Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? (68578 Views)

Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him / 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material / Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Explorers(m): 10:06am On Jun 22, 2016
You came back from work(70k Salary) and saw this on your bed with a note " Am sorry boo, i have to go with him because you are not ready yet and he asked me to give you this."

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 22, 2016
Fatality!!!

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Bellfun(m): 10:08am On Jun 22, 2016
Those who sow bountifully... shall reap bountifully! ...

I'll gladly take the cash...

Forgiveness belongs to the Lord! !!

1047 Likes 76 Shares

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by jonaifame22(m): 10:13am On Jun 22, 2016
I'll take it and enlarge my business and frm the proceeds I'll marry a more finer,and more beautiful gal younger than her!

110 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Explorers(m): 10:19am On Jun 22, 2016
Bellfun:

Lol..

161 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by JustGuy(m): 10:23am On Jun 22, 2016
Now that's an AWESOME parting gift!

Even though it won't be funny losing a girlfriend just like that, I guess the 'compensation' is worthy enough cool

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Prodigee: 10:24am On Jun 22, 2016
I Go Collect Am Sharpaly

9 Likes

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by isobomac2(m): 10:28am On Jun 22, 2016
any singlez gal in port call me am single lukin for a date @07067528766

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 22, 2016

140 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by obinnashady(m): 10:36am On Jun 22, 2016
If the dollar is in 100s,i'll go after them just to give the guy a handshake

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by obinnashady(m): 10:37am On Jun 22, 2016
isobomac2:
any singlez gal in port call me am single lukin for a date @07067528766
Get a life dude

200 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by raph101(m): 10:37am On Jun 22, 2016
Waaaaaaaaat! I go mix Dap wit azonto.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by amzee(m): 10:48am On Jun 22, 2016
obinnashady:
Get a life dude
He's got a life already, na u need to get a Brain reset.

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by obinnashady(m): 10:51am On Jun 22, 2016
amzee:
He's got a life already, na u need to get a Brain reset.
lol...see face
pimples be like where they packed beans for sale in the market.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Tunechi1(m): 10:52am On Jun 22, 2016
With gratitude

3 Likes

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by amzee(m): 11:01am On Jun 22, 2016
obinnashady:
lol...see face
pimples be like where they packed beans for sale in the market.
Dont be ashamed to upload your pix if you are cute enough.
MONKEY

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by obinnashady(m): 11:26am On Jun 22, 2016
amzee:
Dont be ashamed to upload your pix if you are cute enough.
MONKEY
lol...don't get excited boy,u are not in my league.
There's no room for comparison
cos doing that would mean comparing Barca or Real to Asante kotoko fc.
fvck off my mention
dirty,smelly scum of the earth

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Chuksemi(m): 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
That's roughly 25k to 30k Dollars. In this era of Dollar scarcity.

Oh, well, being a christian, I just have to practice my religion. Forgive and forget. I would attend their child naming ceremony with so much happiness for the couple.

Money is the new God.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by theEYe21(f): 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
she should know you can't buy love and forgiveness. grin She just played herself grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Nature8(m): 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
Make I reserve my comment before she go see am.. wink

2 Likes

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Explorers(m): 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
Nature8:
Make I reserve my comment before she go see am.. wink

No worry, i don no ur ans. No loud amgrin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by lumzybo: 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
I dey madt!!!

Not when exchange rate dey vex @ the moment. Ama smile to aboki.

grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Opistorincos(m): 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
It will e a case of mpny make my pants drop... i will gladly collect it, have an orgy, record it and send it to her
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Nature8(m): 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
Explorers:

No worry, i don no ur ans. No loud amgrin

Lol.. grin
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by tizblink: 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
Who wouldn't?
Surely would take it
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by XtraSmooth404: 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
Seriously? I'll simply text her..."It's nice doing business with you"

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Vince77(m): 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
Bellfun:

But if she didnt do this, insults and punishment will not belong to the Lord abi? smiley smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Bellfun(m): 8:30pm On Jun 22, 2016
Vince77:

But if she didnt do this, insults and punishment will not belong to the Lord abi? smiley smiley

Lol

Sincerely speaking,what can a man do! Just take the cash and move on...insults won't help in such situation!

Punishment belongs to the Lord!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
I would gladly accept half of it bruh! Stop playing with me! grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by STALINN: 10:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
cheesy OP high on weed, a girl that dumps you just wants to see you suffer not prosper.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Flashh: 10:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
Logical guy with logical brain who knows it's quite difficult to ignore the money and won't like her to later embarrass his ego, will make a drama of it. Because they know she would later rant about the money she gave him. (Tag him broke and hungry guy).

He would act like he don't care about the money, take a video or picture as if he's burning the money, but it is only the card he burnt. Then tell her to go to hell that you don't need the fúcking money.

Send it to her through WhatsApp or any other messaging apps; she will respect you forever without knowing you kept the cash.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
Well, The Answer Is Simple And Straightforward cool

Since the OP is actually assuming the scenario and it ain't happening or going to happen sef. Then My Answer Is . . undecided

I Will Stop Assuming And Be Thinking The Reality How That Dollars Is Gon Be My Hard Earned Money One Day" angry

29 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Marries 7 Husbands At Same Time (Video) / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos / Wedding Pictures Of An Elderly Man With A Teenage Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.