Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

LADIES The Hand Position Says It All. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES The Hand Position Says It All. (2322 Views)

This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More / Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ / Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES The Hand Position Says It All. by falconey(m): 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
boys will be boys, I like number2 but it will make me a perv.

Re: LADIES The Hand Position Says It All. by Miracle4Sure: 7:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
grin
Re: LADIES The Hand Position Says It All. by afolwalex20(m): 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
How does no2 make me a perv undecided
Re: LADIES The Hand Position Says It All. by falconey(m): 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
afolwalex20:
How does no2 make me a perv undecided

he tire me........na my best position be that.
Re: LADIES The Hand Position Says It All. by XavierBlue(m): 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
No 2 potrays me as no perv.
Okay, what if i was dusting her rear? As a gentleman? grin

XavierBlue
Re: LADIES The Hand Position Says It All. by falconey(m): 7:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
XavierBlue:
No 2 potrays me as no perv.
Okay, what if i was dusting her rear? As a gentleman? grin

XavierBlue

its hilarious the way you always give yourself mentions.
Re: LADIES The Hand Position Says It All. by XavierBlue(m): 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
sad preposterous and ludicrous right? What your advice? sad
Mr mastermind, a good evening to you sir. smiley

XavierBlue
Re: LADIES The Hand Position Says It All. by falconey(m): 10:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
XavierBlue:
sad preposterous and ludicrous right? What your advice? sad
Mr mastermind, a good evening to you sir. smiley

XavierBlue

evening mehn.........I think its cool.
Re: LADIES The Hand Position Says It All. by shumuel(m): 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
grin
Re: LADIES The Hand Position Says It All. by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
psss, like ladies don't like it when their boyfriends grab their buttts undecided
Re: LADIES The Hand Position Says It All. by falconey(m): 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:
psss, like ladies don't like it when their boyfriends grab their buttts undecided

I didn't know this thread still exist.
Re: LADIES The Hand Position Says It All. by IamLEGEND1: 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
I be her brother wey I go put my hand for shoulder or waist?

the yansh was designed God Almighty to be grabbed and caressed,else it wouldn't be so soft and plump.
Re: LADIES The Hand Position Says It All. by falconey(m): 2:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
I be her brother wey I go put my hand for shoulder or waist?

the yansh was designed God Almighty to be grabbed and caressed,else it wouldn't be so soft and plump.

LWKM

(1) (Reply)

Ladies! See Important Of Having S*x During Your Period? / Can You Marry And Uneducated Man? / What Must I Know! ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.