Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? (6605 Views)

Do Nigerian Girls Still Accept Flowers As Valentine Gift? / Should I Still Accept Her Back / Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by Bernoulli01(m): 6:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
Will you still accept him as your boyfriend after all these effect and trauma?

1. Premature Ejaculation
Premature ejaculation is one of the major reasons why females go mad against their partners. How would she feel if you set out in a sexual session and reach orgasm or ejaculate shortly after you started? You are the only one satisfied, she isn’t. Generally speaking, females needs to engage in a relatively longer sexual session in order for them to reach orgasm.

Not being able to reach orgasm for females is a reason why they are not satisfied sexually and premature ejaculation is just one of the reasons that could contribute to this. One other notable reason is the size of the penis. A person with small penis size may not be able to satisfy his partner in bed. Females want deep penetrations and you must be ready to give it to them

2.Not Giving Her Enough Emotional pre-intimacy
Though small penis size could be the reason for some females, however, we also discovered that not being able to give her enough and necessary pre-intimacy before sex could cause her not to be satisfied too. For some women, mental and emotional stimulation before sex is needed for them to reach orgasm during sexual sessions. To them it is more important than the penetrations.

Not Being Able To Get Her In The Mood For Sex
It is not every time that your partner wants sex. This is a secret that most men do not know. As a man, you may want to have sexual intercourse with her anytime you like, however the case is not the same with her. If her mind is not in the mood of having sex and you force her without taking your time to first put her in the mood, then she would definitely not be satisfied with whatsoever you do (either you have the biggest penis in the world or not)

3. Using Poor Techniques
When sexual intercourse becomes boring to a female, there is no way she would be satisfied. If all what you know is to penetrate up and down in the usual missionary position, then there may be trouble. There are lots of sexual positions that you could assume to make sex more enjoyable.

You will have to stay turned to get the second part of this article. The second part would center on how to satisfy your female partner in bed. Thanks for reading.

Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by marshalcarter: 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
#listenin to marshalCarter-question for the gods
Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
The lady may not be inspiring enough to excite the stud in the man..... Just like punkyveer meanwhile Bianca who was forced to pollute the ikemba's lineage with ffk's seed will give you the best answer
Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
Hell no to #1. What in freakin hell am I going to do with a 3 pumps champ? The rest can be worked on, if you kwim wink
Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
Bernoulli01:
Will you still accept him as your boyfriend after all these effect and trauma?

1. Premature Ejaculation
Premature ejaculation is one of the major reasons why females go mad against their partners. How would she feel if you set out in a sexual session and reach orgasm or ejaculate shortly after you started? You are the only one satisfied, she isn’t. Generally speaking, females needs to engage in a relatively longer sexual session in order for them to reach orgasm.

Not being able to reach orgasm for females is a reason why they are not satisfied sexually and premature ejaculation is just one of the reasons that could contribute to this. One other notable reason is the size of the penis. A person with small penis size may not be able to satisfy his partner in bed. Females want deep penetrations and you must be ready to give it to them

2.Not Giving Her Enough Emotional pre-intimacy
Though small penis size could be the reason for some females, however, we also discovered that not being able to give her enough and necessary pre-intimacy before sex could cause her not to be satisfied too. For some women, mental and emotional stimulation before sex is needed for them to reach orgasm during sexual sessions. To them it is more important than the penetrations.

Not Being Able To Get Her In The Mood For Sex
It is not every time that your partner wants sex. This is a secret that most men do not know. As a man, you may want to have sexual intercourse with her anytime you like, however the case is not the same with her. If her mind is not in the mood of having sex and you force her without taking your time to first put her in the mood, then she would definitely not be satisfied with whatsoever you do (either you have the biggest penis in the world or not)

3. Using Poor Techniques
When sexual intercourse becomes boring to a female, there is no way she would be satisfied. If all what you know is to penetrate up and down in the usual missionary position, then there may be trouble. There are lots of sexual positions that you could assume to make sex more enjoyable.

You will have to stay turned to get the second part of this article. The second part would center on how to satisfy your female partner in bed. Thanks for reading.

You are so dumb that after plagiarizing someone else's work, you still couldn't conjure up a proper title and opening paragraph.

What the fvck is traumatic about these few points listed?

What an idiot. . .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
angels09:
The lady may not be inspiring enough to excite the stud in the man..... Just like punkyveer meanwhile Bianca who was forced to pollute the ikemba's lineage with ffk's seed will give you the best answer

Excusè moi?
Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Hell no to #1. What in freakin hell am I going to do with a 3 pumps champ? The rest can be worked on, if you kwim wink
r you sexually appealing or inspiring? Be sincere
Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
angels09:
r you sexually appealing or inspiring? Be sincere

Is the thread about me? Did you hear me complain about any of those things here on Nairaland? Now is your chance to be sincere.
Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by menix(m): 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

So champion, how many pumps satisfies you..
Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Is the thread about me? Did you hear me complain about any of those things here on Nairaland? Now is your chance to be sincere.
not directly but impliedly
Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
angels09:
not directly but impliedly

Umplied based on what?
Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
menix:

So champion, how many pumps satisfies you..

