Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Dealing With Karishika Type Of Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dealing With Karishika Type Of Girls (6561 Views)

Faces Of Girls Having Orgasm / Dealing With Unromantic Guys / My Encounter With Karishika Girl Who Changed My Life Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dealing With Karishika Type Of Girls by Princedapace(m): 6:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
Dear men/women
Please, read this piece!
When you live among black people, it does not mean everything is bad but I must confess, there are people with black souls! We all can remember the story of Adam and Eve right? Any ways, God said both of them were at fault!! So, we should forget about that but if I'm to judge here, look, I will free the man and punish the lady!
My brothers and sisters, there are still Eves around us o, especially in Nigeria! Sometimes I begin to wonder if the type of ladies sent to Nigeria are of different species! Like seriously, don't try Nigerian ladies! That was how my home boy Phyno (Phyno and I used to gossip about our street girls back then in Enugu before fame and money came and stole Phyno away without doing same to me smiley ), sang one hot song like that with Falz. The two guys were singing from experience. Well, here is the chorus for that song: Karishika
"Killer with the flow and nobody sicker
The money and the fame now coming quicker
Queen of the coast don dey find the nigga
Lord save me from Karishika "
Dear men, that last line of the Chorus should be your daily prayer o

Now, who are Karishika type of girls?
Karishikas are ladies who are there to frustrate you, make your life stupid, waste your time, energy and money. Their mission is to sink you just like Eve sank her hubby! These girls are destiny killers! They are here to steal, kill and destroy. Funny enough, they are recording massive success. They are regularly updating their database with names of men who became their victims. I escaped one recently and I will share the experience soonest! No wonder there are so many guys out there who don't even know where they are coming from not to talk of knowing where they are going! No wonder the greatest achievement of many guys remains the countless number of girls they slept with under 10 years! My brother, by the time you will realize where you are, you will need GM of RCCG to fast for you for 40 days.
Is your bae a Karishika?
Okay, here are characteristics of Karishikas, I'm not saying your bae is a Karishika o!

She is madly in love with your money, nothing else matters to her except your money
To her, only se..x, se..x, se..x, se..x, se..x, se..x, no plans, no future, nothing nothing and my guy will be forming boss, bro, you're flexing with Karishika o.
Her pot is wide, so wide that you are now considering penis enlargement! That babe must have spirit of different babas inside of her.
She does not encourage you to invest, further your career, education etc.
You're married but she is still 'bedding' you...oga, she is a Karishika o.
Today she is beautiful, tomorrow she is ugly, just like that...like she is a spirit...
Your heart keeps disturbing you about her Karishika nature...don't argue with your heart, just run.
Her dressing usually reminds you of queen Jezebel in the bible.

How to deal with a Karishika
Once you have noticed she is a Karishika, just run for your life! Best of all, go for those ladies that will surely make you sweat! Those girls that will surely say NO to many things. Fear cheap girls, they sell expensive spirits and diseases! It is not everything skirt that you must spread wide! It's not food. Remember, there are so many Karishikas in Nigeria.

Take Note: there are some Karishikas you create for your self, for instance, you woo an innocent girl and she falls for you, you impregnate her and abandon her, you have created a Karishika for your self and it will surely hunt you for life. Kama is real my brothers. We have to be careful of what we do in our youth days. Lord save us from Karishika.
- source: http://iamkingsleyokoro..com.ng/2015/10/dealing-with-karishika-type-of-ladies.html#sthash.jjIudEWq.dpuf

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Karishika Type Of Girls by IamLEGEND1: 6:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
Re: Dealing With Karishika Type Of Girls by leokinguch(m): 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
U don talk am as e b.....so hw many u karishika u done slp with #jstasking

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Karishika Type Of Girls by braine(m): 7:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
Who will read this epistle?

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Karishika Type Of Girls by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
U guys r just shouting karashika gurls here&there!!op have u jam one? undecided

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Karishika Type Of Girls by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
na so celebrities go dy teach una forged words
Re: Dealing With Karishika Type Of Girls by allytinted: 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
karishika na indian babe na
Re: Dealing With Karishika Type Of Girls by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
karishikas on dis thread
Re: Dealing With Karishika Type Of Girls by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
prettythicksme:
U guys r just shouting karashika gurls here&there!!op have u jam one? undecided
i know you are a karishika too.wit dat ur thick yanch.

#lord save me from karishika.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Karishika Type Of Girls by HomieQuan(m): 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
Lord save me from Karishika tongue
Re: Dealing With Karishika Type Of Girls by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
Lord save me from karishika.
Re: Dealing With Karishika Type Of Girls by MhizEnkay(f): 2:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
Don't tell me y'all can't remember the Nollywood movie 'Karishika'.
Wow.. It's an old movie.
Re: Dealing With Karishika Type Of Girls by MhizEnkay(f): 2:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
Don't tell me y'all can't remember the Nollywood movie 'Karishika'.
Wow.. It's an old movie.
Re: Dealing With Karishika Type Of Girls by ggrin(f): 2:31pm On Jan 17, 2016

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend's Pussy Taste Sugary / I Usually Cry When I Am Cummming When Its Too Sweet...pls Help!! / The Ugly Truth About Men,women Take Note.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.