolished,and dont tell me u pay to get such education
Re: Can Swallowed Semen Leads To Pregnancy? by adaksbullet: 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
hahahaha, thats the oddest thing ive ever heard! Dont worry yourself! just think this through logically and you will come to the conclusion that this is impossible...

To think about your questions in another way, does anything you eat end up in your reproductive system, and in the same form as it was consumed?undecided The answer is NO!cheesy

Your concern is regarding whether pregnancy can result from swallowing semen. Pregnancy is not possible with swallowing of semen and by oral intercourse. Pregnancy can occur only when a sperm fuses with an ova or egg. For this the sperms need to be ejaculated inside the vagina or there should be entry of sperms inside the vagina which travel through the cervix and uterus to reach the egg in the fallopian tube. Oral intercourse cannot lead to pregnancy.
Peace smiley

4 Likes

Re: Can Swallowed Semen Leads To Pregnancy? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
hahaha...reproductive system digestive system no b dsame ooo. she can only gt std if its present in d sperm.I cld remember dis same tin happening to me bck in ss3.was scared bt dat was den
Re: Can Swallowed Semen Leads To Pregnancy? by IamLEGEND1: 3:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
I don't know if this is meant to be a joke or a serious question...
Re: Can Swallowed Semen Leads To Pregnancy? by cutesmilez(f): 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
cool let em gals way don swallow fluid before com talk. make I seat don here.

Re: Can Swallowed Semen Leads To Pregnancy? by ewosk: 3:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
The teacher is preaching ni

Flee from every act of sexuality that is what he means.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Can Swallowed Semen Leads To Pregnancy? by kinglekan: 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2015

Ggrin u sure say u go skul so? Or u just wan daft dis afternoon? undecided
Re: Can Swallowed Semen Leads To Pregnancy? by ggrin(f): 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
kinglekan:

Ggrin u sure say u go skul so? Or u just wan daft dis afternoon? undecided
angry
Re: Can Swallowed Semen Leads To Pregnancy? by 25omega(m): 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
jmoore:
E be like say dem no dey pay school fees for your school.
See wetin free of charge dey cause.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Swallowed Semen Leads To Pregnancy? by osesology(m): 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
I believe this conversation took place in a beer parlour and the fellow that you are calling ur teacher was the drunkest among you. Or could it be a weed-smoking gathering? either way, you guys are talking from ur subconcious state of mind.

3 Likes

Re: Can Swallowed Semen Leads To Pregnancy? by Sappyman(m): 3:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
Nothing is impossible in the computer age. Lol
Re: Can Swallowed Semen Leads To Pregnancy? by jaymichael(m): 3:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
Yes it is possible. If only the baby will come out the same way the sperm went in. lol
Re: Can Swallowed Semen Leads To Pregnancy? by 5minsmadness: 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
SEE ALL DIS ILLITERATES, Una Go school so?
Of course it can!
Ggrin what happens is that the sperm on entering the mouth if there is wound or cut even very small one the sperm will enter the bloodstream. It will then swim and swim through all the veins until it reaches the ovary veins. It wil now come out and impregnate the ovary or egg and the woman becomes pregnant. Why do you think a lot of girls don't swallow? That's why na! You wear Condom for mouth? U wan get Belle?
Shior!

******Takes another puff of janja_weed

1 Like

Re: Can Swallowed Semen Leads To Pregnancy? by Saay1(m): 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2015
100% not possible
Re: Can Swallowed Semen Leads To Pregnancy? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
ggrin:
Can pregnancy be caused by swallowing the ejaculate during MouthAction? 

I heard this from my biology teacher in sch school, and I was wondering if he was correct. Can a girl get pregnant from having semen in her mouth? He said that if there are cuts inside her mouth, the sperm can get into the bloodstream and possibly get the girl pregnant.

cry

ggrin if no be say I like u eehn...how can swallowed cum cos preg?? and you don start to swallow ni? There is God!
Re: Can Swallowed Semen Leads To Pregnancy? by thorpido(m): 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
I guess the Op is trying to be sure she doesn't get pregnant if she swallows.
Re: Can Swallowed Semen Leads To Pregnancy? by peeparty(m): 3:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
Hahhaahhaba it really a funny question.if you have been pregnant through this means say.......
Re: Can Swallowed Semen Leads To Pregnancy? by jamalchance(m): 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
That would practically mean I have children I don't know about

2 Likes

Re: Can Swallowed Semen Leads To Pregnancy? by Godmother(f): 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
Them suppose sack that your biology teacher and also sentence him to Sambisa forest cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Can Swallowed Semen Leads To Pregnancy? by Laveda(f): 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
osesology:
I believe this conversation took place in a beer parlour and the fellow that you are calling ur teacher was the drunkest among you. Or could it be a weed-smoking gathering? either way, you guys are talking from ur subconcious state of mind.
hilarious!! grin grin
Re: Can Swallowed Semen Leads To Pregnancy? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
iv said it and i will say it again, d biggest problem of NIGERIA is not bokoharam, its her citizens like GGRIN, THE teacher, the school.
Re: Can Swallowed Semen Leads To Pregnancy? by dharay99: 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
See world class
mumu question.... angry
Re: Can Swallowed Semen Leads To Pregnancy? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
yes!!! cheesy dat's y i stop swallowing!! grin
Re: Can Swallowed Semen Leads To Pregnancy? by 7footre(m): 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
ha ahn you dont need to slay your biology teacher to ask a question as such..... keep downloading d akamu its 'safe'
Re: Can Swallowed Semen Leads To Pregnancy? by bobbyluis(m): 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
This ur question sef enh?
Re: Can Swallowed Semen Leads To Pregnancy? by ggrin(f): 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
Cc kingtom
Re: Can Swallowed Semen Leads To Pregnancy? by ggrin(f): 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
adaksbullet:
hahahaha, thats the oddest thing ive ever heard! Dont worry yourself! just think this through logically and you will come to the conclusion that this is impossible...

To think about your questions in another way, does anything you eat end up in your reproductive system, and in the same form as it was consumed?undecided The answer is NO!cheesy

Your concern is regarding whether pregnancy can result from swallowing semen. Pregnancy is not possible with swallowing of semen and by oral intercourse. Pregnancy can occur only when a sperm fuses with an ova or egg. For this the sperms need to be ejaculated inside the vagina or there should be entry of sperms inside the vagina which travel through the cervix and uterus to reach the egg in the fallopian tube. Oral intercourse cannot lead to pregnancy.
Peace smiley
prettythicksme comma wonders o shockedshockedshocked
Re: Can Swallowed Semen Leads To Pregnancy? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
ggrin:
prettythicksme comma wonders o shockedshockedshocked
Wetin? sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dealing With Karishika Type Of Girls / NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED / As A Man, What Is Your Pride?. What Lifts Your Spirit And Boosts Your Ego?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.