Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Pls Help...my Fiancee's Father Disapproves Of Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help...my Fiancee's Father Disapproves Of Me. (575 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / How my Fiancee's Father Made Love To Me / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help...my Fiancee's Father Disapproves Of Me. by Godgreg: 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2015
I need help...my girl n I av bin together for 7years. We love each other so much...we decided to get married, my parent gave their approval, her mum did also but her father sed NEVER...just becos I am from delta state and also he was expecting a "rich man". I am working and I can take. Care of my family. What should we do... We r in serious pains. God knows I can't leave my woman for anything after 7 years of courting.
Pls help me...I can't eat or even sleep.I have not even told my parentsl who have welcome her into our family and are alredy planning d wedding.
Re: Pls Help...my Fiancee's Father Disapproves Of Me. by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 3:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
What can I tell u oda than life bleeps us all.
Re: Pls Help...my Fiancee's Father Disapproves Of Me. by Laveda(f): 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
Just cause you're from delta, and you're not rich? You really need to check yourself very well.

But some dads can be wicked at times embarassed don't know if they want to marry their daughters
Re: Pls Help...my Fiancee's Father Disapproves Of Me. by 25omega(m): 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
you will need to work with her mother since she likes you. she would be the one to soften the father's heart. Also have your girl talk to her father about how you work hard and can take care of the family etc best wishes
Re: Pls Help...my Fiancee's Father Disapproves Of Me. by ojun50(m): 3:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
Tell yr babe to tell her dad that she is pregnant for u.

It work for a friend of mine
Re: Pls Help...my Fiancee's Father Disapproves Of Me. by tpiander: 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
i wonder if your "fiancee" has no state for the "seven years" you dated her.
Re: Pls Help...my Fiancee's Father Disapproves Of Me. by IamLEGEND1: 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
I no know wetin to talk sef..
Re: Pls Help...my Fiancee's Father Disapproves Of Me. by prettytasha(f): 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
smiley
Godgreg:
I need help...my girl n I av bin together for 7years. We love each other so much...we decided to get married, my parent gave their approval, her mum did also but her father sed NEVER...just becos I am from delta state and also he was expecting a "rich man". I am working and I can take. Care of my family. What should we do... We r in serious pains. God knows I can't leave my woman for anything after 7 years of courting.
Pls help me...I can't eat or even sleep.I have not even told my parentsl who have welcome her into our family and are alredy planning d wedding.
Re: Pls Help...my Fiancee's Father Disapproves Of Me. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
Hmm, I find it strange that he'd let you date her & do whatever y'all do when the sun sets, for 7 freaking years, but suddenly has a problem when you want to make an "honest woman" out of his daughter. Where's the sense in that? I hope you've been behaving yourself for the past 7 years because I don't see how he now suddenly remembers where you're from & how much you're worth. Did he just wake up from a coma or something?
Re: Pls Help...my Fiancee's Father Disapproves Of Me. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
Op kindly impregnant the gal if you think you cnt leave without her,for pete sake that lady have been with you for seven good years,was the dad initially blind

Since the man is the only obstacle,draw nearer to the mother mayb she might help in softening the man heart...

Btw were is the gurl from?if na ibo just cucuma leave her,...

(1) (Reply)

Live & Work In Abroad Without Paying A Dime / Should You Make Your Relationship Status Public On Social Media? / Ladies; Do U Really Care How A Guy Proposes Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.