More than 3
Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by myqel(m): 7:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
Speaking on behalf of sex maniac ladies.....we say NO to all you said OP grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by kishimi8(m): 7:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Never commented in this section but today will be a first

If he pumps 3 times and comes it not bad it just means he has been too eager to have you, and it's your duty to get him hard again using any trick at your disposal.

Back to the op. , this one sided article,
What happens to the ladies responsibility in the same bed, ,

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
kishimi8:

Never commented in this section but today will be a first

If he pumps 3 times and comes it not bad it just means he has been too eager to have you, and it's your duty to get him hard again using any trick at your disposal.

Back to the op. , this one sided article,
What happens to the ladies responsibility in the same bed, ,

Ain't nobody have time for that! What if the next round is 5 or worse, 2? grin Lol!
Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by baralatie(m): 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
the third picture down.I like the kind of briefs she is wearing,I don't know if it is in local stores and if it comes with either a soft red or pink colour
Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by Kenzico(m): 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by kishimi8(m): 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ain't nobody have time for that! What if the next round is 5 or worse, 2? grin Lol!
Then you take control, , .. set the tempo if da dude starts showing signs of doing da 3 thrusts thingy stop moving ..

I never knew I could go more than 3 round lo until I met a lady that knows her bedmatics well,,

Besides practice makes perfect.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

See he may be deeming it that his sleeping with you is a big favour.... Don't ya think so... Especially having to cope with an icicle that you are. So two pumps on you might be all he can afford for an icicle like you
Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
angels09:

See he may be deeming it that his sleeping with you is a big favour.... Don't ya think so... Especially having to cope with an icicle that you are. So two pumps on you might be all he can afford for an icicle like you

I find it funny that you're making this thread about me. But anyway it seems you're very curious, so tell you what, in about 15 minutes I'm coming to your room to make love to you. If I'm late, please start without me grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
kishimi8:

Then you take control, , .. set the tempo if da dude starts showing signs of doing da 3 thrusts thingy stop moving ..

I never knew I could go more than 3 round lo until I met a lady that knows her bedmatics well,,

Besides practice makes perfect.

Maybe I should stop talking on this thread because for some reason it's becoming about me when I was simply playing with the scenarios given by the OP. I've not experienced such issues in real life. Xie Xie.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by kishimi8(m): 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Maybe I should stop talking on this thread because for some reason it's becoming about me when I was simply playing with the scenarios given by the OP. I've not experienced such issues in real life. Xie Xie.

Haha its because of you making the 3 thrusts comment.. ok let's let you be..
Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by baralatie(m): 8:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

now you get it!
happy hols

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
baralatie:

now you get it!
happy hols

Thanks. You too
Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I find it funny that you're making this thread about me. But anyway it seems you're very curious, so tell you what, in about 15 minutes I'm coming to your room to make love to you. If I'm late, please start without me grin
Make love indeed... Profiling your nl activities shows you're one seriously lonely hag whose only means of getting attention is a faceless e forum.... BTW quit sending PMs cos I don't reply in fact I never reply
Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by Bernoulli01(m): 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
misssclassy:

You are so dumb that after plagiarizing someone else's work, you still couldn't conjure up a proper title and opening paragraph.

What an idiot. . .
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by Bernoulli01(m): 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
misssclassy:

What an idiot. . .
your parents did not teach you manners.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
angels09:

Make love indeed... Profiling your nl activities shows you're one seriously lonely hag whose only means of getting attention is a faceless e forum.... BTW quit sending PMs cos I don't reply in fact I never reply

LMFAO. Now I think you're nuts. Me sending you PMs!!!? Dude, drink your meds or wake the hell up. I don't even know you. Didn't even know I was "following" you until now because you keep popping up. Keep dreaming. Ha!
Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by menix(m): 8:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

More than 3

Will u like a 4 frm mii lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
menix:

Will u like a 4 frm mii lipsrsealed

No.
Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
misssclassy:

What an idiot. . .

you still haven't changed.. commenting vituperatively from thread to thread. what a mental case
Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. Now I think you're nuts. Me sending you PMs!!!? Dude, drink your meds or wake the hell up. I don't even know you. Didn't even know I was "following" you until now because you keep popping up. Keep dreaming. Ha!
Stop popping pills you hear?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black Chyna Step Out Looking Hot With Her Amazing Curve And Boobs / Ukwulicious Naija Babe Based In The US Causes Commotion On Instagram With These / 7 Images You'll Have To Look Twice To Realize What They Are (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.