Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,302 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Folks, Let's Get This Clear About Relatives, Lolz - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Folks, Let's Get This Clear About Relatives, Lolz (1260 Views)

Woman Loses Husband, 3 Kids And 5 Relatives In Boat Accident In US. Pics / Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad / Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Folks, Let's Get This Clear About Relatives, Lolz by tpiar: 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
Every tree has many branches and leaves.

You DO NOT ascribe the actions of individuals to their relatives unless you have evidence those actions were fully participated in by all you are saying were involved.

Not sure if I am using clear enough language for you or not.

If you dont understand, tell me what language you speak besides English and I will do my best to translate what I am saying, to you.

If you are a tradomedical practitioner and anti-Christianity proponent,that is no reason for you to be in my face.

Are we clear?
Re: Folks, Let's Get This Clear About Relatives, Lolz by tpiar: 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
any questions which do not involve personal attacks and half baked i.diotic comments are welcome.

If you do not know how to converse without those two things I mentioned, then please dont.
Re: Folks, Let's Get This Clear About Relatives, Lolz by Luckymay(f): 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
Eiyaa

4 Likes

Re: Folks, Let's Get This Clear About Relatives, Lolz by tpiar: 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
Luckymay:
Eiyaa to me
Re: Folks, Let's Get This Clear About Relatives, Lolz by tpiar: 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
Once again, let me reiterate:

tpiar:
any questions which do not involve personal attacks and half baked i.diotic comments are welcome.

If you do not know how to converse without those two things I mentioned, then please dont.

If you persist in dropping dumb comments, all i will do is pray for you to know God, that's all.
Re: Folks, Let's Get This Clear About Relatives, Lolz by angieberry(f): 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
[size=64pt]Lmfao[/size]

[size=2pt]Dumb thread[/size]

1 Like

Re: Folks, Let's Get This Clear About Relatives, Lolz by tpiander: 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
lolz grin
Re: Folks, Let's Get This Clear About Relatives, Lolz by angieberry(f): 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
Op seems like the same _idiot as the one above me undecided

1 Like

Re: Folks, Let's Get This Clear About Relatives, Lolz by tpiander: 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
angiebat:
i am an id.iot

bro, stop wasting my time. If you'd much rather be off blowing a joint or giving free bj's then hop off instead of being a goat here.

why am I waiting for you to post something worthy of a response from me.
Re: Folks, Let's Get This Clear About Relatives, Lolz by crackhaus: 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: Folks, Let's Get This Clear About Relatives, Lolz by tpiander: 9:45pm On Sep 24, 2015
Re: Folks, Let's Get This Clear About Relatives, Lolz by Acidosis(m): 9:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Folks, Let's Get This Clear About Relatives, Lolz by tpiander: 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
No personal attacks.

Crackhouse is well known for those whenever he enters a thread.
Re: Folks, Let's Get This Clear About Relatives, Lolz by tpiander: 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
somebody check on crack house plz.

Royal Roy, isn't he your friend, better see how he's doing. undecided
Re: Folks, Let's Get This Clear About Relatives, Lolz by crackhaus: 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
Re: Folks, Let's Get This Clear About Relatives, Lolz by tpiander: 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
crackhaus:
gringrin

You're welcome.

cool.

stop projecting though, it says something about your mental state.

More so, you are known for attacking just about everybody around here, with the sole exception of your friend the section moderator and a few others who share your depressed views. It would be good if you learn how to post without launching personal attacks on others.

Respond to the issues raised, not the person talking.

How does that sound?

1 Like

Re: Folks, Let's Get This Clear About Relatives, Lolz by crackhaus: 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
tpiander:

[s]cool.

stop projecting though, it says something about your mental state.

More so, you are known for attacking just about everybody around here, with the sole exception of your friend the section moderator and a few others who share your depressed views. It would be good if you learn how to post without launching personal attacks on others.

Respond to the issues raised, not the person talking.[/s]

How does that sound?
It sounds like the usual gobbledygook from someone who feels let down by life:

https://www.nairaland.com/1347408/feeling-suicidal-come-here-first

You're welcome once again. grin

2 Likes

Re: Folks, Let's Get This Clear About Relatives, Lolz by tpiander: 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
crackhaus:

. . . . . ..

respond to my post instead of launching personal attacks.

is that hard for you?
Re: Folks, Let's Get This Clear About Relatives, Lolz by crackhaus: 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
tpiander:

respond to my post instead of launching personal attacks.

is that hard for you?
Your post doesn't seem like something sensible to be responded to.

You were obviously talking to yourself as usual... grin

Abeg visit this thread jor, is that too hard for you?

2 Likes

Re: Folks, Let's Get This Clear About Relatives, Lolz by tpiander: 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
crackhaus:

Does your post even seem like something sensible to be responded to?

yes, respond to it even if you do not consider it sensible.

This is a test for you.

You were obviously talking to yourself as usual... grin

You are projecting.
Re: Folks, Let's Get This Clear About Relatives, Lolz by crackhaus: 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
tpiander:

yes, respond to it even if you do not consider it sensible.

This is a test for you.

You are projecting.

Never mind, I failed the test.

You are deflecting, this is more important right now:

Consider it my first gift to you... grin

2 Likes

Re: Folks, Let's Get This Clear About Relatives, Lolz by tpiander: 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
crackhaus:

Never mind, I failed the test.

You can pass it, why are you afraid?

You are deflecting, this is more important right now:

explain why it's important right now.

Do not post the link again, let's converse instead.

I have seen the link over 10 times now since you've posted it, let's discuss your reason for doing so.

Consider it my first gift to you... grin

I don't know what kind of gifts you give people, but posting links to threads is not considered gift giving.
Re: Folks, Let's Get This Clear About Relatives, Lolz by tpiander: 6:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
tpiar:
Once again, let me reiterate:

If you persist in dropping dumb comments, I will not do anything to you, but you will do many things to yourself.

All i will do is pray for you to know God, that's all.

hm.

struck a nerve with this one. undecided
Re: Folks, Let's Get This Clear About Relatives, Lolz by angieberry(f): 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
Arindin ashiere oponu rada rada
Mtscheeew
Many are mad but few are roaming
This one is one of them

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Is A Scam.. / IS Ivf(in Vitro Fertilisation) A Sin? / Why Do They Call Me "Our" Wife..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.